Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
also in the title is saying "2021-04-17.2" but in the post is 2020 ver @-@ what version are in the download the old or the new

Edit: i still confused but i find the reply with the new { } thanks people

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
they have any dev map ? or any info about what they will add to yiffalicious 2 ?
globaly it's yiffalicious, but with an advanced character and a VN creator/editor
i think they've got a roadmap on their patreon... but i don't see it, and i'm lazy

I hope they add Humans. but probably not.
no but actually since their character creator allow to import/export pretty easily you can actually create a human if you really want to

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Why especially?
just a joke. but also, humans are trash and dumb to smoke lol

My real answer is that I think they're going to get all the customization stuff done first before moving on to the sex animations, and trying to add human extremities and otherwise into that is just going to have to make ME wait longer, for the fucking, because of body parts I'm not interested in utilizing.

Reactions: Varalaker

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
just a joke. but also, humans are trash and dumb to smoke lol

My real answer is that I think they're going to get all the customization stuff done first before moving on to the sex animations, and trying to add human extremities and otherwise into that is just going to have to make ME wait longer, for the fucking, because of body parts I'm not interested in utilizing.
Human parts would add more variety than just humans, since its a small jump from human parts to elves and monstergirls. I know the priority is furry content but I do hope they add human parts just for the variety it could introduce.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I would pay them money to make sure they don't.
I wouldn't mind a human if it didn't look like a shit model that's usually the problem is the human looks too weird and out of place. Alternatively I wouldn't mind just an option for a more human like dong for those of us who don't like Dog Cock

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
they say , after this release they will start on animation and physic system, that does'nt mean this will stop the DDC tool (for me their's still job todo on it) but the majority here will be happy to know they will start to work on the game itself =)

this maj is really huge

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
they say , after this release they will start on animation and physic system
You are 100000$ correct. Just saw their comment saying they will.
Way too excited! major league frag out@! I am one million percent dropping wild life and breeders of the nepepehejelelele once that update heads to our shores!!!!

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I see someone has already given the link, I will add 2 link if necessary
FurryVNE 2021-07-31

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes