Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Soudairyu

Nov 16, 2018
I can't get the new plugin to work in blender. I've disabled and taken out the old cloth plugin, but when I tell blender to install the "_init_" file from the new plugin download then nothing happens.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
well it's still under work but i share my first character on it
i know compared to some character it look so bad -_- like some character i've seen are just INCREDIBLE
but actually it's just impossible for me to do the same, or i require x10 more time and i don't have it
that just the second time i've touched blender and third time FurryVNE =)

just this character took me around 5-6hours
i've used blender with the FurryVNE custom offset mod (used for the feet, the waist, the breast,and the head)

my next step is too had hair and cloth to give some character to my ...character ... =)
shy.png Face.png

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
i dont want to judge this game because i will never try it, but isn't it a bit unfair that such games with 1 to 3 votes remain with almost 5-star rating unlike others with 30+ ratings that i am sure (again - without playing this one, might be wrong of course) that are much batter than this one and score 3-4-star rating.. why have devs been so willingly blind to this "phenomenon" on this site???

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i dont want to judge this game because i will never try it, but isn't it a bit unfair that such games with 1 to 3 votes remain with almost 5-star rating unlike others with 30+ ratings that i am sure (again - without playing this one, might be wrong of course) that are much batter than this one and score 3-4-star rating.. why have devs been so willingly blind to this "phenomenon" on this site???
they aren't a lot of game like this one, actually, it's more a DCC tools than a game...for the moment.
it aim to be a 3D VN creator with a character creator and a animated scene creator for furry, did you know a lot of "games" like that in this forum ? me no.
the people who are focused by this kind of game are very few, and a lot of people don't like this too, so they don't test it and don't rate it.
the people focused on the other hand like it, tested it and rated it.
otherwise you have a lot of sidescroller about rape or this kind of stuff... and their is a lot of people who are interesed by this kind of game.

actually you have breeder of nephelym, Rack and FurryVNE in 3d furry nsfw game with a CC tool, and this game have by far, the best Character creator/designer, for the graphic just look the two other games, the dev team is really active, passionate and compliant, the only thing i can complain is actually it's not easy to create something.

that's why it get very few ratings and more than 4 stars =)
but you are right in some way, and there is too few review for it =)

Last edited:

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Imo this game deserves it's 5 star rating far more than most of those "other" games. I have a hard time understanding why you would give an opinion on something you haven't or won't try. It's not like you can make an educated guess lol

Reactions: catsdino

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I created a character, then what is next no game WTF is this :mad::poop:(n)
you know before buying a game or download it, or even posting here, you need to read it's not difficult and it just take 10min to search(at most) the info you want ...

they say , after this release they will start on animation and physic system, that does'nt mean this will stop the DDC tool (for me their's still job todo on it) but the majority here will be happy to know they will start to work on the game itself =)

this maj is really huge
actually it just have a Character creator the next maj will have the "scene maker"

Last edited:

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
you know before buying a game or download it, or even posting here, you need to read it's not difficult and it just take 10min to search(at most) the info you want ...

actually it just have a Character creator the next maj will have the "scene maker"
Oh my bad :ROFLMAO:

jodydeen

May 1, 2021
this will take some time for me i don't have a good connection it take me around 20 min to download it and 2-3 hours to upload it
but i got ya bud, just give my computer the time ^^

it's just a patch to fix some issue btw
oh okay thats gud

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
is there a place where people can post their characters?
what do you mean by posting ? screenshoot or file ?
anyway :
you can export your character directly in the game it's visible to all (but i thinks you need to be a patreon, i'm unsure of it) via publish (top left)
or you can post it here.
OR you have an unofficial discord (a fan discord) : but apparently it's now more or less official

edit : personally when i saw some of the works on the cloud inside the game i feel ashamed of mine so i did'nt posted it in, but here.

Last edited:
Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes