Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
Sure i stop as soon as it stops being true. Do you have any info on when this cashgrab ever gets some actual game content, because i checked back till august soo far and all i can see is a character creator and an animation maker but no actual game which is what 23d2dq asked for.
You say that the project has "degraded" but everything that has been added so far is in line with their original vision. They originally said they were going to make a character creator before starting on animations, and that is what they have done. I am not exactly sure what kind of game you were expecting this to become.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
You say that the project has "degraded" but everything that has been added so far is in line with their original vision. They originally said they were going to make a character creator before starting on animations, and that is what they have done. I am not exactly sure what kind of game you were expecting this to become.
I started to pay attention to this when the original YF1 has been stopped developing at that point it was told that this game will be the same idea but improved up but currently its still at the point of being an expensive 3d char maker with the idea that we getting the animation maker so we can do some actual gameplay being forgotten (i know its been not but they really do take their time like the breeder of nephelym dev).

I dont have any hope that this will ever be anything more than some vr avatar maker with slow enough updates to dripfeed the ones who pay so the cash keep flowin.

• Angry
Reactions: catsdino

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
Sure i stop as soon as it stops being true. Do you have any info on when this cashgrab ever gets some actual game content, because i checked back till august soo far and all i can see is a character creator and an animation maker but no actual game which is what 23d2dq asked for.
not a cashgrab in comparison to most.. just be patient

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
like the first one, it's not a game. there's a reason why they refer to it as a yiff program/app, not a game. the first one was a pose/ik animation program and this one's pretty much going to be much the same, but with a character creator and key frame animation. if you're expecting more, you're letting yourself down.

they've already stated the end goal, expectations, and what's to come for ages. The avatar creation export part of it is just because it was a requested feature from plenty of fans, patrons, and people who play anything with a furry character creator. the same has been requested for ages from "Rack 2" and the like, and people have ripped models straight from the first yiffalicious to do what they want with.

A reason why they call it a general content creation tool and avatar maker is the same reason why they had to get rid of "yiff" from the name. As seen with plenty of adult content hosted website like onlyfans and such, money handlers and banks are prudes and don't want to associate with filth. (surprisingly, they know what yiff is). So to skirt around it, they keep the content descriptions vague, but end goals and "openness" clear for people interested.
if you don't care about the character creator, don't pay monthly for it and just wait until the animation part comes. When it's done, it'll very likely be free or have a free version like the first.

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
So...uhh...how do i actually play? If i'm not a patreon there's just the char creation and thats it?
It's just a framework for animation/character creation. The "game" part comes from what it will (eventually) be used for. It's a tool, not a toy, essentially, but it can still be used for for some quick fun messing about if tweaking rigs is to your liking. Just think of it like a more advanced (furry) gobbo maker, like DAZ or more so Honeyselect, except with actual interesting and more unique/customizable models and gasp animation/physics

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
So...uhh...how do i actually play? If i'm not a patreon there's just the char creation and thats it?
It's just a framework for animation/character creation. The "game" part comes from what it will (eventually) be used for. It's a tool, not a toy, essentially, but it can still be used for for some quick fun messing about if tweaking rigs is to your liking. Just think of it like a more advanced (furry) gobbo maker, like DAZ or more so Honeyselect, except with actual interesting and more unique/customizable models and gasp animation/physics
when finished it will have the CC, the animation maker, and the visual novel editor.
so we will have acces to a library of characters, animations and VN made by the users.
so yeah actually it's a tool and not a toy only the characters creator is done (and just partially) ; but at the final release FurryVNE will have 2 faces : the tool face and the toy face =)

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Will this one have voices in it, instead of just sound effects? I think that was one of the biggest things missing in the last one, unless I somehow missed it, but no moans and voices really detracts from what it could have been.

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Will this one have voices in it, instead of just sound effects? I think that was one of the biggest things missing in the last one, unless I somehow missed it, but no moans and voices really detracts from what it could have been.
good idear but honnestly i dunno best is to ask them if yes or no or dunno =)
but it's gonna be difficult to have a yes, voice mean words mean different voices, in a VN there is a LOT of words ... don't except having more than some intro words like : "So..." "And..." "good !"

you can ask them on patreon, or on the discord :

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I hope the animation maker is going to be as easy as is for tkm17 or klub17.
Personally hoping it's as good as the menu for adding meshes to the current version is. I would love to just be able to add my animations just like that after doing them externally or using the system from the first version as well but expanded. Tons of potential that has shown to be working already in the first game.

Apr 10, 2021
Personally hoping it's as good as the menu for adding meshes to the current version is. I would love to just be able to add my animations just like that after doing them externally or using the system from the first version as well but expanded. Tons of potential that has shown to be working already in the first game.
I like the easy animation the first had, for example how easy it was to just have penis to vagina BUT, the animations are limited, you cant do a lot of things with it. So I hope that they found a way to bring back the old system but also to being able to make way more complex animations, for example the first didnt had blowjobs from what I remember. Of course animators were creative like making a third model invinsible however it was limited nevertheless.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I like the easy animation the first had, for example how easy it was to just have penis to vagina BUT, the animations are limited, you cant do a lot of things with it. So I hope that they found a way to bring back the old system but also to being able to make way more complex animations, for example the first didnt had blowjobs from what I remember. Of course animators were creative like making a third model invinsible however it was limited nevertheless.
It would just need more states which I'm almost certain it will have. The original was basically a strong IK engine with some ambient movement and good physics from what I remember. It worked pretty good honestly. This has the workings to be that an then some with traditional anims layered on top of it. A lot of the facial animations were really good and blended well in 1 already so I'm pretty hopeful for what they're doing and have been showing off thus far.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I hope this one allows more movement of the face. for example, to get characters to lick each other with their tongues and, kiss in ways that don't look like faces mashing against each other.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Still no actual scene creation like in Yiffalicious Engline?
not this time :(
here the post for the release of this build :

As before, we would like to point out that this is a pure content build. The work we showed off on physical IK is still a work in progress and will be released along with the new interaction systems sometime next year.

We will post a progress update about the new interaction systems later this week or in the next. We have some very exciting things we want to share with you. Great progress!

Thanks to all of our patrons for supporting the project. It is your support that makes all this possible. We cannot stress enough how important it is to us and how grateful we are to have you as our patrons! Thank you all, so very much!

We hope you will enjoy this build!

All the best.

- FurryVNE Team

Kestrel1994

Aug 4, 2018
not this time :(
here the post for the release of this build :

As before, we would like to point out that this is a pure content build. The work we showed off on physical IK is still a work in progress and will be released along with the new interaction systems sometime next year.

We will post a progress update about the new interaction systems later this week or in the next. We have some very exciting things we want to share with you. Great progress!

Thanks to all of our patrons for supporting the project. It is your support that makes all this possible. We cannot stress enough how important it is to us and how grateful we are to have you as our patrons! Thank you all, so very much!

We hope you will enjoy this build!

All the best.

- FurryVNE Team
Rip, another year of wait.
Thanks for the info

B4gel

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone knows why I can't rotate the camera or move any node at all?
I am completely new to this kind of stuff so I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if the game doesn't let you rotate.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes