Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
How do I find the ingredients? I could only collect the ingredients once, now they no longer appear.
Each ingredient is only collectable once. That's why.
The ones that gets consummed uppn making a recipe are only useful for that precise recipe.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Decided to give it a try due to all the great reviews but found it just as tedious and boring as every other RPGM game I have ever tried. That engine is not conducive to fapping.
To each its own I guess. I personnaly have never found renpy games and just clicking on stuff immersive.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Got a scene with each girl but still haven't unlocked the cave, send help pls
Do you have a scene with Mitsuki/Inko/Izumi/Nami unlocked in the recollection room ?
Because most of the time people just miss one.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Ino is such a fun and crazy character. I know it's hard to pull off, but I definitely wouldn't mind if she became the mc's sidekick on a full-time basis.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I guess the Naruto Scene marks the end of this update?

Also, you might correct "panick"? :D
Do you remember which scene, or at least with which character the "panick" happens ?
And about the end of the update it somehow depends on how you decided to proceed. So the only way to know if it's over is when the full recollection room is unlocked.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Are you sure you don't already have it in your inventory ? Or even have already crafted the item ? Because I've seen someone with the same problem but it so happened that he had already crafted the Tonic.
Since I've discovered almost every scenes I think it's the latter, dunno why I still have the craft available tho

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Since I've discovered almost every scenes I think it's the latter, dunno why I still have the craft available tho
It's just that I need to manually disable it (and I can't do it after the craft is made).
So I need to disable it after you've triggered the related scene and I often forget.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
For some reason the second scene for nami didn't unlock in the recolection room even tho i'm pretty sure i watched it in game. Additionally how do you get the scenes with the other futa? I watched her through the crack in the shed in the woods but that isn't replayable nor did it seem to unlock any thing new for her any where else in the game.

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
And it seems he doesn't show up anywhere at anytime either now that I checked.
Where's the little goofer?

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes