Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
BSOD when i zoomed out xD
Guessing topped my ram 6gb WIN10 64bit Phenom II x6

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is pretty fun. Tried to use the EarFluff prop as armpit hair, but attaching it to UpperArm or Shoulder just lead it to drifting away when posing. Modeling is hard, yo.

EDIT: No milf is complete without a pearl necklace
Surprisingly easy to import custom props :)
You can use FluffGroup in appendages tab to create better looking fur. Just slap an alpha map on it and it should look like proper fur instead of the rectangles it normally shows.

Last edited:

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Is the download supposed to be an executable file with a 7z icon? Feels suspicious.

Edit: nevermind, it's just that some genius stuck .exe at the end of a rar file.

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i didnt play the first game but is this (or the first game) currently more than just "make a character"?

NuN of the Undead

Apr 28, 2019
You're in for a ride. You're coloring your character with spheres suspended in space

At least let us try to help you. What's your system and specs? Are other high-end games working fine? Is there a crash log in game folder? Post your output log from %appdata%\..\LocalLow\YiffaliciousCrew\YL2
my system is 64bit and more spaces bit my grahics card is intel HD grachics and how do i find %appdata% sorry about that

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
my grahics card is intel HD grachics
Oof.

Game's requirements are:
Hardware support for DirectX 11
VRAM 2 GB
GfX Cache of 2 MB or more
RAM 6 GB
To get to the AppData, just paste the entire thing into file explorer's address bar and hit Enter. It's just a handy shortcut to your C:\Users\[your username]\AppData folder

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 503956

Overview:
Yiffalicious 2 is the sequel to Yiffalicious that is currently being worked on. In YL2, it is worked on from scratch to offer a wide range of new features and improvements, including a character editor.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Yiffalicous Crew -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games:
Yiffalicious
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks to Actez1128 and Cafeh for the share!

View attachment 503957 View attachment 503959
Mega link is dead, please re-upload.
and possibly make archive less obvious to avoid deletion

Reactions: Fanatic4500

bvctr

Jul 15, 2017
Currently reuploading, Devs really don't like this being leaked.
They're very secretive about everything. For most of the 2 years they never gave ANY news updates on progress other than to patrons (I think, I'm not one) until they finally decided to start posting progress on their website. Even now their lowest Patreon tier is $3 and all that gets you is news/images/videos. The minimum for a download link is $12/month...

Virt-a-Mate is leagues ahead of this, has a bigger/better community, a much more transparent dev team and $8/month pledge gets you the highest tier...

NuN of the Undead

Apr 28, 2019
Oof.

Game's requirements are:
Hardware support for DirectX 11
VRAM 2 GB
GfX Cache of 2 MB or more
RAM 6 GB
To get to the AppData, just paste the entire thing into file explorer's address bar and hit Enter. It's just a handy shortcut to your C:\Users\[your username]\AppData folder
yeah it sucks and thanks

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes