futa4you

Dec 25, 2019
It's not very clear where you're stuck at. But at first you need to get a scene with each girl to unlock a new area with new ingredients to progress further.
I have Izumi's first scene (Infirmary) and also Nemona's first scene. What do i need to do after i unlocked these two scene?

futa4you

Dec 25, 2019
I would love to unlock the scene, however, all houses are locked and in the forest I see nothing except a wolf that down right I can not reach. Could it be a bug?
I found the bug when you skips the tutoriel. Deku becomes a girl before the wine scene, so it didn't work for me. If it happens to anyone that same I hope this comment helps further.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I've played before all these new girls were added, I'll need to begin all again or old save are compatible?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Old saves are compatible and I'll try to always keep it that way.
That's great, but how do I start chapter 2? I'm at a point where any girl in the village isn't able to progress with their history, already made all the potions and all the paths are unlocked except for that hole in the hill close to the bridge that doesn't trigger anything when I step into it, or it was supposed to be that way for now?

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
That's great, but how do I start chapter 2? I'm at a point where any girl in the village isn't able to progress with their history, already made all the potions and all the paths are unlocked except for that hole in the hill close to the bridge that doesn't trigger anything when I step into it, or it was supposed to be that way for now?
Not really sure where you're at right now so I'll give a few possibilities.
If you haven't been to the underground city yet, you need to go into the well and discover a poneglyph tablet, which only a certain archeologist can decipher.
If you've done that but haven't gotten to the waterfall, you need to blow up the trunk with the Dragon Core (found in the underground city)
If you've gotten to the waterfall then it's here :
1687193204585.png

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Not really sure where you're at right now so I'll give a few possibilities.
If you haven't been to the underground city yet, you need to go into the well and discover a poneglyph tablet, which only a certain archeologist can decipher.
If you've done that but haven't gotten to the waterfall, you need to blow up the trunk with the Dragon Core (found in the underground city)
If you've gotten to the waterfall then it's here :
View attachment 2708581
found it, thanks

Jun 17, 2023
Beetle extract can be found inside the abandonned campment once you've unlocked the cave. If you haven't unlocked it yet just progress with the other girls first.
I can't find the beetle extract, I have progressed and unlocked the cave and found the abandoned camp and got things from there but no beetle extract, already got the planks and saved the girl and found the underground city, but still can't find the extract, does it have to be a specific time of day?

Added my save as a .txt so it would upload, you can remove the .txt and see the game, since I can't find the beetle and it is holding me up

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't find the beetle extract, I have progressed and unlocked the cave and found the abandoned camp and got things from there but no beetle extract, already got the planks and saved the girl and found the underground city, but still can't find the extract, does it have to be a specific time of day?

Added my save as a .txt so it would upload, you can remove the .txt and see the game, since I can't find the beetle and it is holding me up
You'll find it in the underground city near the graveyard. I'm positive there's no bug with that.
Edit : nvm that's another beetle. The extract is in the campment in the cave where you found the planks if I remember correctly. (In a shelf)

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I checked, that is the ero beetle, I found nothing else near the graveyard in my save beside the ero beetle, is there a way to turn the ero beetle into the beetle extract needed for the wine, or is that found somewhere else?

And if based on your earlier messages that the beetle extract is found near the abandoned camp in the cave, mine did not spaw there in that save I provided.
Did you check the shelves on the top of the campment. Or simpler yet, do you have the mashed moss ? Because they both loot from the same place.

Jun 17, 2023
You'll find it in the underground city near the graveyard. I'm positive there's no bug with that.
Edit : nvm that's another beetle. The extract is in the campment in the cave where you found the planks if I remember correctly. (In a shelf)
I did grab that highlight on the shelf and was told I collected a bunch of things, but I do not have the beetle extract in my inventory even though I collected that spot, not sure if it is bug for just me or a new bug for some reason. Also to answer the question yes I have the mossed mash

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I did grab that highlight on the shelf and was told I collected a bunch of things, but I do not have the beetle extract in my inventory even though I collected that spot, not sure if it is bug for just me or a new bug for some reason
You might have already used it. I'll check tomorrow I don't have time yet. Btw if you want me to be able to use your save you need to give me the global file aswell or rpgm won't recognize it.

Jun 17, 2023
You might have already used it. I'll check tomorrow I don't have time yet. Btw if you want me to be able to use your save you need to give me the global file aswell or rpgm won't recognize it.

Um, not sure if I can provide that now, I went and used a save editor on another save to add it to my inventory via finding the Id number listed in the items file. I will try to add it through and see if it works for you.

Jun 17, 2023
Also as a note, I think it would be super hot if the main character found how she could end up getting any and all of the girls pregnant at some point. And then it actually happening.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I think my save is bugged or something like that, Hinata's story should be repeating at the training lessons or it should have continued? More precisely the training where she sits on Lazuli's lap.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I think my save is bugged or something like that, Hinata's story should be repeating at the training lessons or it should have continued? More precisely the training where she sits on Lazuli's lap.
Just me forgetting not to make this event repeatable. If you want to progress her content you need to talk to her outside in the afternoon (on a day where you don't grope her because otherwise she's showering)

Reactions: Facilus

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018

After looking at the save you gave me it turns out you had the custom wine which means you had already used the beetle extract to craft it.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes