VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I was a huge fan of your last game. I have very limited time nowadays so I just skimmed through the beginning of the game to see if the premise was worth investing time in. I am very confused about what is going on. I just want to know what the relationship of the girls is with the MC. Who is Runa, is she MC's mom or even grandma? And is Carmine his real mom or not? I saw that the dev was vague about the relationships a few pages back. Can someone or the dev himself please clarify this? This is a make or break for me so please give a detailed answer if possible. Thanks in advance.
Runa is a lost/dead girlfriend (we don't know yet). Carmine is Flynn's mother (through the Ahem patch Ahem).

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I was a huge fan of your last game. I have very limited time nowadays so I just skimmed through the beginning of the game to see if the premise was worth investing time in. I am very confused about what is going on. I just want to know what the relationship of the girls is with the MC. Who is Runa, is she MC's mom or even grandma? And is Carmine his real mom or not? I saw that the dev was vague about the relationships a few pages back. Can someone or the dev himself please clarify this? This is a make or break for me so please give a detailed answer if possible. Thanks in advance.
Runa is his girlfriend, she's missing.
Elodie is his bestfriend
Carmine is his "Ma'" (Mom)
Ava is his "Mom" (Adoptive Mom)

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Runa is a lost/dead girlfriend (we don't know yet). Carmine is Flynn's mother (through the Ahem patch Ahem).
Runa is his girlfriend, she's missing.
Elodie is his bestfriend
Carmine is his "Ma'" (Mom)
Ava is his "Mom" (Adoptive Mom)
Thank you, guys. With this info, I can definitely confirm that this game is right up my alley.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'd love it if you tried the game instead of hearing it, I have no idea who saying this is of much lower quality, quality of what? if anything I'm doubling down on this one - MM was me dipping my toes, and FE is me neck-deep in this.
FE was always the much bigger and in-depth story for me, MM is a prologue to all my upcoming stories, and even though I myself think it ended not so well, it was in no way half arsed.
Again, I'd really love It if everyone rather played it by themselves, and if possible leave a review.
Cheers!
Just played the first release, don't like MC, hate MC model, LI in this one don't come even close to Ava or Xio and this one don't give the same feeling MM gave . Just heard about second update I played the first one myself so yeah can say I didn't like, not because of what I heard but because I played, tipping toes project was way better then this one then.
Honestly pointless to put a review, first just played one chapter and second out of respect for MM I don't want to leave here a 1 or 2 star review so no point making one that will just lower the star review.
Never said MM was half harsed at most could say the ending was half arsed but even there I prefer to say it was bad instead of half harsed.
But we'll no point discussing it more it seems there will be no payoff to MM fans.
My question is resolved so matter closed.
Ty for your time.
Wish you GL to the project even if I don't like it tough .
Cheers

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No need to rush this release. Your job and the steam release of MM are way more important, Kvitravn. For a MILF like Carmine i can wait until the end of the times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
Read the Twitter or X post, shame really, i'm just bouncing back and would like to support as soon as possible but understand some of it..

took me abit to grasp the story as the chars through me off from the last game but got the gist of it now. hope it continues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Oh yeah, definitely.
I am still interested. I also liked the last game a lot. The only thing that was weird was how abruptly it ended. I would have liked a couple of more chapters in the last game after MC had both LIs in bed for the first time. Would have been a nice to see how their lives changed after accepting each others feelings. But that doesnt matter. I have very high hopes for this game. You and 395games are my top 2 fav dev on here. Well 395games is above you in experience and quality but you get the point. I hope that you get the support you need. It would be a sad thing to see one of my fav devs abandoning something he does so well. Good Luck.

P.S.
Also a few more sex scenes would have done you a lot of good. There were only 3 actual penetration scenes in the whole game if i remember correctly. If you decide to continue this game I would suggest that keep the pace of the last game but explore the Carmine and Flynn's relationship in detail after they finally get together. At least I would like that a lot. And also dont give up hope it was your first game, and it was mighty fine for a first attempt.

Last edited:

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I am still interested. I also liked the last game a lot. The only thing that was weird was how abruptly it ended. I would have liked a couple of more chapters in the last game after MC had both LIs in bed for the first time. Would have been a nice to see how their lives changed after accepting each others feelings. But that doesnt matter. I have very high hopes for this game. You and 395games are my top 2 fav dev on here. Well 395games is above you in experience and quality but you get the point. I hope that you get the support you need. It would be a sad thing to see one of my fav devs abandoning something he does so well. Good Luck.

P.S.
Also a few more sex scenes would have done you a lot of good. There were only 3 actual penetration scenes in the whole game if i remember correctly. If you decide to continue this game I would suggest that keep the pace of the last game but explore the Carmine and Flynn's relationship in detail after they finally get together. At least I would like that a lot. And also dont give up hope it was your first game, and it was mighty fine for a first attempt.
Nah I'm not abandoning anything, In fact Further Education is gonna have a SFW version too - for those who wanna get invested in the world I've built.
I'm making my own textures, effects, rigging my own models and learning more about international laws.

I'm not going anywhere.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Nah I'm not abandoning anything, In fact Further Education is gonna have a SFW version too - for those who wanna get invested in the world I've built.
I'm making my own textures, effects, rigging my own models and learning more about international laws.

I'm not going anywhere.
Pretty based of you. I am 100 percent sure that this game will be on the first page of top rated games here. I love Carmine more than all of you previous characters. As for SFW, I don't much care for simple rom coms without NSFW tag but there is definitely an audience out there for it, just not on this website. I prefer extensive NSFW action.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes