VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.4 v0.4] [Kvitravn Tales]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Carmine has got to be your best creation yet. I used to think that LIs in making memories were really good but when they appear next to Carmine, there is simply no competetion there. I understand that youre doing world building right now but can you give an idea when the real intimacy will begin like kissing and stuff?

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Carmine has got to be your best creation yet. I used to think that LIs in making memories were really good but when they appear next to Carmine, there is simply no competetion there. I understand that youre doing world building right now but can you give an idea when the real intimacy will begin like kissing and stuff?
Thanks for the compliments, and if you're waiting for intimacy? It has already started, very subtle but that's crucial for me.
As for the kissing and stuff - well you'll have to wait for that, because unlike MM, Flynn has yet to see her in a different light, and he's still grieving, it'd be very out of character to rush into things.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Thanks for the compliments, and if you're waiting for intimacy? It has already started, very subtle but that's crucial for me.
As for the kissing and stuff - well you'll have to wait for that, because unlike MM, Flynn has yet to see her in a different light, and he's still grieving, it'd be very out of character to rush into things.
Damn, this is going to be so awesome. I haven't played this game even once I have just skipped through it once. I played MM from the start, each update and it desensitized me to the story. I am gonna play this once it is like halfway done or something. I am really excited about it.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
No one leaked 0.3 yet, which is understandable considering how little patrons dev has (which is a shame, it is a decent game), but i at least hope dev will consider uploading 0.3 here when 0.4 is released to patrons

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Here is an ode to El.
While she is not a LI (life is unfair sometimes) she is my favorite character in FE.
Not only for her beauty (no one can deny the physical beauty that Elodie has) but for the personality she has shown.
It's that sweetness, apprehension, empathy, gift of being human, being there for Flynn through anything and everything, that makes her not only my favorite character, but almost a real person.
I love the way she is written, her development arc, the scenes where she appears. At first I was putting her on par with Xio, they have matching things in my mind, but Xio was also an LI (well, maybe she was a side LI?) while El is not, and despite that I find her fascinating.
I can't wait to see what's next for her, on Patreon I posted that she was MY LI, not Flynn's LI, not LI of any girlfriend that comes her way. But I sincerely just hope her arc will be beautiful, which she is, with love along the way and the happiness she deserves (and lots of shots on special missions).
Carmine won't have bi tendencies?...I don't know I mean, there's a beautiful lesbian who needs love and company...I'll just leave it at that. :sneaky:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Here is an ode to El.
While she is not a LI (life is unfair sometimes) she is my favorite character in FE.
Not only for her beauty (no one can deny the physical beauty that Elodie has) but for the personality she has shown.
It's that sweetness, apprehension, empathy, gift of being human, being there for Flynn through anything and everything, that makes her not only my favorite character, but almost a real person.
I love the way she is written, her development arc, the scenes where she appears. At first I was putting her on par with Xio, they have matching things in my mind, but Xio was also an LI (well, maybe she was a side LI?) while El is not, and despite that I find her fascinating.
I can't wait to see what's next for her, on Patreon I posted that she was MY LI, not Flynn's LI, not LI of any girlfriend that comes her way. But I sincerely just hope her arc will be beautiful, which she is, with love along the way and the happiness she deserves (and lots of shots on special missions).
Carmine won't have bi tendencies?...I don't know I mean, there's a beautiful lesbian who needs love and company...I'll just leave it at that. :sneaky:
Kvitravn is killing me for deny me my El/Carmine/Flynn throuple
screenshot0029.png
Why i can't live my dream of two taller girls to love?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Further Education [Ep.3 v0.3] [Kvitravn Tales] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [768 MB]
- - -

Mac [767 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it animated? Some don't add the tag so gotta ask and I see lesbian and incest but is there lesbian incest?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurtherEducation-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I don't know what bothers me more... the fact that the translations of Johanna's scenes into Icelandic are horribly wrong... or the fact that I'm probably one of few people on this site that knows Icelandic.....

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
What a really, really pity this game is NOT animated. Come on, Dev, you always can hire an animator. If you do it this way, your stuff will attract many, many, many more fans [and eventually, patrons too. --- I do not see or play games without animations, good animations I mean].
Think about it. Peace!

Reactions: Kvitravn Dev
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes