Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Look at the bright side, they are certainly not the worst offenders. For example, look at Chris Roberts with his 500 millions from CrowdFunding for Star Citizen, being close to 10 years in development now, and now release date in sight (it is always just 2-3 years away )
Don't you EVER touch Chris Roberts on my sight
1v1 No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination
Well at least it was a fully functioning game, and not some sorta half-baked/entry level demo. Unless that wasnt the case? Im not sure myself lol

As for my little question, i suppose i already got my answer as soon as someone responded with a facepalm. So, another year then i guess lmao. What a shocker...
you're supposed to come back after one year not one month !

Joke apart, the bug will be fixed in the next unity update, that's mean Odes can work, he have a lot to Backport, wish him good luck, i don't want to take his place xD
so Animation update ... maybe 2023 Q1 x)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Placebo00

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
Don't you EVER touch Chris Roberts on my sight
1v1 No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination

you're supposed to come back after one year not one month !

Joke apart, the bug will be fixed in the next unity update, that's mean Odes can work, he have a lot to Backport, wish him good luck, i don't want to take his place xD
so Animation update ... maybe 2023 Q1 x)

Hey, I backed Star Citizen back in 2014, I'm allowed to be a bit salty :-D . I just wanted my Freelancer 2.0 with Updated Graphics, not whatever Star Citizen has become in the interim. Just like I'm no longer on Patreon for FurryVNE, the team is just going a direction I don't care for (which is totally cool of course, they were not making any lofty promises) Still come here to very occasionally get my updates.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, I backed Star Citizen back in 2014, I'm allowed to be a bit salty :-D . I just wanted my Freelancer 2.0 with Updated Graphics, not whatever Star Citizen has become in the interim. Just like I'm no longer on Patreon for FurryVNE, the team is just going a direction I don't care for (which is totally cool of course, they were not making any lofty promises) Still come here to very occasionally get my updates.
i've heard Squadron42 will be a solo star-citizen with campaign. with luck we will have all the feature (or the majority) of Star citizen in a solo game (i don't want to play with ppl. COMMUNITY IS ALWAYS RUINING THE GAMES when it have pvp in it, but the game industry force me to... the AI is so terrible in like every game that i must play with stranger... all in graphic 0 in AI)

for FVNE i dunno what are you talking about, all was planned from start exept the VN part (bank/20).
can ya explain ?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I don't understand anything about this new "Yiffalicious 2", in the end is it just an application that facilitates character modeling, or is it planned to be like the previous game? I ask this because of the Twitter posts

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I don't understand anything about this new "Yiffalicious 2", in the end is it just an application that facilitates character modeling, or is it planned to be like the previous game? I ask this because of the Twitter posts
FurryVNE = Yiffalicious but better.
it contain 3 parts :
-Character creator it do way more than facilitates but anyway, you get it.
-Animation maker : original yiffalicious BUT they make it better and creating their own physic engine because the unity one is not made for that.
-Visual novel editor : not the original part of the plan but banks their way here(fool world we live in...), so Yiffalicious2 rename into FurryVNE and add the VN part

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
FurryVNE = Yiffalicious but better.
it contain 3 parts :
-Character creator it do way more than facilitates but anyway, you get it.
-Animation maker : original yiffalicious BUT they make it better and creating their own physic engine because the unity one is not made for that.
-Visual novel editor : not the original part of the plan but banks their way here(fool world we live in...), so Yiffalicious2 rename into FurryVNE and add the VN part
Is the animating part already available in the new updates or are they still under development?

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Is the animating part already available in the new updates or are they still under development?
No
-------------------------------
lil update from their patreon :

Hi all, hope you're doing well!
I wanted to make a quick update sharing how things are going.
As most of you may know, I'm currently working on integrating a custom soft body engine into FurryVNE. This work has been more problematic than I anticipated, but we're finally reaching the last stages of its implementation, and I think you are going to be quite excited once I finally do release footage of it.
Our intent is to have the next video dev log out before Christmas, sharing our development and of course showcasing the new soft body technology in detail. However, since the last bits of this tech depend on SDF baking functioning properly, we're at the mercy of Unity actually releasing Unity 2021.3.16 LTS (which contains the much anticipated bug fix for runtime SDF baking). So the video dev log may or may not come out before Christmas, it all depends.
If you're not a patron, be sure to keep an eye out on my , where I post shorter media summaries of our progress and where I will post a video demonstration of our new soft body tech.
We also intend to have a new content release out sometime this week, as well as another content release with a surprise head closer to Christmas.
All the best.
- odes
-------------------------------------
also an reply from odes i find interesting on looong post i won't post here :

Rest assured, implementation of interactions is and has been our top priority for the last year. We are providing content releases simply to have something to offer in the meantime, but they aren't the main point of progress, nor do they impact the development of interactions.
Interactions isn't a thing we can release little by little. There are a lot of intersecting systems, and they will be all released at the same time. The interactions release will be massive in terms of new features.
We are thankful for your support and we are doing our best.
I might point out that we're short on staff and most studios receiving the amount of funding we're getting would have gone bankrupt long ago. We are quite literally risking our futures and investments by cutting pay to be able to still work on this and cover operational expenses/taxes (we live in one of the highest taxed countries in the world). All the best.
- odes

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah and that is a whataboutism argument, infact dont you think its telling of this game's state that you gotta compare it to something worse just to prove this isnt the same scam as that one?
No , I'm not compare it to the worse to prove that this is not a scam , I'm an artist and I doing commission often , I could say that time is money , people spend money for you and you must have the responsibility to make something to exchange for that money , money is not free. And I know sometime the work requires more time than we expected to gives out a quality result , we should give it a little more time. If in the next year this don't have animation yet , this is a scam for sure.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
LAST NEWS
UNITY FIXED THE BUG IT'S DONE !
now in a couple of months we will have the animation update. (IF someone is nice and stupid enough to share it here =p )
Yay! Surely it won't take any more years now! They wouldn't do that...
Right?
image_2022-12-16_185738668.png

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2022-12-15

Now that the SDF bug has been patched, I can only hope that we will see some big updates in the coming months! It seems that the developers have been smartly working on other parts of the animation system in the meantime, so all of that delay the bug caused did not go to waste! I am very excited to see what the future holds!

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
we'll see in a couple of months.
but i warn all the detractors here if it happen i will welcome you with a nice and fat : View attachment 2240282
Okay guys the challange is up!

Bet which month (and which year) will the next update bring in animations!

The one who answers correctly wins the Grand Prize of many likes and depending their date:
  • If less than half a year: The ability to laugh on all the folk who thought it gonna take more.
  • If more than a half a year: The ability to laugh on ferret because it wasnt just a couple months.
  • If over a year: The ability to post the exact meme ferret posted.
  • Never: If the project is closed, abadoned you are marked as the ultimate winner of the "i told ya" race.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet there wont be an animation update before 2023.11.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes