Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 9] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Win/Linux [725 MB]
- - - -

Mac [720 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mary Jane says not to do anything stupid. I proceed to do the only thing I can imagine that referring to, and then later Mary Jane says she's not angry about it and would have done the same thing. Feels kinda off. Though I suppose she could have meant to not tell her our origins, but I already did that ages ago

k3ntsmok3

Jun 25, 2021
Can you add some roadmap, it's really frustrating having no idea how to advance...these type of "sandbox" without any guidance is a real pain.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Can you add some roadmap, it's really frustrating having no idea how to advance...these type of "sandbox" without any guidance is a real pain.
What are you talking about? You do not need a walkthrough or roadmap for this game. All the choices basically are how you want to interact with others. And if you have the profile open, and changes shows right away.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I was looking for info on Quinn, but there is none.

Well here's an FYI...Quinn, who is the house mother of the Sand Demon House, I believe is actually a futa character who is said she/he regularly feeds all the Sand demons with her huge dick. As well the walk through recommends going for the threesome choice with her, where MC can allow Quinn to fuck Chandra.

Well I'm not 100% sure if that is the case with the Chandra sharing scene, as the demon House wasn't one of my two house choices. And I'm just not a fan of chicks with dick content...so I passed on that recommended walk through choice.

So does the threesome with Quinn and Chandra involve Quinn having a penis fucking Chandra in that scene...or does she just have a pussy? And would that kind of sexual act be considered sharing a love interest, and should there be a tag for that type of scene?

I was just wondering about that path choice, as I never played it.

Regards.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
What are you talking about? You do not need a walkthrough or roadmap for this game. All the choices basically are how you want to interact with others. And if you have the profile open, and changes shows right away.
My only wonder is how strict is the point system?

There are some games like Eternum where you can only miss like, 1 point max otherwise you're totally locked off a character's path for the rest of the game. Then there's some like Stray Incubus where you only need like, 30% of the total possible, its really just there to gauge if you're interested at all.

I'm hoping it's more like the latter, I like to roleplay a little and make the choices i would make for the most part rather than metagaming and just going for pointspointspoints.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
So... Mc just accepted the existence of monster girls and magic with a 5 minute dialogue.

I presume he is still drunk and assumed these are hallucinations lol

Aug 9, 2018
So... Mc just accepted the existence of monster girls and magic with a 5 minute dialogue.

I presume he is still drunk and assumed these are hallucinations lol
Honestly, i think the intro needs a serious rework, its very unrepresentative of the quality of the rest of the game.

During that first conversation though, you learn that MC already suspected magic existed for a variety of reasons (its buried in the paragraphs of lore dumping), they're not a total blank slate everyday MC.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Honestly, i think the intro needs a serious rework, its very unrepresentative of the quality of the rest of the game.

During that first conversation though, you learn that MC already suspected magic existed for a variety of reasons (its buried in the paragraphs of lore dumping), they're not a total blank slate everyday MC.
Well, i will not give up on the game for that (at least not yet). But it was a funny and stupid beginning lol
If the dev redo it saying the Mc really thaught those girls were allucinations would be genious lol

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
anyone know the full name of the intro song ?
i know it's Vivaldi "Winter" but i dunno what version (EDM/Techno/??)

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Quick typo report. Guessing that this interaction should be Mary Jane, then the MC. Not Mary Jane, then Mary Jane:

1723557770222.png
1723557784341.png #This should probably be the MC speaking.

*Edit: And again shortly after in the same conversation:
1723557863123.png #Should probably be the MC again.

Looking at the code, it's this block here:

Code:
#### chapters9_10.rpy lines 290-295  ####

mj "You know, Freya asked Roxy and me to take care of Chandra and Daisy as well."
    mj "She asked you and Mom, not Ellaria?"
    scene 9story_66 with dissolve
    mj "Ellie is not the most reliable person, she always has her head in the clouds."
    play music trolls fadein 1.0
    mj "Ahem, does it make Chandy and Daisy my sisters?"

#### Probably should be ####

mj "You know, Freya asked Roxy and me to take care of Chandra and Daisy as well."
    mc "She asked you and Mom, not Ellaria?"
    scene 9story_66 with dissolve
    mj "Ellie is not the most reliable person, she always has her head in the clouds."
    play music trolls fadein 1.0
    mc "Ahem, does it make Chandy and Daisy my sisters?"

Last edited:

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Love this game! Story and characters are varied and fun. Female MC is hot and her dick isn't ridiculous. Nice work, Chimeros!

Literally the only downside is that the sex scenes are waay too short. While the build-ups are awesome, the sex scene is over in an instant. They really need expanding with more angles. Would be nice to have a sexier, satisfied feeling that you're making your girls feel good. When it's over so fast you don't really feel it when they say how good in bed you are.

Anyway, just my feelings on this. Thanks for working so hard on your project. Really enjoying this so far.

Reactions: ArhraCole and Lerd0

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone mind helping me out, I don't mind mild spoilers if in tags.
I am at the part with MJ where I have to pick be the predator or her victim, what does that mean, like is she just going to be on top or femdom and what kind of femdom.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone mind helping me out, I don't mind mild spoilers if in tags.
I am at the part with MJ where I have to pick be the predator or her victim, what does that mean, like is she just going to be on top or femdom and what kind of femdom.
Basically it is asking do you want to be the dominant or submissive in any relationship with her. Predator is dominant and victim is submissive.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes