NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Where's the blueberries?
You have to continue going through Hinata's events to get them. The same is true for Sarada and Sakura as well. They take you to different parts of the map that will have the ingredients you need.

Dukeadrake

Jul 18, 2021
at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, which feels appropos atm. how the hell do you save? it's got me set to pretty much pure mouse navi, and i can't figure out how to save, unless it's auto and i forgot,

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, which feels appropos atm. how the hell do you save? it's got me set to pretty much pure mouse navi, and i can't figure out how to save, unless it's auto and i forgot,
right click, scroll down while pointing at menu, save option

Reactions: Dukeadrake

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How do I find the ingredients? I could only collect the ingredients once, now they no longer appear.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Guys, guys, for saving, you scroll down in the escape menu, not the options menu. It shows an arrow at the bottom of the menu, where it has Manual Save and Game End.

Great game, and I mean GREAT. I'm not able to review anymore but if I could I'd give it 5/5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Guys, guys, for saving, you scroll down in the escape menu, not the options menu. It shows an arrow at the bottom of the menu, where it has Manual Save and Game End.

Great game, and I mean GREAT. I'm not able to review anymore but if I could I'd give it 5/5
I didn't see the arrow :( THANK YOU!!!

Can you tell me how to find the ingredients? :(

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Decided to give it a try due to all the great reviews but found it just as tedious and boring as every other RPGM game I have ever tried. That engine is not conducive to fapping.

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
anyone else getting the inko scene repeat glitch? The scene keeps repeating after it is done and it overrides most scenes.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes