Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

jodydeen

May 1, 2021
[QUOTE="Monoworks, post: 648728 how do i get a furryvne character eye? You see im tryna make a 4 eyed character into furryvne do you know how too?

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Does anybody have the 2021-08-25 build please? Most new models can't be loaded with the current version.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Does anybody have the 2021-08-25 build please? Most new models can't be loaded with the current version.
FurryVNE 2021-08-25

Just another bug fix update I'm afraid

Also, what sites do you guys recommend for uploading files anonymously? The only real reliable one I know of that can take these install files is GoFile but if you guys have more suggestions I'd love to hear them! I will try to upload each build within a day or two of release.

I think with the current system even though there are no dedicated bear or bird heads, with some effort you can create some very convincing bears and birds!

Reactions: Kilosan

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2021-09-23

how do i get a furryvne character eye? You see im tryna make a 4 eyed character into furryvne do you know how too?
The only way I can think of is creating a custom offset in blender that adds some eye holes and adding eyeballs as custom parts. They wouldn't be very functional though.

Sep 20, 2021
how do you change your starting character? its always a dragon for me and its a pain to remove all the frills. On that note is there an option to change the species your character currently is like a shift of all parts to a specific animal at once?

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
how do you change your starting character? its always a dragon for me and its a pain to remove all the frills. On that note is there an option to change the species your character currently is like a shift of all parts to a specific animal at once?
It loads the last loaded character. If there is none, it defaults to the dragon character.

You can load a character from File > New and then save it for it to become the new "default", or by simply loading something from the cloud.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
about update progress for the scenery creator :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the advance is pretty fast imo
and some new hands/feet will be added probably in the next update too =)

if their engine have better physics than other without opti problem it will be awesome for indies game/movie *-*

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
about update progress for the scenery creator :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the advance is pretty fast imo
and some new hands/feet will be added probably in the next update too =)

if their engine have better physics than other without opti problem it will be awesome for indies game/movie *-*
I think for the first time I'm actually excited for this game given how long its taken.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes