Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

skycaptain5577

May 17, 2020
I'm sure Odes has plenty of less sexy refactoring/etc that he's probably doing while waiting for the bug fix to get released for the version of Unity he's working on.

If you look at the Unity bug tracker ( ) they fixed the bug for the 2023.1 alpha and they are "considering" porting the fix back to version 2021.3, 2022.2, and 2022.3. I don't recall if Odes has mentioned anywhere which version of Unity Heat is on.

Also, the bug fix was for version 2023.1a10 which got released publicly yesterday 9/13. ( )

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
TL;DR on patreon update: that unity bug probably won't be fixed on current stable verisons on unity, so interactions next year Q1-Q3. Also tech showcase(but shorter video of that is also on dev's twitter).
I was joking when I said they are not going do anything but sit around and release new head models for years if it's not getting fixed. God fucking damnit, it became real.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I was joking when I said they are not going do anything but sit around and release new head models for years if it's not getting fixed. God fucking damnit, it became real.
not their fault but odes still work at low pace. he work on small things he can do (like now the hands fix around the body (see twitter).
the idear of getting in unity 2022 is launch on their discord.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
All hail the Prophet!

Edit: Gotta be honest im sure this game will never come out. The development is slow, barebones and now they decided to switch from one system to another which WILL slow it down even more.

I said in 2021 jan that the game wont come out any soon if ever and soon that comment will be 2 year old and soo far what notable thing has changed here? More heads?
Its practically the same poser with char creator, it didnt progress a bit.

Last edited:

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
TL;DR on patreon update: that unity bug probably won't be fixed on current stable verisons on unity, so interactions next year Q1-Q3. Also tech showcase(but shorter video of that is also on dev's twitter).
1663796070478.png

But for real, why this geniuses don't even, i don't know, why don't they hire a few people just to pretend to work on the project, huh?
Because of the YandereDev glory?

Last edited:

pete12345

Dec 21, 2019
Everytime i check on this project i'm impressed, real shame they have to wait on Unity as i'm sure that bug is quite low on their priority list.

Hearing and watching these devlogs it's very clear to me Odes cares and is passionate about the project and i dont feel he's abusing the patreon format, high quality systems take time.

Keen to see what next year brings moving foward.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes