Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
All dom/sub choice are rather role-playing. Sometimes option in a dialog can be locked if mc have very high or very low dom points.

I was looking for info on Quinn, but there is none.

Well here's an FYI...Quinn, who is the house mother of the Sand Demon House, I believe is actually a futa character who is said she/he regularly feeds all the Sand demons with her huge dick. As well the walk through recommends going for the threesome choice with her, where MC can allow Quinn to fuck Chandra.

Well I'm not 100% sure if that is the case with the Chandra sharing scene, as the demon House wasn't one of my two house choices. And I'm just not a fan of chicks with dick content...so I passed on that recommended walk through choice.

So does the threesome with Quinn and Chandra involve Quinn having a penis fucking Chandra in that scene...or does she just have a pussy? And would that kind of sexual act be considered sharing a love interest, and should there be a tag for that type of scene?

I was just wondering about that path choice, as I never played it.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's more like personal preference. There are no recommended or not recommended choices.

My only wonder is how strict is the point system?

There are some games like Eternum where you can only miss like, 1 point max otherwise you're totally locked off a character's path for the rest of the game. Then there's some like Stray Incubus where you only need like, 30% of the total possible, its really just there to gauge if you're interested at all.

I'm hoping it's more like the latter, I like to roleplay a little and make the choices i would make for the most part rather than metagaming and just going for pointspointspoints.
Not very strict. You only need a few points with girls/factions to unlock their sex scenes and continue romance route.

Btw, there's a more rough sex scene with Ophelia available if MC told her he's an ayranit in the previous chapters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Basically it is asking do you want to be the dominant or submissive in any relationship with her. Predator is dominant and victim is submissive.
That did not help in the sleighest that was exactly what I said in my question.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Is this in the game yet? or is it another fucking tease devs do and never atcually put in the game?

sorry ive played many games that have this sort of teases and when it dont happen it really annoys me considering i am a femdom lover

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
i gave up playing this cos i am all ready in chapter 4 and still not had any femdom action from chandra kinda fedup with the constant teasing and no action.

sorry but this game is so lame when it comes to femdom good luck dev

Reactions: bulifun
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes