VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I had no trouble following the story of Making Memories, which was the first VN from Kvitravn, but this is getting to the point where the spelling mistakes and just writing in general is making it hard to follow what is going on.
Also there are alot of abbreviations that are never explained properly, or atleast i haven't noticed them, which makes understanding some scenes even more difficult.
True and sometimes the sentencing is quite rough as well.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
My personal issue with this game frankly is how the MC looks, the first game the MC was okay, but not great just alright, this one is fairly worst, something about his face, in particular the eyes, makes him look to me fairly poorly, frankly looking at him in the first game and this one the thought that kept popping in my head is that he looks stoned, can't say the 'druggie' look is one that I like for any characters that is meant to be taken positively in a game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Further education well, gun education maybe but certainly not sexual education.
The only penetrations in this game come from bullets in targets and i don't give a shit!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
i love this and all but man,the lack of lewd or naughtyness is crzy ,if by the next update dont come with something im dropping this ,....
he have my subcription by the end of making memories,i love the strory and how unfolds,but this ,this is in another level of writing the story is nice ,a little too messy sometimes but fair nice,but the tesing is killing me and not in the good way,.
Making Memories is like this one however has got something horny.
The attractive teasing daughter and Ava make me play and enjoy that game.
This one doesn't grab me at all.
Ugly women , cavemen and no lewd.
I think i pass this one through.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Just started playing this for first time,
First impression is it's confusing as fuck what's really going on.
Second: Man god was so cruel to MC.
I mean wasn't being so ugly not enough that god had to make him an midget as well.
No wonder he went on to be become cop with god knows what trauma. He must have been bullied in school for being an ugly lizard midget.
Third: Also wtf is that skin tone? He ain't white, nor black nor brown.
How can a human be grey? Is he a lizard kind? You know like Zuckerberg?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I cant get over these faces, cant help but imagine the girls are in pain or struggling to take a shit half the time. Always this weird frown and freaky, squinty eyes that looks unnatural, not to mention these forehead ridges that would put a klingon to shame. Then the mc everyone calls him handsome and pretty with a boy band look, but he looks more like a stoned zombie wearing red eye shadow to me.

I didn't have any trouble following the plot though, at least it try's to be different (y) for that.

ggboss

Sep 27, 2018
Skip very slow, simple drama rather than an erotic game. I couldn't resist and left the game, sorry, it's a waste of time.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
I like story based game. Even more so when it's incest. But because it's made to be realistic I'ld hope the MC will want to settle up and I hope the game will have pregnancy content later on

Reactions: Kvitravn Dev
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes