Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i've a question if somebody here use blender : i'm doing hair with curve path and circle, quite difficult for me but i managed to do a side of the head , problem there way to many object (like 20), so i decided to merge them as a single object so i can import it "all in one" on Furry VNE, BUT when i merge them (ctrl+J) they all rotate to match the rotation of the first one, ruining my hard work
i tried to rotate them in Edit mode but does'nt work, they keep the shape rotated, anyone have a solution ?
also my blender crash (forgot to save ofc...), so i remade it for the exemple :
before : Capture d’écran (12).png
after : Capture d’écran (13).png

Shoobies everywhere...

Ok, tourists, here's the rundown. This game is called Furry VNE. the "VNE" stands for Visual Novel Editor.
Furry is implying anthropomorphic focus. Anyone wanting humans... maybe don't hold your breath. They might be added in, but probably not. There is a model uploader, though.

As for the people clamoring for gameplay or a story, you should know that this isn't really either. It's a tool for making a visual novel with sex scenes.
getting a bit bored to answer the same kind of question again and again; people don't read, even the previous post just above their . Thx to answer them
i see..well,thx for the rundown,this is interesting for me as a character creator,but though,my pc is a toaster mashed together with a potato,so i don't think i can run this,im (almost) aways eager to try my hands at something that you can create a character on it
if you can run blender then you can run FurryVNE, and you can lower the graphism and the screen rez to have better performances.
if that doesn't work then you should consider buying a new PC, especially if you like create things in 3D =)

Last edited:

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
I'm having a hard time figuring out how textures, masks, and colors work. The program could benefit from some tutorials if the UI isn't just a placeholder until an *actual character creator* is implemented. It straight up has the difficulty of a developer tool. My Yiffalicious and Photoshop knowledge carried me thus far but I'm stuck now.

I like learning new things but here I don't even know where to begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out how textures, masks, and colors work. The program could benefit from some tutorials if the UI isn't just a placeholder until an *actual character creator* is implemented. It straight up has the difficulty of a developer tool. My Yiffalicious and Photoshop knowledge carried me thus far but I'm stuck now.

I like learning new things but here I don't even know where to begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've got a discussion with ode of FurryVNE team (for my cloth problem) on discord and tell him the same : lack of tutorial i dunno where to start.
he respond : " dogson has expressed a wish to do some more in depth tutorials how he does stuff " (Dogson is as i've understanded the dude behind the graphics)

for a real tuto on all the basis unfortunatly we have to wait and learn by ourself or asking the community, they just have too much work todo to make a tuto on past things

• Haha
Reactions: Varalaker

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Why do furry games like this refuse to allow human player characters? I would give this a shot if it did.
Idunno I think it's some sort of stubborn mentality about furry purists who only want canine cock and balls
or some animal dongs to be involved and not human because it throws off their immersion idk. Also unless
the dev is putting in as much effort to the human designs (which is rare) they humans whenever they are in
such games are often horrifying to look at in the face or just boring stock characters.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Idunno I think it's some sort of stubborn mentality about furry purists who only want canine cock and balls
or some animal dongs to be involved and not human because it throws off their immersion idk. Also unless
the dev is putting in as much effort to the human designs (which is rare) they humans whenever they are in
such games are often horrifying to look at in the face or just boring stock characters.
took me literally 2 minutes to find this :
beastiality-moderation-on-Patreon1.png

so furry on human is considered by Patreon as bestiality, and since it's a human and not an AI who verified your work, it's him or her who judge it.
that's why most of the nsfw furry game on patreon don't have human.

edit just to post this : read it and you will know everything

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
That probably does not apply here. Wild Life wouldn't be on Patreon otherwise.
it's like youtube moderator, some will find your content OK and some not, you can't tell.
2016 human was planned in FurryVNE, 2020 "unlikely to ever be implemented"
why ? patreon ? most likely :
unlike wildlife on FurryVNE it's the user who create, you can't control the user, so they are rules :
it's specifically wrote in the game cloud : no human, no under aged character and no Feral.

i mean there is a lot of creator on patreon who just shut down the door to human on furry because of that.
debunking it require more info

maybe they are against too, but i've never seen it on their forum or in my research.

edit :
2016 link : (dogson post)

Last edited:
Reactions: Varalaker

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2021-08-25

Just another bug fix update I'm afraid

Also, what sites do you guys recommend for uploading files anonymously? The only real reliable one I know of that can take these install files is GoFile but if you guys have more suggestions I'd love to hear them! I will try to upload each build within a day or two of release.

They should add a bear to the game avain furry too?
I think with the current system even though there are no dedicated bear or bird heads, with some effort you can create some very convincing bears and birds!

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I think with the current system even though there are no dedicated bear or bird heads, with some effort you can create some very convincing bears and birds!
you can but... Blender is not that easy to use when you don't know a shit about it, and the learning curve is long and harsh, i just started myself (about 1month) and i can tell ya i will be unable to sculpt a bird head in a week of work, even i took time the result will be not good as the FurryVNE base model

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
you can but... Blender is not that easy to use when you don't know a shit about it, and the learning curve is long and harsh, i just started myself (about 1month) and i can tell ya i will be unable to sculpt a bird head in a week of work, even i took time the result will be not good as the FurryVNE base model
You can accomplish a lot without ever opening blender! The custom offset feature is only a month old, there's a lot of great characters on there that came before it!
3849_f0a492a9120507f8720382a4eef76b9f9af947ec1320589a25f87357fb9c9381.jpg
This bird for example is actually the stock dragon head with clever use of tweakables, colors and fluff. It might be a good idea to check the cloud to see how others created their characters, it's all about taking advantage of the character creator's various quirks.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
You can accomplish a lot without ever opening blender! The custom offset feature is only a month old, there's a lot of great characters on there that came before it!
View attachment 1374586
This bird for example is actually the stock dragon head with clever use of tweakables, colors and fluff. It might be a good idea to check the cloud to see how others created their characters, it's all about taking advantage of the character creator's various quirks.
got a point, i'm just dumb. now let's talk about monkey

PS :
i've a question if somebody here use blender : i'm doing hair with curve path and circle, quite difficult for me but i managed to do a side of the head , problem there way to many object (like 20), so i decided to merge them as a single object so i can import it "all in one" on Furry VNE, BUT when i merge them (ctrl+J) they all rotate to match the rotation of the first one, ruining my hard work
i tried to rotate them in Edit mode but does'nt work, they keep the shape rotated, anyone have a solution ?
also my blender crash (forgot to save ofc...), so i remade it for the exemple :
before : View attachment 1368382
after : View attachment 1368383
got some help for this problem : select your hair path > Object > convert > mesh > select all your new mesh >ctrl J > ctrl A> TADAAAAAM

Last edited:

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
I got a question how do i import a 3d model into the game?
First you select Model from the Import tab, locate your OBJ file in the file browser and upload it. If you get an "Object is missing UV" error, you'll need to open up the OBJ in blender and give it a UV wrap (There are a lot of tutorials on how to do that on youtube)
Once it has been uploaded, create a new Part in the Parts tab on the right, go to the Model box and click on the empty black box and you will be able to select your model. Select it from the library and it should show up on the ground directly below your character.

From there you can move it around, parent it to a particular bone such as the head or arm, mirror it so another one appears on the opposite side, scale it up etc.

There are some limitations to uploaded models. If the OBJ has a texture or rigging, none of that will be included when you upload it (though if you have the texture map, you can upload it separately and apply it to the part!) And if you are planning to upload your character to the cloud, there is a hard limit of how many polygons and parts your character can have.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Patreon has a weird rule about having human characters with furry ones in a sexual way, so that would be my guess as to why this game is not doing that.
They are strangely adamant that if your game features some tentacle-slime based wolf create with a human that is somehow considered bestiality and thats a nono.

Reactions: archmancer8
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes