Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
after high taxes, they barely have enough to afford rent and utilities to split between the two devs, they get very little if none of that 6k.
i live in one of the high taxed country. and no you can live with 1k-1.5k/month, it depends on what lifestyle you have.
we are all touch by the price inflation.
but for sure it's clearly not the salary of a graphic designer nor a dev, that's clearly underpay.

Reactions: raykun
May 25, 2021
i live in one of the high taxed country. and no you can live with 1k-1.5k/month, it depends on what lifestyle you have.
but for sure it's clearly not the salary of a graphic designer nor a dev, that's clearly underpay.
you have to consider the hardware and systems they have to replace, repair, and upgrade over the past few years too.

it's not, you aren't running a small studio, getting taxed like a business

actual copium thread holy
people who aren't following the project, aren't seeing the the advancements in the tech and the rapid progress they're making now.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
you have to consider the hardware and systems they have to replace, repair, and upgrade over the past few years too.
all in the video i've linked. al that's left is 1k-1.5k per dev as i've understand.
like odes say a janitor pay not a dev pay.
you barely survive with this if you're alone. so yeah it's difficult for them.
don't misunderstand i'm not criticism them, but i need to stay objective. Yeah they need more money, but i' won't and can't helping them more than i do actually. they need todo their own choice, marketing is important you can't just rely only on ppl to spread the word.
you need to advertise that your project exist that your project advance ect... just look at the post here half of the post are ppl who don't know a thing of what happen here, but a lot are still interested by the project because it look promising.

i'm on the same financial situation. well actually a bit worse. i perfectly understand on what position they are.

also you have a ignore command if you click on a profile, really useful (aka don't bowser anwser to some ppl who are just here to troll and spite their venom =)

Reactions: estreichn_l359
May 25, 2021
all in the video i've linked. al that's left is 1k-1.5k per dev as i've understand.
like odes say a janitor pay not a dev pay.
you barely survive with this if you're alone. so yeah it's difficult for them.
don't misunderstand i'm not criticism them, but i need to stay objective. Yeah they need more money, but i' won't and can't helping them more than i do actually. they need todo their own choice, marketing is important you can't just rely only on ppl to spread the word.
you need to advertise that your project exist that your project advance ect... just look at the post here half of the post are ppl who don't know a thing of what happen here, but a lot are still interested by the project because it look promising.

i'm on the same financial situation. well actually a bit worse. i perfectly understand on what position they are.

also you have a ignore command if you click on a profile, really useful (aka don't bowser anwser to some ppl who are just here to troll and spite their venom =)
I misunderstood you, I'm sorry.

Also I do not wish to use the ignore feature for those people because they could become fans or supporters of the project if they started paying attention and looked at what we're talking about.

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

Blain

May 30, 2017
marketing is important you can't just rely only on ppl to spread the word.
you need to advertise that your project exist that your project advance ect...
Yeah, just look the video log and when they wrote that extense post on patreon about what they have been doing that month. That was a good way to publicy their project but only for the people who was supporting them, the rest (as my myself) was always surrounded by an aura of mistery. I understand that the patreons need beneficts, but if you do not publicy and more of the half that you have is blocked, is dificult that the people to get interested in your game.

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2023-01-08

It's very sad that Unity would lie about patching a bug and sweep evidence to the contrary under the rug, but I am glad that the developers were able to create a work around, and in such a quick fashion too!

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
I think they just need help from a good tax accountant.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
FurryVNE 2023-01-08

Pixeldrain

It's very sad that Unity would lie about patching a bug and sweep evidence to the contrary under the rug, but I am glad that the developers were able to create a work around, and in such a quick fashion too!
Could I get a quick run down on how they found a workaround for the memory leak? I'm unable to view or download the dev log.

GrindZapp1

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know, they made possible to add two(and more) characters to a scene? (like they showed in the dev logs)

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
So is this still just a character customizer?
I guess they changed the engine from YL1 to this one, otherwise the slow progress makes little sense to me.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
release of the CCtool was at 12k/month and 6k end 2022.
that's all i know. they are not shown anymore since the past 2month.
Okay so i searched around and patreon still shows what they are earning atleast to me.

Using this link leads me to an opening page that say they earn approx 6.110$ per month. How much that is after tax, no idea.

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah, just look the video log and when they wrote that extense post on patreon about what they have been doing that month. That was a good way to publicy their project but only for the people who was supporting them, the rest (as my myself) was always surrounded by an aura of mistery. I understand that the patreons need beneficts, but if you do not publicy and more of the half that you have is blocked, is dificult that the people to get interested in your game.
I generally dont trust patreon pages that have nothing to show for the public but ask for money, there are many scams like that played around.
The best thing in my opinion would be to take a version that worked well in the past and publish it as a free demo somewhere like steam for example.

Reactions: Xol

temperusmaximus

May 4, 2018
Okay so i searched around and patreon still shows what they are earning atleast to me.

Using this link leads me to an opening page that say they earn approx 6.110$ per month. How much that is after tax, no idea.
If they in the US being taxed the full 11% it should be about $5,437.9 a month I do believe

Reactions: tester72
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes