Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2023-05-07

We are getting very close to the awaited animation features release, I can feel it! There are already so many lovely characters in the cloud, I cannot wait to see what people do with them!

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
FurryVNE 2023-05-07

Pixeldrain

We are getting very close to the awaited animation features release, I can feel it! There are already so many lovely characters in the cloud, I cannot wait to see what people do with them!
Wanna join the betting?

When we get animations for the game?

Half of the 5th months has already passed.

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

- Before 2023.06 (additional bet, he eats a shoe if theres animations before)
Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself
SomeoneF

- After 2023.06 but before 2023.08
bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

Deadline for before 2023.06 is closing in guys.
Currently closest to lose the bet are:
Blain
FuzzyFerret

And with the lovely addition to eat their shoes (I recommend light lemon dressing for Nikes and coffee rub with light grilling for real leather shoes):
Kilosan

Edited with the latest tbets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some Random Idiot

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Wanna join the betting?

The 5th month has started.

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

Blain
FuzzyFerret

And with the lovely addition to eat their shoes (I recommend light lemon dressing for Nikes and coffee rub with light grilling for real leather shoes):
Kilosan

Anyone else wanna try their luck?
Fuck me then. I'm joining. Before 2023.11 for sure.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Wanna join the betting?

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself
SomeoneF

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

Aight putting my bets on December 2023. Christmas miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: ssbbssc

Blain

May 30, 2017
Wanna join the betting?

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself
SomeoneF

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

I thought "Before 06" was including june, "before june ends" or at least that was in my mind, but I think that at this point will not change much jajaja, they have only one month more and we need before the video...

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
well I'm forced to join that betting cuz i say the release will maybe be in a couples of months, and i trust&support the dev for that, it's okay i guess. ( let me just point at that time unity didn't fixed their bug but checked this bug as corrected, which is not dev fault but unity fault, and i can't predict futur, said this before path of dev encounter problem it's slow down the project advance, some can be solved by the dev, some not.)
i don't mind if we laugh at me because i was wrong or you think i was wrong, but i think the betting go escalate a little far for just a joke.
i will be glad if you don't ping me each time you repost/refresh your thing =)

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
well I'm forced to join that betting cuz i say the release will maybe be in a couples of months, and i trust&support the dev for that, it's okay i guess. ( let me just point at that time unity didn't fixed their bug but checked this bug as corrected, which is not dev fault but unity fault, and i can't predict futur, said this before path of dev encounter problem it's slow down the project advance, some can be solved by the dev, some not.)
i don't mind if we laugh at me because i was wrong or you think i was wrong, but i think the betting go escalate a little far for just a joke.
i will be glad if you don't ping me each time you repost/refresh your thing =)
To be honest i have no idea how the ping system works, i just edit and post the original after a while when enough time passes and enough people come around.

Its also isnt like theres much thing here to talk about, we only have the ocassional update post, someone asking if theres animations yet, bunch of people disappointed in the slow pace and an endless ocean of people hoping. If it makes you happy i wont refresh the betting comment till we get to the end of the month atleast.

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
Wanna join the betting?

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.06
Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

- Before 2023.11
Myself
SomeoneF

bethrezen0

- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

Blain
FuzzyFerret

Kilosan

On no, that competition I'm will not join it, but I hope they really don't doing this, really :(

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Wanna join the betting?
Yeah I'll bet. I say it won't be "out" (by which I mean you can both create and share full working animations via the gallery) until 2024. If they release before 2024 I will become an "enthusiast" tier patron for every month remaining in the year.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah I'll bet. I say it won't be "out" (by which I mean you can both create and share full working animations via the gallery) until 2024. If they release before 2024 I will become an "enthusiast" tier patron for every month remaining in the year.
Now thats a dare!

To not annoy ferret i wont be freshing the betlist till the end of the month so only this comment stays so we can remember it.

Now onto the game, imma gonna ask would it be possible to take the chars made with their poser and essentially import them into another program to make animations if one desires that or we are better off with just learning how to use blender?

Reactions: FuzzyFerret

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Now onto the game, imma gonna ask would it be possible to take the chars made with their poser and essentially import them into another program to make animations if one desires that or we are better off with just learning how to use blender?
You can already export the characters and also their textures from FVNE, but the model would be just a mesh in .obj format.
You probably will have to learn blender either way, since you would need to re-import as maybe more desired format than .obj, then rig the model yourself, and also fix the textures, geometry, etc. but i guess you can also put that mesh in any similar software and do it there, if blender is not your thing.

Here, someone showed that they ported the model into VRchat and it works.
So porting these models to animation software should be possible too.

Reactions: tester72
Jun 4, 2019
Now thats a dare!

To not annoy ferret i wont be freshing the betlist till the end of the month so only this comment stays so we can remember it.

Yes you can port them in .obj or .fbx formats i think, it'll be just untextured meshes tho, so you'll need to assign textures and rig it.

Reactions: tester72

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
yes you can do that .... but it's a lot of work.
in both case you will learn blender anyway, because blender centralize everything. if it's for a VRchat character we even have a guide for that made by mobiusscarf.
but honestly if you take their models or models from creator to make animation yourself this will takes hours and hours.
if you haven't touch blender at all to give you an idea
it took me around 400-500hours of blender to make this in 45min-1h : 1684958506322.png
now you judge if it's worth it to make model and animation yourself or not.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
There is a new post on patreon, can someone sahre it?
There is nothing really in that post. There is no video Dev log in that post, just some text.
Here it is:

"Dev log Q&A + News
Hi all!
We hope you're all doing well!
Many seemed to enjoy the last dev log's Q&A segment, so I figured we'd do another one for this video. You know the drill - ask questions in the comments, and I'll do my best to answer them in the upcoming dev log!
As for development news - please pardon the lack of updates as of late. I've been very busy working on interactions and ironing out issues. Some things have proven a lot more challenging and time consuming than I was anticipating. It certainly didn't help that I lost the first week of the month due to illness.
Just over the past month, we've managed to transform interactions from a chaotic mess to being somewhat playable. A lot of work and fine-tuning still remains, but I think it's getting to a point where we can make a presentation. There's definitely a risk of running into issues as we're recording the dev log, and depending on how severe those issues are, more time may be needed to fix them. But at least we're getting to that point where we're even able to start recording at all, which is progress.
Hope to have something to share with you soon, and in the meantime - ask away and we'll include the questions and answers in the next dev log!
All the best.
- odes"

Blain

May 30, 2017
There is nothing really in that post. There is no video Dev log in that post, just some text.
Here it is:

"Dev log Q&A + News
Hi all!
We hope you're all doing well!
Many seemed to enjoy the last dev log's Q&A segment, so I figured we'd do another one for this video. You know the drill - ask questions in the comments, and I'll do my best to answer them in the upcoming dev log!
As for development news - please pardon the lack of updates as of late. I've been very busy working on interactions and ironing out issues. Some things have proven a lot more challenging and time consuming than I was anticipating. It certainly didn't help that I lost the first week of the month due to illness.
Just over the past month, we've managed to transform interactions from a chaotic mess to being somewhat playable. A lot of work and fine-tuning still remains, but I think it's getting to a point where we can make a presentation. There's definitely a risk of running into issues as we're recording the dev log, and depending on how severe those issues are, more time may be needed to fix them. But at least we're getting to that point where we're even able to start recording at all, which is progress.
Hope to have something to share with you soon, and in the meantime - ask away and we'll include the questions and answers in the next dev log!
All the best.
- odes"
oh well, but still thanks for sharing!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes