VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I haven't tried this one yet, I always wait for 3 full updates before picking up a new title. To be clear I'm going to reserve judgement until then. After the deep emotional investment and somewhat unsatisfying not-resolution of the previous title, I hesitate to get invested in this one. As a concept it feels off putting to have Alvaro and Co. continue their story but seeing from another person's perspective. I won't go so far as to say it's twisting the knife when the previous simply didn't align with my expectations which is a me problem but yeah... I suppose the fact that all these months later I'm still feeling something about it does speak well of Kvitravn's character and world building. Which is something that is sorely needed around here, so I hope this one works out and Kvitravn sticks around for a good long time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I haven't tried this one yet, I always wait for 3 full updates before picking up a new title. To be clear I'm going to reserve judgement until then. After the deep emotional investment and somewhat unsatisfying not-resolution of the previous title, I hesitate to get invested in this one. As a concept it feels off putting to have Alvaro and Co. continue their story but seeing from another person's perspective. I won't go so far as to say it's twisting the knife when the previous simply didn't align with my expectations which is a me problem but yeah... I suppose the fact that all these months later I'm still feeling something about it does speak well of Kvitravn's character and world building. Which is something that is sorely needed around here, so I hope this one works out and Kvitravn sticks around for a good long time.
I've already out done myself in sheer renders themselves.
If MM had me learning how to write in english and just Spanish in general, I'm creating my own assets, learning international laws and what not for this one, my research has grown nth-fold over that in MM.

MM was always a Introduction/Prequel to FE, because I was too overwhelmed and unqualified to undertake a project of this scale from technical and mental standpoint, where I lacked in both experience AND Hardware (Which I still am but not for long!).

I really hope you give this one a try- or just wait for Ep4, but do keep me in mind!

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I've already out done myself in sheer renders themselves.
If MM had me learning how to write in english and just Spanish in general, I'm creating my own assets, learning international laws and what not for this one, my research has grown nth-fold over that in MM.

MM was always a Introduction/Prequel to FE, because I was too overwhelmed and unqualified to undertake a project of this scale from technical and mental standpoint, where I lacked in both experience AND Hardware (Which I still am but not for long!).

I really hope you give this one a try- or just wait for Ep4, but do keep me in mind!
Having MM as a project to learn on makes perfect sense and was probably a good idea, rather than just jumping into the larger story you wanted to make. Despite my hesitation I loved MM too much not to give this one a try when episode 3 drops here. Plus milf and incest tags... so I'm in!! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes