Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
for all your human on anthro needs, have a generic human male with a bag on his head. apologies if it doesn't work or the models are missing, I installed an hour ago and just wanted to try my hand at it. (turns out you can't remove the sheath so I just imagine it as a weirdly flesh colored cockring)

View attachment 2515800 View attachment 2515771 View attachment 2515770
is it possible to make models for Yiffalicious and use them? or put this model what you did in Yiffalicious?

Aug 18, 2020
for a model poser, maybe
UI is still shit
yeah, the UI was a confusing mess of dropdown menus and parenting, figuring out how to use the colors was a goddamn nightmare even for a quick project
is it possible to make models for Yiffalicious and use them? or put this model what you did in Yiffalicious?
keep in mind this was some quick piece of shit I slapped together in half an hour of me installing the "game", I'm not sure how to use yiffalicious and from what I've heard, its ui is even more unfriendly than this, if you post a screenshot of my model working ingame i'll try and port him to YL

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Probably not, YL1 don't have any modding support besides changing textures on characters, and is also not open source.
I have seen only one mod for YL1, it just changes sounds in game. If adding custom characters to that game is possible it's probably too much effort. You need to know how to mod and reverse engineer games made on unity, you need to decompile their code and know how to code yourself. And if you want to use characters made in FVNE, than you also need to know how to rig models, because when you export a character from FVNE it's just a mesh and textures.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
yeah, the UI was a confusing mess of dropdown menus and parenting, figuring out how to use the colors was a goddamn nightmare even for a quick project

keep in mind this was some quick piece of shit I slapped together in half an hour of me installing the "game", I'm not sure how to use yiffalicious and from what I've heard, its ui is even more unfriendly than this, if you post a screenshot of my model working ingame i'll try and port him to YL
Yif1 UI is much more friednlier than that mess, i spend like 10 mins and sorted it out

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Well YL1 doesn't include a fully featured character creator :D obviously the UI will be more cluttered since theres way more shit that needs user input. Though I guess the options could be compartmentalized better. Creating masks is a bit fiddly for instance.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Probably not, YL1 don't have any modding support besides changing textures on characters, and is also not open source.
I have seen only one mod for YL1, it just changes sounds in game. If adding custom characters to that game is possible it's probably too much effort. You need to know how to mod and reverse engineer games made on unity, you need to decompile their code and know how to code yourself. And if you want to use characters made in FVNE, than you also need to know how to rig models, because when you export a character from FVNE it's just a mesh and textures.
well, about the riggin, I tried it once, just with this game, but I couldn't check if what I did worked because I didn't know how to put it into the game. I had tried replacing one of the existing characters with "Unity Asset Bundle Extractor" but when it came to choosing it in the game, it crashed.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
well, about the riggin, I tried it once, just with this game, but I couldn't check if what I did worked because I didn't know how to put it into the game. I had tried replacing one of the existing characters with "Unity Asset Bundle Extractor" but when it came to choosing it in the game, it crashed.
If you know what you are doing, maybe output_log txt will help to see what the issue with the crash is. It's in Yiffalicious_data folder. That's what devs themselves suggest users to send them. So maybe it can be of some help. But i don't know for sure, i'm neither a dev nor a modder.

You can also try your luck in asking the devs themselves, they are active on their discord server. YL1 Is probably a dead project to them, so maybe they won't be against your idea of modding their game. As far as i know they had no real problems with people ripping their own models from YL1 and porting them to SFM or using them in blender. So i doubt they are too anal about people messing with the contents of their game.
Otherwise your best bet is to find either a real Unity dev or an Experienced modder of Games made on Unity. People from this game's community https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/ have modded their game, it is also made on unity. I saw someone managed to add barebones custom level to that game, so if those ppl from their discord are still around maybe they could help you.

Last edited:

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021
does anyone know where to find this version of the first game? version 2.0 of it I mean.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
does anyone know where to find this version of the first game? version 2.0 of it I mean.
This is a version that's outdated and lacks a majority of the features of the recent versions, and its only relation to the first game is that it's the sequel

It's not worth downloading except to compare between old and new versions of YL2

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021
This is a version that's outdated and lacks a majority of the features of the recent versions, and its only relation to the first game is that it's the sequel

It's not worth downloading except to compare between old and new versions of YL2
do you have the download or not?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes