Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
no expert, from what i am understand, YF I models have limited customization(a lot less) and you can't make custom characters, while YF II will have fully customizable fursona(we already have builds where we can create whatever people want) and thus much more complex collision/shapes, developers need make sure that models people created(all different kinds) will work smoothly with each other.
Exactly. If you look at something like say, Second Life, all too often some models don't match up or don't work too wel lwith one another.

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
This is kind of the reason why i said they would be better off if they would still have support for YL1 going on even with minimal crew and on the side work on FurryVNE because as things are right now you have no access to anything unless you are a patreon and the only thing you can know about this project is that years ago they did one thats finalized and without support ever since.

They need to provide somekind of demo or something for advertising because otherwise theres just no much new people coming to support.
Well, it is a two man show. The crew is very minimal. There is no way they can realistically work on both. There is just so much time in the day. This is just unrealistic, imho.

Reactions: LinXz7 and naedsala

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Well, it is a two man show. The crew is very minimal. There is no way they can realistically work on both. There is just so much time in the day. This is just unrealistic, imho.
True but the other end of this road is that they have no presence to lure more supporters in therefore they are earning less money.

Reactions: LinXz7

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys, I hear that the FurryVNE have New update in 7 on May, where did we going to download the new version?

LinXz7

Jun 9, 2018
True but the other end of this road is that they have no presence to lure more supporters in therefore they are earning less money.
True. I think you need to keep balance between developing and luring people that will invest. I'd be more into developing the actual thing so the rant about scarce updates is down to minimal.

Reactions: tester72

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
True. I think you need to keep balance between developing and luring people that will invest. I'd be more into developing the actual thing so the rant about scarce updates is down to minimal.
While we are at it wanna bet when we get animations for the game?

The 5th month has started.

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

- Before 2023.06 (additional bet, he eats a shoe if theres animations before)
Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself

- After 2023.06 but before 2023.08
bethrezen0

Take the guess, people. When we will get the animations?

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
2023.06-2023.07

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

List updated by the last reply now. Okay so im gonna ask someone who actually watches the development, thought it wont be that much of inside info does anyone feel like any of the above dates feel realistic for animations?

Reactions: LinXz7 and Blain

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
List updated by the last reply now. Okay so im gonna ask someone who actually watches the development, thought it wont be that much of inside info does anyone feel like any of the above dates feel realistic for animations?
I've been watching these devs since the very beginning. And from the information they provide on patreon, they planned to show us what their animation tool is about and how it's gonna work in detail, at the end of last month, but later said that they need a couple of weeks more. So any day now, hopefully. They also said last time that the next devlog(one that should drop soon i hope) will be the last before release of animations in game. And as they say, they release their devlogs once in +-3 months. So this means that after the devlog showcasing animation tools, somewhere within 3 months is the likely time window when the update actually comes.

So i believe only dates that are not realistic is "before 2023.06." It's already May. And they should just only drop the showcase devlog for animations this month. I highly doubt they will release the actual build this month too. And i doubt they will release it in 2023.06 either. Because usually when they do major updates, not new heads and bugfixes, but actual features, they have a longer time window. Like 2 months after the more or less detailed announcement of something they want to implement in game next.

They are never really setting concrete time dates of something releasing, because they almost never are able to provide the thing they promised in time. So who knows when animation will actually come, doubt even devs themselves know for sure. But i believe it's not this month and neither the next one.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

And here I was, ready for my meal...
istockphoto-970304460-170667a.jpg

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes