Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
$6000 a month is pretty pathetic. Tech companies pay $10k/month for devs out of college these days where your average workday is attending standups and jerking off. It's terribly uninspiring to see the lack of funding here. I'm surprised anyone makes sex games with how poor a lifestyle they provide. No opportunity to afford the expense of hiring talented people to grow your business, heavily passionate supporters that rarely support financially, no resume because of the shame and stigma associated with it's creation.

It should depress the hell out of you that the creators behind Yiffalicious with all their technical knowledge are scraping by while Cloud Meadows is still raking in $18k a month doing nothing
I mean what exactly do they have for the public to show to get more funding?

Everything is behind patreon paywall, theres no demo to try out and seeing a few nice scenes in a video of what we can do isnt enough unless the game is hyped beyond belief like No Mans Sky which we all know what exactly it did deliver after all the promises and nicely edited videos.

Remember this isnt a game that you already can play and buy lootboxes or other stuff from it to continue the development, this is a Mistery Box ™ subscription on patreon. Theres practically nothing public avaible that anyone new to the idea could check unless they pay up.

Infact let me ask you and the others on this page, how many of you are here because of Yifflacious the original? How many of you came here without knowledge of the first game because you heard about this new idea of a game with char creator and animation maker?

Im here because i played the original, if that wouldnt exist i would have even less trust in this project than what i have right now. Theres no advertising practically, no public option to try out, only empty promises and nice videos which you cant check how legit they are unless you pay 12$ on patreon atleast (because the lower options are still just the same as if you didnt pay).

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
you are very right with Cloud Meadows, it makes no fucking sense that a game made with unmodifiable animations in loop makes more money than this incredible technical work of physics. However, and forgive me for the lack of knowledge about the cost of living in the world outside my country, but like 6000 dollars is a lot of money, I mean to live fully. If I were in him situation, I would definitely move to another country, since him job does not require him to be in a specific place. I mean, living on 6000 dollars in Argentina, even with less than half of that amount, you live like a fucking king.
That much money in a month where i live puts you in the top 30% wagewise. Its enough to forget caring about absurd gas prices, insane food inflation and the general low quality of life of this place.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I mean what exactly do they have for the public to show to get more funding?

Everything is behind patreon paywall, theres no demo to try out and seeing a few nice scenes in a video of what we can do isnt enough unless the game is hyped beyond belief like No Mans Sky which we all know what exactly it did deliver after all the promises and nicely edited videos.

Remember this isnt a game that you already can play and buy lootboxes or other stuff from it to continue the development, this is a Mistery Box ™ subscription on patreon. Theres practically nothing public avaible that anyone new to the idea could check unless they pay up.

Infact let me ask you and the others on this page, how many of you are here because of Yifflacious the original? How many of you came here without knowledge of the first game because you heard about this new idea of a game with char creator and animation maker?

Im here because i played the original, if that wouldnt exist i would have even less trust in this project than what i have right now. Theres no advertising practically, no public option to try out, only empty promises and nice videos which you cant check how legit they are unless you pay 12$ on patreon atleast (because the lower options are still just the same as if you didnt pay).
you got a big point here. they are few open news, i've played the original but nothing more than an hour, and i hear about yiff2/FVNE here. i remember the dev work was really clean, i saw CCtools i rushed in ! =)
but i'm agree and not agree with you for the news. the first year, AGAIN, i can't defend them, very poor communication except for their patreon. even the second year, yeah i admit it's kind of difficult to find information about it. But since they started rename it we can see communication outside patreon.
sure if you don't roam around searching for that, you will find nothing. and walk away a golden mine imo.
but if you are aware the project exist, and a bit interested you can find the information you want.
still, again, they don't do their marketing correctly, i agree.

That much money in a month where i live puts you in the top 30% wagewise. Its enough to forget caring about absurd gas prices, insane food inflation and the general low quality of life of this place.
well you take your view, i dunno the price of life where they live and the rest, so it's difficult to judge this.
but 3000$ brut/month is not a dev pay, and clearly they can make way more money by doing shitty stuff.
why they don't do it ? because it will slow down FVNE, their project, a LOT or even stop it, they don't want to.
you can't ask them to be payed this low and be happy with it just because they love their job, when you see some in blizzard be payed the 2 time more and doing a shitty skin for overwatch 2 every 2 months. (ofc they don't do only that by that the major work ...)

little edit just to say : i like discussing with you, you come with arguments other than " the dev suxx ass, scam", AND you are not deaf =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know where in blender do i need to extract the custom offset zip file?
first you need to download the mod for blender :
instal it on blender : blender1.jpg blender2.jpg

when you have the mod go in FVNE export your offset, then import it on blender : blender3.jpg

once done to export your offset from blender : blender4.jpg

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
that i understand how to do, i alreasy downloaded the custom offset file but thanks for the cloth file i havent downloaded it yet. But do i just extract the file in the main blender file or do i have to go deeper and put in in another sub file like 3.3, blender.crt, License? these things usually have to go in a specific location and that is what i was wanting to know.
for the mod : don't need a specific path, you just have to select the path and click on instal add-on it will work, just have to enable it and refresh blender.

edit : ONLY if it don't work (!!!) you may use this method :
some users seems to have problem with .zip : Unzip the zip, find the folder named "furryvne", drag that into your appdata/roaming/blender foundation/blender/(your version)/scripts/addons folder

Reactions: Redburn

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
first you need to download the mod for blender :
instal it on blender : View attachment 2328297 View attachment 2328298

when you have the mod go in FVNE export your offset, then import it on blender : View attachment 2328301

once done to export your offset from blender : View attachment 2328302
[/QUOTE]

i was able to get it to work i had to extract the file i had and tell blender to go into that folder to find the .py file thank you!

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Infact let me ask you and the others on this page, how many of you are here because of Yifflacious the original?
I am.
I was in waiting for first game release, when they say "we will make sequel, bigger and better"
And I was like "WTF guys"

So, still waiting.
Maybe they will make Yiffalicious 3?
I mean, FurryVNE 2, lol.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Technically, because of devs renaming it from Yiffalicious 2 into FurryVNE (Which stand for Furry Visual Novel Editor) I have suspicion, that in this "game" (because it's just editor proggram right now) will not be animations at all, because Visual Novels is static images...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tester72

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Technically, because of devs renaming it from Yiffalicious 2 into FurryVNE (Which stand for Furry Visual Novel Editor) I have suspicion, that in this "game" (because it's just editor proggram right now) will not be animations at all, because Visual Novels is static images...
The name change was just a front so banks wouldn't give them trouble, they explain this a ways back but nothing development wise has changed. The end result is still the same which is a better Yiffalicious 1.

Reactions: Blain

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
well you take your view, i dunno the price of life where they live and the rest, so it's difficult to judge this.
but 3000$ brut/month is not a dev pay, and clearly they can make way more money by doing shitty stuff.
why they don't do it ? because it will slow down FVNE, their project, a LOT or even stop it, they don't want to.
you can't ask them to be payed this low and be happy with it just because they love their job, when you see some in blizzard be payed the 2 time more and doing a shitty skin for overwatch 2 every 2 months. (ofc they don't do only that by that the major work ...)

little edit just to say : i like discussing with you, you come with arguments other than " the dev suxx ass, scam", AND you are not deaf =)
Well it isnt dev pay even in my country thats for sure but it is a lot of money. 3K$ is approx 6-8 months of wage for the majority of folk here.

As for the project i DO think it could be a scam but to be honest i rather see it turn out into an actual game then come here and post a "HA! I TOLD YOU!" meme.
The only actual advertisement i seen for this game was some posts on e621 and even that looked silly. Right now it seems like the only way to find this project is that if someone specifically searches for 3d furry character creators because thats all that is avaible and identifyable. If someone searches for anything other they wont find this game at all.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
The only actual advertisement i seen for this game was some posts on e621 and even that looked silly. Right now it seems like the only way to find this project is that if someone specifically searches for 3d furry character creators because thats all that is avaible and identifyable. If someone searches for anything other they wont find this game at all.
I'm curious - what exactly are you expecting to see in terms of promotion? The devs are publishing promotional material regularly through their channels (Twitter/FurAffinity/Patreon) in addition to E621.net (and have been doing so for quite some time). What else can they do during this development period? Is it actual bought advertisement you'd like to see? If that's the case, you don't think that could backfire (advertising an unfinished product that doesn't even have animation yet) ... ? If not, what exactly are you proposing?

Also, in case people aren't aware, Patreon does not allow creators to publish any NSFW material publicly, which limits what they can share with non patrons.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes