Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

B4gel

Aug 1, 2021
you are doing something wrong.
no pic, no situation, can't help more.
Ah! Sorry, sorry
Well, I downloaded the .exe and extracted the files in the Downloads folder in a folder called FurryVNE that I created.
I execute the .exe normally and when I couldn't rotate I thought that maybe I needed to execute it as Admin, still nothing.
According to the tutorial you rotate by holding right click and moving the mouse, but doesn't work I can use the middle mouse button, but the left and right click don't edit the nodes nor rotate the camera respectively.

Hope that's enough info to get some assistance.

P.S. Yiffalicious has the same problem can't rotate the camera, but I do can change the nodes.

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Ah! Sorry, sorry
Well, I downloaded the .exe and extracted the files in the Downloads folder in a folder called FurryVNE that I created.
I execute the .exe normally and when I couldn't rotate I thought that maybe I needed to execute it as Admin, still nothing.
According to the tutorial you rotate by holding right click and moving the mouse, but doesn't work I can use the middle mouse button, but the left and right click don't edit the nodes nor rotate the camera respectively.

Hope that's enough info to get some assistance.

P.S. Yiffalicious has the same problem can't rotate the camera, but I do can change the nodes.
mmmh that not the screenshot i'm waiting for... i mean on what screen you try to move the node ?
you have 2 screen the pose mode and the edit mode. You can't move the body of your character of you are in edit mode, you need to be in pose mode to do that.
to be in pose mode : top left : pose mode : simply click on it
edit mode.png
from the pose mode you will see the green node, through you can't move them all cuz some are linked directly try to move the hand for start.
i've made a pose long time ago when i've got time on creating a character and learning how the program work (and blender -_-)
Pose mode.png

for rotating the camera yes it's right click and move your mouse while holding it
here the tutorial video :
if you still can't do it, it's really strange maybe some setting you change on window ?
i really don't thinks it's a program bug, did you have this bug on other game nor program with the same manipulation to rotate the camera ?

your instalation step is okay i don't see any problem

Last edited:

Miato

May 24, 2019
cunningly devised, breed hot fixes and drag out a year with animation... people are interested in animation and scenes and so on, and not these yours like 80% here are pictures and a simulator for creating blah blah...

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Whats the new build about?
2 new templates&character and some bug fix
new deer head, deer tail, deer antler, and bovine plantigrade.
a new character made by Dogson :
Elaine.png
--------------------------------
some news for the animation system
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
2 new templates&character and some bug fix
new deer head, deer tail, deer antler, and bovine plantigrade.
a new character made by Dogson :
View attachment 1550029
--------------------------------
some news for the animation system
I don't understand why they dont show their progress in publick.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Still no interaction system, huh? Or have i been missing out?
still no =)

I know this is probably wishful thinking but I hope down the road the devs can figure out a way to include creating clothes for the models inside of the same program. The only real way to do it now is to port your model into Blender and create clothing from scratch which is not feasible for casual players.
mmmh, i see what you mean, and i agree with ya, all should be included in the base program.
but i don't think it's possible, creating a 3d model tools is already a huge work, but creating a second blender is near impossible in term of time, the problem with cloth in the CC tools of FurryVNE is the model, due to the fact you can change your character with blender it may cause huge conflict with it.

i really recommand ya to learn how to blender, it take a day or two to know the basis. when you've learn what you needed to learn go find a cloth mod for blender. after some test i've done pretty good for my first character =)
(i just find pants&jean really difficult to make for FurryVNE character)

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
I feel like the team might be getting into feature bloat territory with the blender type character builder stuff. Animation/scenes are pretty basic features, you’d think they would prioritize them more. After all, Yiffalicious 2 was supposed to be Yiffalicious with customizable characters.
I'm waiting for the Interaction System as well. That was the best part about Yiff~1, browsing through scenes that people uploaded. Yiff~2 will hopefully get the same Feature.

My pessimistic take on this: They are currently making €6,795 per month through Patreon. The moment Yiff~2 is finished, I imagine this number will sharply drop - explaining why they are taking their time. To be fair, they at least seem to be working nonstop on developing all those features. They just don't have much of an incentive to quickly rush out the interaction system and be done with it, at least from a financial standpoint.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes