Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
hi guys! is there a way to export character model that is already rigged? or another format other than Obj and tga texture?
Don't think so. I tried doing this a few months ago and had to to re rig the exported OBJ in blender and figure out where all the bits of texture went (multiple textures for body, hands, feet etc). The models have quite a bit of loose geometry that auto weight tools don't like (Spend about an hour fixing by hand, only for auto weights to just give everything the same weight anyway :mad: ). Even exporting a posed model is painful due to the textures. Would be really cool if the devs added some "better" export tools :/

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
hi guys! is there a way to export character model that is already rigged? or another format other than Obj and tga texture?
Don't think so. I tried doing this a few months ago and had to to re rig the exported OBJ in blender and figure out where all the bits of texture went (multiple textures for body, hands, feet etc). The models have quite a bit of loose geometry that auto weight tools don't like (Spend about an hour fixing by hand, only for auto weights to just give everything the same weight anyway :mad: ). Even exporting a posed model is painful due to the textures. Would be really cool if the devs added some "better" export tools :/
srry for the double post : i've done some research : it's not sure, but maybe they will add an export for that.
it's not planned but they might add it. this is not there priority. IF they add it, don't exept it until they've done the majority of their animation updates part . (2023/2024)

Also don't forget the initial plan was to create Yiffalicious 2. they did'nt exept ppl try to use their program "outside" it.
Odes and Dogson are really open to idear BUT they have a plan and all idears/suggestions which are not directly rellated to their initial project go second.

ALSO again reminder : they have an unffocial discord (but they are really active and anwser/post some news on it) YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A PATREON TO ACCESS IT !!! the only part you can't access is the patreon part wich is dead since 2020.

ps : some news not so new

09/25/2022

Unity 2021/2022 has memory leak bug connected to SDF baking which we make heavy use of. It's fixed for Unity 2023. Currently seemingly no concrete plans to bring it into Unity 2021/2022, so then we'd have to wait for Unity 2023. We might be able to upgrade to alpha/beta of Unity 2023, but we're giving Unity (the company) 3 months to backport fix into Unity 2021/2022. If the still haven't by that time, we'll try to upgrade, but that may come with a lot of problems and potentially new bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo

Mezatino

Aug 30, 2017
Appreciative of any download links after this one (August 15th):
There hasn't been one yet

Edit: Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, new Update available, now we just wait for our hero

Last edited:

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2022-11-04

I've heard that the bug that is impeding the developers will be patched in upcoming releases of Unity 2021 and 2022! Perhaps animations will arrive sooner than expected???

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
FurryVNE 2022-11-04

Pixeldrain

I've heard that the bug that is impeding the developers will be patched in upcoming releases of Unity 2021 and 2022! Perhaps animations will arrive sooner than expected???
I sure hope so, but given their past, let's just say that I'm not getting too excited over here, and am heavily curbing my enthusiasm.

At least this way I can get pleasantly surprised if they can get it working earlier than end of next year.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Is it still model posing and customization or can you do poses and animated loops like the older version did?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes