Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
is it missing the exe
no, everything is fine

Mega .nz normally don't allow the upload if some file are corrupt during it, so the error is on your side
use winrar and extract it if clicking on the "FurryVNE_2021-08-09 .exe" doesn't work.
If you still have trouble, make some screenshot and describe more your problem please we can't help you if you don't provide info

Crazytf2

Nov 16, 2019
no, everything is fine

Mega .nz normally don't allow the upload if some file are corrupt during it, so the error is on your side
use winrar and extract it if clicking on the "FurryVNE_2021-08-09 .exe" doesn't work.
If you still have trouble, make some screenshot and describe more your problem please we can't help you if you don't provide info
yeah it was me been an idiot XD

Dec 28, 2018
what do you mean by posting ? screenshoot or file ?
anyway :
you can export your character directly in the game it's visible to all (but i thinks you need to be a patreon, i'm unsure of it) via publish (top left)
or you can post it here.
OR you have an unofficial discord (a fan discord) : but apparently it's now more or less official

edit : personally when i saw some of the works on the cloud inside the game i feel ashamed of mine so i did'nt posted it in, but here.
thx man i just wanted to see what characters other people made

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
yeah it was me been an idiot XD
nah you're not you just didn't see/search don't worry, trust me you're not an idiot ...

thx man i just wanted to see what characters other people made
exept Pigfarmer and FATA27 i did'nt see a lot of character or prop share here, i think the best way to get feedback is the discord, and the best way to share is inside the game itself. you will see a lot of screenshot on the discord, if you want to see the 3d model go in the game and then in the cloud.
but i'm curious to see your work here =)

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How many people actually want all these crazy customization features compared to those who just want to move the characters around and decide how big their tits are and watch them bang lmao

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
How many people actually want all these crazy customization features compared to those who just want to move the characters around and decide how big their tits are and watch them bang lmao
that's the whole point of FurryFNE i think.
People like me want "creation" for ourself or for the other, and the rest want to "play".
FurryVNE in the end is something that allow creator to do VN/Animation/Character and player to play them.when you seen the cloud, about 30% to 50% are "crazy customized" creation (like wtf how did they do that)this year around 250 original characters were created
i thinks there is way more than enough creator ( i'm suprised there is so much creator) and it's too early to tell how many player it will have since ...well... there is still no gameplay. And it's too early for another reason : you actually need to pay to have the alpha access, when it will be free that will open the gates of jurassic park to the public... and mostly to the "player".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So iam guessing for now all you can do is make characters?
Yep. The biggest problem they had with making Yiffalicious 1 was that all the characters were made totally differently using different meshes and different rigging with different shape keys, their quality all varied wildly, and so on.
This made developing animations a pain, and meant that any time a character was updated, there was a great chance they'd have to go back and update the other characters (and maybe the animation engine) one-by-one.
Plus there was some other development issues, IDK, it's been a while.

(I was going to write more, but I'm totally pooped.)
(TL;DR: Doing the character models first is slower, but more fun, and it should prevent other problems from popping up in the future.)
(Oh wow, my brain's at zero percent, ugh.)

Reactions: Queen Zexiara

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
some new of my character making
so like i've said before next step was hair and garments/clothes
but again like i've said i'm a big newbie on blender, so i followed some tuto
it took me 9hours straight to have this first result

ofc this is unfininshed it need some detail, polish ect ... but i was proud of it (9 FUCKING HOURS !!!!)

and then in pose mode :
somebody know what i'm missing ?
for the pant i think i know but not sure : i messed up a lot of vertices, edges, and faces by using the sculpt tool of blender
but for the Hoodie i just dunno ...

i'm really tired of this ... tired and disappointed T_T

as for the hair it will be complicated too ... just looked some tuto on youtube and after i was like : dafuq did you just do bud ! how can i make this in lesss than 30 min ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i'm throwing a rock in the lake : don't forget you can support them on patreon

anyway got some news i dunno if you people can have acces to this so i'm posting it here :

sources :

Last edited:

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Shoobies everywhere...

Ok, tourists, here's the rundown. This game is called Furry VNE. the "VNE" stands for Visual Novel Editor.
Furry is implying anthropomorphic focus. Anyone wanting humans... maybe don't hold your breath. They might be added in, but probably not. There is a model uploader, though.

As for the people clamoring for gameplay or a story, you should know that this isn't really either. It's a tool for making a visual novel with sex scenes.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
i see..well,thx for the rundown,this is interesting for me as a character creator,but though,my pc is a toaster mashed together with a potato,so i don't think i can run this,im (almost) aways eager to try my hands at something that you can create a character on it

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes