2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Looks like if you go down into the lab where create the potions & you step on the top left corner of the carpet, it triggers Robin's 3rd scene before you rescue her & even after.
So how to trigger this scene the normal way? When I talk to her it just says "End of content with Robin"

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
idk if its just my computer or something but anytime i finish a scene it would crash the game and not return to normal am i the only one?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME A TIMELINE TO FOLLOW FROM THE BEGINNING TO GET TO THE CAVE?
THANK YOU
To open up the cave you need to do Nami's scenes. You can drug her tea in afternoon and then go to her at night after the second or thrid time when you go outside in the morning inko will tell you that the cave opens up

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Looks like if you go down into the lab where create the potions & you step on the top left corner of the carpet, it triggers Robin's 3rd scene before you rescue her & even after.
So how to trigger this scene the normal way? When I talk to her it just says "End of content with Robin"
Fuck my bad, I thought I got rid of it. Make it the second test event that is still inside the game...
Problem is, once you've triggered it, it blocked Robin's scenes since it considers you've already seen it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
idk if its just my computer or something but anytime i finish a scene it would crash the game and not return to normal am i the only one?
It's a known problem happening to some of you. It stems from one of the plugin I'm using.
I'm currently doing a complete overall of all the scenes to change plugin so that this thing shouldn't happen to you anymore.
I say shouldn't because I have no guarantee it was indeed the plugin's fault it's just what another dev told me.

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Fantastic game! And really good taste with the models and characters choice, look forward to more updates, the animations are great and we barely have actually good games with a futa protagonist or parodies with those famous characters.

Also, do you share cards? I had this female deku in my game before but lost it completely, sadly, the model is top tier.

Reactions: Nikaido2326

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Fantastic game! And really good taste with the models and characters choice, look forward to more updates, the animations are great and we barely have actually good games with a futa protagonist or parodies with those famous characters.

Also, do you share cards? I had this female deku in my game before but lost it completely, sadly, the model is top tier.
I'm fine with sharing card but I'd just recommend looking on bepis (lots of good stuff there) and then doing the tweaks by yourself to have something more up to your taste. (And correcting the fews problems like body and face materials being different...).
You're more likely to have something you're happy with this way.

Reactions: Kiwo

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
When are you releasing Ch. 2 to the public? I can't wait to continue, but I'm too short on cash to pledge to Patreon

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes