Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
my "research" was reading the changelog provided on this page.
so if you got any complaints about it, direct it at the person adding wrong information. if its even wrong in the first place. outcaved bitch
Jeez. Calm your peanuts. The game gets updated often enough. Maybe you should stop only looking at updates in this thread or on F95 and go to the source itself.

I can agree that updates are slowed down and there isn't much coming in terms of "gameplay", but by no means do the devs "leech" money from Patreons. They are on the verge to implement soft body physics, so you can live your dream of getting massive funbags squished against a window near damn perfect.

Still though i would wish they would just implement more body controls like spreadable pussies and all. Animations would be of course nice, but i can wait for those, if those are meaningless since nothign looks "good" seeing a massive horsedick again impaling a body that doesn't respond like it would with such a ridiculous size.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
my "research" was reading the changelog provided on this page.
so if you got any complaints about it, direct it at the person adding wrong information. if its even wrong in the first place. outcaved bitch
i got complain because you spread wrong information because you are TOO LAZY to look a thread nor do your own research!
it take 10 fcking seconds to have THIS :
and less than 5min to find information on this thread to know what the dev doing goddammit !

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Amazing update, getting very excited for when the animation portion finally comes out. I know it's been a bit but can anyone direct me to a tutorial for making clothing? I can't figure out how to do it.

with an external program : either with blender or marvelous designer.

Reactions: jc0129

Onefiftyone

Dec 27, 2017
If they in the US being taxed the full 11% it should be about $5,437.9 a month I do believe
$6000 a month is pretty pathetic. Tech companies pay $10k/month for devs out of college these days where your average workday is attending standups and jerking off. It's terribly uninspiring to see the lack of funding here. I'm surprised anyone makes sex games with how poor a lifestyle they provide. No opportunity to afford the expense of hiring talented people to grow your business, heavily passionate supporters that rarely support financially, no resume because of the shame and stigma associated with it's creation.

It should depress the hell out of you that the creators behind Yiffalicious with all their technical knowledge are scraping by while Cloud Meadows is still raking in $18k a month doing nothing

jc0129

Jan 6, 2021
$6000 a month is pretty pathetic. Tech companies pay $10k/month for devs out of college these days where your average workday is attending standups and jerking off. It's terribly uninspiring to see the lack of funding here. I'm surprised anyone makes sex games with how poor a lifestyle they provide. No opportunity to afford the expense of hiring talented people to grow your business, heavily passionate supporters that rarely support financially, no resume because of the shame and stigma associated with it's creation.

It should depress the hell out of you that the creators behind Yiffalicious with all their technical knowledge are scraping by while Cloud Meadows is still raking in $18k a month doing nothing
Fucking Cloud Meadows

Klazik

Jun 14, 2022
New content
Cartoon fox head, ears and template.

Bug fixes
  • Fixed an issue where appendages in a part wouldn't mirror properly unless part scaling was set to 1.
And in just 2 months!.. Don't overwork yourselves..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020

you are very right with Cloud Meadows, it makes no fucking sense that a game made with unmodifiable animations in loop makes more money than this incredible technical work of physics. However, and forgive me for the lack of knowledge about the cost of living in the world outside my country, but like 6000 dollars is a lot of money, I mean to live fully. If I were in him situation, I would definitely move to another country, since him job does not require him to be in a specific place. I mean, living on 6000 dollars in Argentina, even with less than half of that amount, you live like a fucking king.

Onefiftyone

Dec 27, 2017
you are very right with Cloud Meadows, it makes no fucking sense that a game made with unmodifiable animations in loop makes more money than this incredible technical work of physics. However, and forgive me for the lack of knowledge about the cost of living in the world outside my country, but like 6000 dollars is a lot of money, I mean to live fully. If I were in him situation, I would definitely move to another country, since him job does not require him to be in a specific place. I mean, living on 6000 dollars in Argentina, even with less than half of that amount, you live like a fucking king.
If you work in tech in the US, UK, or EU, $6000 nets you a very modest lifestyle. Rent in most major cities is between $2000-4000 unless you want to live an hour from the city center or in a hovel. $2500 will get you a mortgage on a small rural home these days. You'll barely afford a used car payment while you scrounge for groceries, electricity, internet, phone, healthcare, heat... basic necessities are huge roadblocks. You're not living like a king, you're barely scraping by. You will likely die working.

Not everyone thinks it's super reasonable to completely upend their lives, leave their families, learn Spanish, get a $1500 flight out to Argentina and buy themselves protection for their wealth in an unstable country.

Two people living off of $6000? Sad fucking incel life, probably in the same small apartment to save on costs.

The people making this game have the potential to have far more lucrative careers outside of the adult games industry and very easily could. I'm not saying be grateful, $6000 is just a stupid criticism by someone who doesn't understand how little that money is.

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
they are 2 so 3000$ each*
And even it's still good for you (well still be better than me ...)that's not how many dev are paid, so it's not right.
you don't know their situation
here 3 exemples : they are close to their family and don't want to leave them// they can't save money// they have children.
i clearly understand how you think, but you take way to many shortcut.

If you work in tech in the US, UK, or EU, $6000 nets you a very modest lifestyle. Rent in most major cities is between $2000-4000 unless you want to live an hour from the city center or in a hovel. $2500 will get you a mortgage on a small rural home these days. You'll barely afford a used car payment while you scrounge for groceries, electricity, internet, phone, healthcare, heat... basic necessities are huge roadblocks. You're not living like a king, you're barely scraping by. You will likely die working.

Not everyone thinks it's super reasonable to completely upend their lives, leave their families, learn Spanish, get a $1500 flight out to Argentina and buy themselves protection for their wealth in an unstable country.

Two people living off of $6000? Sad fucking incel life, probably in the same small apartment to save on costs.

The people making this game have the potential to have far more lucrative careers outside of the adult games industry and very easily could. I'm not saying be grateful, $6000 is just a stupid criticism by someone who doesn't understand how little that money is.
will i'm not okay with the prices here, it a way better view.
-first you have what your country take on these 3000$ can be nothing or can be 40%
-then you have the prices of life : rents to pay, annual gov taxes, subscriptions (yeah like phones&internet for exemple), food, water gas and electricity...
so in the end 3000 is not that much.

New content

Bug fixes
  • Fixed an issue where appendages in a part wouldn't mirror properly unless part scaling was set to 1.
first comment here and didn't even look the 5 messages just before.... don't overwork yourself..

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
they are 2 so 3000$ each*
And even it's still good for you (well still be better than me ...)that's not how many dev are paid, so it's not right.
you don't know their situation
here 3 exemples : they are close to their family and don't want to leave them// they can't save money// they have children.
i clearly understand how you think, but you take way to many shortcut.
exactly, there are many variables to take into account to do something like emigrate to another country, it is not easy at all, but I don't know, if their economic situation is really complicated and if someone here has some contact with them, I think you should mention such possibility to them, because it could change their life for the better. Anyway, I hope they can find a solution.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
New content

Bug fixes
I'm not sure if you're trolling or intentionally being thick-headed. In any case - for anyone reading this - they also developed a custom soft body engine as shown in the dev logs.

People need to understand that just because something isn't immediately available doesn't mean no work has been done. It's exactly this idea - no immediate content = no progress - which is setting the whole industry back.

Why would any developer undertake this endeavor of implementing ground breaking technology that take years to develop, while being paid less and also receiving shit for doing so, when they can just pre-animate two characters jerking each other off and not only earn more money but also receive far more praise. Like fuck man, it's people like you that make me despise this community.

I hope you feel fulfilled watching static content, because otherwise you are a hypocrite. You want more, new, dynamic stuff, and yet seemingly not only unwilling to support the development of such tech but actively participate in shitting on it.

You do not deserve a project such as this.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes