Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
Just consider how it feels when you switch to a different piece of software in a particular domain (Photoshop to GIMP, Premiere Pro to DaVinci Resolve, Microsoft Office to LibreOffice, Windows to macOS/Linux, etc.). It basically does the same thing in the long run, but getting to your previous level of mastery takes time. The same is true here. The same concepts often apply, but you'll suddenly need to figure out how to get from point A to point B again, and even doing basic tasks can take quite a bit of discovery.
well i can feel how hard its do get used to a new API but its not that different i learn how to work with UE a long ago and after i get into VR i had to learn how to work with unity too both are good and well, free
as far as I can tell from my own experience the biggest difficulty is solving problems you dont had in the other API, in the end programing is programing the only difference is the path as you need to use different commands for the same thing

anyways its worth going UE5 as it are more easy to work with we just need to give it time and see how it ends i have high hopes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
well i can feel how hard its do get used to a new API but its not that different i learn how to work with UE a long ago and after i get into VR i had to learn how to work with unity too both are good and well, free
as far as I can tell from my own experience the biggest difficulty is solving problems you dont had in the other API, in the end programing is programing the only difference is the path as you need to use different commands for the same thing

anyways its worth going UE5 as it are more easy to work with we just need to give it time and see how it ends i have high hopes
We've given this game quite a lot of time already :D Let's not double the wait time by changing engines mid-production. Maybe bring this suggestion up when the idea of FVNE2 / Yiffalicious 3 comes up.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
We've given this game quite a lot of time already :D Let's not double the wait time by changing engines mid-production. Maybe bring this suggestion up when the idea of FVNE2 / Yiffalicious 3 comes up.
indeed they could do that after the base of the VNE was already completed that whould give them time to change API its a very bad moment now

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Currently all Unreal Engine games just gives me fatal errors on start up, so i'm against it. Unity not better as it is, but at least i could manage to launch it.
OH, wait, Breeders of Nephelim, despite being made on unreal, still manages to run on my PC, i'm wonder why so?

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Okay, that's it!

How much time they developed this shit already? Two years? Three years? And yet they have less functionality than their previous "game".

And I don't even ask about such stupid and nouse things like adding second character to scene for just simple posing. They don't even try to improve creation interface for no brain people like me.

And I even have no any rights to criticize their enginius work flow, because they can put another anthro blanket and take few more months of free money. Because it seems enough for people, who patronize them.

And mostly this my stupid outrage connected with simple fact that I extremely badly want to buy product they promised to make, but all I can see they will not do any progress in any sensible time.

*hard breaths into a paper bag*

Last edited:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
And yet they have less functionality than their previous "game".
Well "VN" in "Furre VN" stays for "Visual Novel". Doesn't you think this "game" should be considered as a tool for VN creation, and tools is not are always have user friendly interface you can use without deep learning.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
tools is not are always have user friendly interface you can use without deep learning.
What, making of VN is a rocket science?
(With every second or third digital artist starting to make VN in RenPy I highly doubt)
With such approach you can make it from scratch in Unreal Engine 5 tools. But for what? UE 5 definitely will be a overkill for such project.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes