Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
do you have the download or not?
if you can be a bit less sharp, will be better =)
i suppose you want the last ver of the 1 :

otherwise : Yiffalicious 2 is FVNE, the last ver of FVNE is on patreon if you are kind enough to give them money otherwiase you will easily found it on this thread. if you want a specific version you will probably have a long research on this thread or just pay 12$ on their Patreon to have what you want.

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021
if you can be a bit less sharp, will be better =)
i suppose you want the last ver of the 1 :

otherwise : Yiffalicious 2 is FVNE, the last ver of FVNE is on patreon if you are kind enough to give them money otherwiase you will easily found it on this thread. if you want a specific version you will probably have a long research on this thread or just pay 12$ on their Patreon to have what you want.
this does not help, I just looking for like a download link or something with the latest version of the first game not the site that just leads me to the paywall cause I don't have the money for that and this is the 1.0 version.

• Haha
Reactions: Silverstig

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
this does not help, I just looking for like a download link or something with the latest version of the first game not the site that just leads me to the paywall cause I don't have the money for that and this is the 1.0 version.
This is the last version of the first one, the 1.0, and this is the official website, it have a big blue bar with DOWNLOAD NOW! writted on it.

if you have a paywall it's either your computer have the pox or you're not even trying/

1681436873283.png 1681436745470.png

and i prefer repeat myself but : again Yiffalicious 2 (YL2) is FurryVNE (FVNE) they've changed the name.

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021
This is the last version of the first one, the 1.0, and this is the official website, it have a big blue bar with DOWNLOAD NOW! writted on it.

if you have a paywall it's either your computer have the pox or you're not even trying/

View attachment 2544688 View attachment 2544687

and i prefer repeat myself but : again Yiffalicious 2 (YL2) is FurryVNE (FVNE) they've changed the name.
bro 1.0 is just an alpha build and not the final build of the first game but the final build of it was this link here which is the final version of the first game and not the second one.

• Angry
Reactions: FuzzyFerret

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
bro 1.0 is just an alpha build and not the final build of the first game but the final build of it was this link here which is the final version of the first game and not the second one.
last try for me after that i gave up : https://f95zone.to/threads/yiffalicious-v1-0-yiffalicious-crew.1475/
y see on f95 yiffalicious is 1.0, on the official website it's 1.0. it is the final version.
the link you gave lead to an outdated version of FurryVNE.
can't do anythings for you, if you don't want to understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blain

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Latest Post:

Hi all!

Writing to let you know that development of interactions is still on-going and is progressing nicely. There have been some bumps along the road however, forcing us to invest time into implementing new systems. Because of this, we're a bit behind schedule and it looks like we're gonna need another couple of weeks before the next dev log hits.

Our original guess was that the dev log would land somewhere in April, give or take a few weeks, so I think we're still close to that guess.

We're really excited about all the things we've been developing and I'm sure you will be too. We can't wait to show it all to you!

In the meantime, . Please note that this footage is a few months old, so we've made even more progress since then, but it's still footage not shown before.

Stay tuned for more info!

All the best.

- odes

Blain

May 30, 2017
Latest Post:

Hi all!

Writing to let you know that development of interactions is still on-going and is progressing nicely. There have been some bumps along the road however, forcing us to invest time into implementing new systems. Because of this, we're a bit behind schedule and it looks like we're gonna need another couple of weeks before the next dev log hits.

Our original guess was that the dev log would land somewhere in April, give or take a few weeks, so I think we're still close to that guess.

We're really excited about all the things we've been developing and I'm sure you will be too. We can't wait to show it all to you!

In the meantime, . Please note that this footage is a few months old, so we've made even more progress since then, but it's still footage not shown before.

All the best.

- odes
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: aknomas

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Latest Post:

Hi all!

All the best.

- odes
hmmmm, another bumps. yeah
also, in that video, they showing some good physics... except those could be achieved in VirtAMate with couple of plugins. And, VAM (you d never guess) IS BUILD ON UNITY!
They are fucing scammers, thats it. imho

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
hmmmm, another bumps. yeah
also, in that video, they showing some good physics... except those could be achieved in VirtAMate with couple of plugins. And, VAM (you d never guess) IS BUILD ON UNITY!
They are fucing scammers, thats it. imho
Except with VirtAMate, those plugins are made from an already existing system and code and everything. This game, FurryVNE aka Yiffalicious 2, was built from the ground up for various technical reasons, and it actually has progress on the part people like you have been complaining about, but all you want to do is sit and complain and call the devs scammers because they took too long waiting for an issue with Unity itself to get fixed so they could continue work on the part of the game that had them roadblocked.

You repeatedly have shown you don't understand what goes into game development and the issues that come about from it, do nothing but complain about things taking too long, and compare this game and the dev team to other teams and games that have a different plan or objective in mind. You can say it's your "honest opinion" that the devs are scammers, but you should do some more looking into what you're trying to criticize rather than crying scammer.

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Is there an April release, with them impending the Interactions build? Monoworks usually drops it and is real good about that

Wolfram74

Dec 2, 2020
Is there an April release, with them impending the Interactions build? Monoworks usually drops it and is real good about that
They've been working on it, now that the memory leak bug they were experiencing with Unity has been patched. Progress is on its way, and it seems they're trying to deliver something a bit more substantial than usual, so it may take another week or two for an update to come out. It's a deviation from the norm, but that gives me more reason to expect something good, considering the context.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Latest Post:

Hi all!

All the best.

- odes
Mmmf, the way that pussy stretches around and closes behind the knot.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Except with VirtAMate, those plugins are made from an already existing system and code and everything. This game, FurryVNE aka Yiffalicious 2, was built from the ground up for various technical reasons, and it actually has progress on the part people like you have been complaining about, but all you want to do is sit and complain and call the devs scammers because they took too long waiting for an issue with Unity itself to get fixed so they could continue work on the part of the game that had them roadblocked.

You repeatedly have shown you don't understand what goes into game development and the issues that come about from it, do nothing but complain about things taking too long, and compare this game and the dev team to other teams and games that have a different plan or objective in mind. You can say it's your "honest opinion" that the devs are scammers, but you should do some more looking into what you're trying to criticize rather than crying scammer.
Reminds me of all the amrchair devs that demanded Rockstar just put GTA Online's heists update out immediately. Those same people would have cried that it wasn't ready if it was released in a broken state.

Oct 15, 2018
Hmmmm , sometime I wonder , how the heck Yiffalicious 1 have physic for ages and based on that foundation Yiff 2 up until now still don't have. Are those guys writing game code or writing a software to launch NASA spaceship from Earth to Mars lol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LinXz7 and ssbbssc

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hmmmm , sometime I wonder , how the heck Yiffalicious 1 have physic for ages and based on that foundation Yiff 2 up until now still don't have. Are those guys writing game code or writing a software to launch NASA spaceship from Earth to Mars lol.
no expert, from what i am understand, YF I models have limited customization(a lot less) and you can't make custom characters, while YF II will have fully customizable fursona(we already have builds where we can create whatever people want) and thus much more complex collision/shapes, developers need make sure that models people created(all different kinds) will work smoothly with each other.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
This is kind of the reason why i said they would be better off if they would still have support for YL1 going on even with minimal crew and on the side work on FurryVNE because as things are right now you have no access to anything unless you are a patreon and the only thing you can know about this project is that years ago they did one thats finalized and without support ever since.

They need to provide somekind of demo or something for advertising because otherwise theres just no much new people coming to support.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes