VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I love the atmosphere in your games ; feel like being carried by a gentle sea.
Seeing the MC evolve is great so far and can't wait to see more of his interactions with Carmine and El (even if she's not a LI :cry:)

Btw, do we know who's a LI in those we know ? :unsure:

Anyway, love it ; great game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No.
No cucking will be going on here but they're a big part of this story.
As for the wife, she'll be getting a proper 2 part comeuppance from both Alvaro (prev MC) and Xiomara with the help of Flynn (this MC).
I swear, if you do anything to upset the happiness that Alvaro and Ava earned at the end of Making Memories, I will burn this thread down!

A little sad that Elodie is not a potential love interest, but given who Flynn is it is not surprising that he is not going to be some kind of harem protagonist. Carmine is best girl, anyways.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I swear, if you do anything to upset the happiness that Alvaro and Ava earned at the end of Making Memories, I will burn this thread down!

A little sad that Elodie is not a potential love interest, but given who Flynn is it is not surprising that he is not going to be some kind of harem protagonist. Carmine is best girl, anyways.
I love your passion towards my projects, thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Faptime

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Decent game. Be even better if the MC didn't look like a bad department store mannequin. Does any actual human have grey skin?
That's his rapid weight loss within 4 months, his paleness plays in his condition and it gets better.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Kinda wished I never played MM before this, how mara was ripped away had me deleting the game before finishing it. Now because of that I will probably find it hard to care for anyone in this story plus knowing your going to dangle mara in my face with no pay off not sure how to feel about this one. The story seems ok so far could be interesting but hard to know yet, atleast its different.

Carmine for me is the only interesting potential li, didnt care for any other female we have seen so far. Guess I need to check back after a few updates to see where this one is heading.

• Red Heart

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I love the atmosphere in your games ; feel like being carried by a gentle sea.
Seeing the MC evolve is great so far and can't wait to see more of his interactions with Carmine and El (even if she's not a LI :cry:)

Btw, do we know who's a LI in those we know ? :unsure:

Anyway, love it ; great game (y)
Carmine.
El however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So...
screenshot0021.png
screenshot0025 (2).png
Can we see Carmine sit on Flynn's face and smash his head with those thighs soon? Please?

Awesome episode Kvitravn. Probably my favorite from all your episodes (MM included). All the investigation was really well made, my favorites parts of the episode was see Flynn, Carmine and Roy working in taking down this drug scheme.
And Carmine is simply... just simply... gawh :love:

Already eager for ep. 3. That post-credit scene was a hell of welcome:love:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
For the OGs following and hating on her, I'll see what I can do, your investment shall pay off.
Just a question, for the ones invested in MM will there be any payoff too to our investment? After the bad ending and the game got forgotten for this one with a much lower quality from what I heard or no payoff to the first supporters you had?
Ty

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1691166060450.png
:cry:
Cheers up Kvitravn Dev
It is a pity that works like this do not have support, and it is perfectly understood that to live you have to have money, and the time you can give to a project that is not profitable is little or null if the needs are not covered.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just a question, for the ones invested in MM will there be any payoff too to our investment? After the bad ending and the game got forgotten for this one with a much lower quality from what I heard or no payoff to the first supporters you had?
Ty
I played Making Memories and I'm not sure what "bad ending" you're talking about?

If I recall correctly, Alvaro and Ava are a happy couple, and 'Mara goes off to University, but there was no rejection or anything. Just, three people at different stages of life. I thought it was a bittersweet but realistic end to their story at the time.

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Ty
I'd love it if you tried the game instead of hearing it, I have no idea who saying this is of much lower quality, quality of what? if anything I'm doubling down on this one - MM was me dipping my toes, and FE is me neck-deep in this.
FE was always the much bigger and in-depth story for me, MM is a prologue to all my upcoming stories, and even though I myself think it ended not so well, it was in no way half arsed.
Again, I'd really love It if everyone rather played it by themselves, and if possible leave a review.
Cheers!

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Is the unfaithful x wife from MM
has a role here That would be bad
Because I hate her

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I was a huge fan of your last game. I have very limited time nowadays so I just skimmed through the beginning of the game to see if the premise was worth investing time in. I am very confused about what is going on. I just want to know what the relationship of the girls is with the MC. Who is Runa, is she MC's mom or even grandma? And is Carmine his real mom or not? I saw that the dev was vague about the relationships a few pages back. Can someone or the dev himself please clarify this? This is a make or break for me so please give a detailed answer if possible. Thanks in advance.

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes