Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Soudairyu

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone have a download available for an exceptionally old version of the game? I carelessly loaded an old character that had an issue that causes the game to hang on attempting to load and as the game will always load your last loaded character on launch the only way I've found how to fix the issue is to go onto an older version of the game that doesn't have whatever feature is causing the hang.

I seem to have deleted my own suitably old versions to clear up some space, unfortunately.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have a download available for an exceptionally old version of the game? I carelessly loaded an old character that had an issue that causes the game to hang on attempting to load and as the game will always load your last loaded character on launch the only way I've found how to fix the issue is to go onto an older version of the game that doesn't have whatever feature is causing the hang.

I seem to have deleted my own suitably old versions to clear up some space, unfortunately.
You can delete this entry
last_character_file_....

in regedit
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team\FurryVNE\

To open regedit just press the windows key and type regedit and you should see the icon.

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021

Which version roughly?

Soudairyu

Nov 16, 2018
It would probably be some version before clothing was added, but the aforementioned fix worked.

Although, it also reset where the load function automatically opens to and I have to find where the heck the folder I had all my other characters in actually is.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
They promissed sex Q1-Q3 this year, depending on what fucking Unity devs decide to do about their SDF bug.
Hope it is true. Otherwise I'll be absolutely certain that this game deserves no further support whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: Vasshu za and Xol

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
The unity page shows that the bug is "In progress", before the state was "active", that means that they are working on it?

i really don't know what are they doing tbh...
but in progress mean in progress so yeah i guess they working on it.

Reactions: Blain

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
sorry, but that is just a bunch of excuses for me. having troubles with an engine? SWITCH IT! rethink your way of implementing things! Change your code! Guys, i am really want this to be an awesome game, but for real - their updates is just trash, just to keep patreon sucking. No offence to anyone (except for those who stick to an old fuckengine and cant code shit)

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
sorry, but that is just a bunch of excuses for me. having troubles with an engine? SWITCH IT! rethink your way of implementing things! Change your code! Guys, i am really want this to be an awesome game, but for real - their updates is just trash, just to keep patreon sucking. No offence to anyone (except for those who stick to an old fuckengine and cant code shit)
Ah yes. Let's change the engine from Unity to Unreal even tho devs know better about Unity. Good idea. Let's see them take LONGER to convert all this data from Unity to Unreal. -_-

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes