Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
From randoms I don't really mind as they don't know what we are, from friends and family I don't mind because we're friends and family.

But the mermaid queen, she acted like we're nothing to her. Like, fine, she's very powerful herself and obliviously experienced, but she was careless as fuck treating us the way we were. Like imagine we had been more experienced, that interaction could have gone so very badly for her.

Now, I'll admit we know very little about the relative power levels of all the various races, but ours are known for their power and longevity. So even if merefolk are also powerful, unless they're on average more powerful or equally as powerful as the average one of us, it was still unwise to mess around with us needlessly

Oh I agree with you on the queen. But she probably only sees us as a half-breed at best. I am fairly sure that a lot of people that underestimate us or disrespect us, will be in for a rude awakening very soon.

But then, you have to remember that it has been less than a week since we took over the house. So much to learn, so many to influence.

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Oh I agree with you on the queen. But she probably only sees us as a half-breed at best. I am fairly sure that a lot of people that underestimate us or disrespect us, will be in for a rude awakening very soon.

But then, you have to remember that it has been less than a week since we took over the house. So much to learn, so many to influence.
I guess in the future when we are stronget we are gonna get our revenge typical in this type of historys

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I guess in the future when we are stronget we are gonna get our revenge typical in this type of historys

Do not think of it as revenge. Think of it as more of educating them in the error of their ways.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
uhg...i wonder if the houses stuff or the dom point is more important for the first scene early on..and if i miss content by being rough instead of letting her do as she please...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
uhg...i wonder if the houses stuff or the dom point is more important for the first scene early on..and if i miss content by being rough instead of letting her do as she please...
There is a multimod with a walkthrough on the OP. Download it and see what it suggests. Then do another play-though with the choice you want and see what are the best results.

Just a suggestion.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Chimeros is has been 14 million zillion trillion years since the last update...we need more.

All joking aside, keep up the good work. I can not wait to see what happens next.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
is this game completed looking at the version numbers 1.0 usually means completed the ss is from chapter 8 Screenshot_20240804-090046-453.png

Reactions: RiamMar
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes