Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
For some reason the second scene for nami didn't unlock in the recolection room even tho i'm pretty sure i watched it in game. Additionally how do you get the scenes with the other futa? I watched her through the crack in the shed in the woods but that isn't replayable nor did it seem to unlock any thing new for her any where else in the game.
Okay seems like when I did the plugin change I erased the switch that represents the end of Nemona's first scene. Which means that I locked all of her content by mistake.
As for Nami, I did change it correctly so that it doesn't lock her content but I forgot to change it inside the recollection room. I'll be fixing that shortly.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I confirmed that the picture is there so either there was a problem with extracting the file (very unlikely) or the script call that called the picture fucked up.
Maybe if you replay it it will work. That's fairly possible.
I tried looking in the files from the .rar without extracting and there was no 1_NamiSleep2_3, only 2_1 and 2_2, tried some of the other downloads and they where also missing those ones.
ain't in the rar.PNG

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I tried looking in the files from the .rar without extracting and there was no 1_NamiSleep2_3, only 2_1 and 2_2, tried some of the other downloads and they where also missing those ones.
View attachment 2673036
Seems like there was a problem when I zipped it then... Weird shit.
I'll be updating the mega link soon. Can't update everything cuz im running low on mobile data.

Reactions: Asgth

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 2673036
I've updated the mega link (and found where the problem lied).
Actually rpgm didn't include the file when it deployed the game cuz it thought it was an unused file. So for now I just included all unused file in the game as a temporary solution.
That's why the mega link is a bit bigger than it should.

Reactions: Asgth

Mactor

May 31, 2017
I might just be an idiot but posting here in case anyone else is having the same problem: Z and X weren't doing the regular RPGM actions for me, but the game does allow you to set keyboard options if you scroll down the options list. That took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH2P1Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EliteXcross

Sep 11, 2021
I got to the part where you have to make the make sakura less angry potion. I made it but it didnt show up in my inventory.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I got to the part where you have to make the make sakura less angry potion. I made it but it didnt show up in my inventory.
This potion is actually used for Kushina and not Sakura so the reason it's not in your inventory anymore might be because you've seen the corresponding scene with Kushina.

EliteXcross

Sep 11, 2021
Ah ok. Then if i may ask where do i got for sakura after she gets mads at you i cant seem to find anything that solves her anger

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Ah ok. Then if i may ask where do i got for sakura after she gets mads at you i cant seem to find anything that solves her anger
You need the physical enhancer to be sure you can handle any kind of training she throws at you.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
How do I get Nemona's scenes? I played the entire chapter 1 but never got any apart from the initial one
Yeah I fcked up and locked them, it's fixed in the new mega link. You'll just have to go back to the shed once so that it can validate that you've seen the first part.

never_lucky

Mar 2, 2018
Can't seem to find revigorating blueberries anywhere?

Edit: I found them you unlock another area through Hinata's quest

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So this update was good but felt like it ended one or two scenes short on every girl, like just as we are getting the the juiciest parts of their corruptions things just stop....

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes