jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
I'm in the waterfall area but I can't go to the merchant house I collected all materials there and I saw blue sparkling but it says like it will be coming for next major update

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm in the waterfall area but I can't go to the merchant house I collected all materials there and I saw blue sparkling but it says like it will be coming for next major update
That's the direction to... another thing...
Merchant house is on the bottom right.
1681568711182.png

xbbbx1516

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah I have been looking around for 1 hour and i can't find anything i'm up to where i turn Izumi to a girl and now im really stuck because i can't find the other Ingredients. (Cave Berries, Seedling concentrate, etc) I don't know if im bug or what. Just very confuse

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah I have been looking around for 1 hour and i can't find anything i'm up to where i turn Izumi to a girl and now im really stuck because i can't find the other Ingredients. (Cave Berries, Seedling concentrate, etc) I don't know if im bug or what. Just very confuse
To get access to the rest of the ingredients you need one scene with each of the girl available and that will unlock the cave.

Reactions: xbbbx1516

omegakn1ght

Sep 18, 2018
I usually don't play RPG maker games and i was constantly avoiding this game just for that despite of the futa content, but i gave it a chance just because of the futa content and bc i was a pretty new game and damn, was pretty good, map is really small compared to other games, easy to follow, great scenes and the corruption theme is awesome (not a lot good corruption games), even though i like more of a slow burn corruption, willing to not be abonadoned like a lot of futa games but you've earned a supporter. Great work

Last edited:
Reactions: Faust Seiker

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Following any cutscene so far (I'm early on, so there's just a couple I've come across, after using the sleepy powder, and in that run down house) the screen goes black and doesn't come back.

The Sauce Nomad

Oct 8, 2020
where can I find the frostbloom ? i couldn't find it anywhere
Where did you find it if you don't mind me asking? I'm a bit lost right now, I have the Dragon Core but the game won't let me destroy the log just yet and I can't seem to find any of the other ingredients.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
wow this was good can't wait for next update and to see how the animation evolves over time loving nami the most so far wish 18 could have fun with nemona she my favorite girl from pokemon also hope May gets included eventually.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Where did you find it if you don't mind me asking? I'm a bit lost right now, I have the Dragon Core but the game won't let me destroy the log just yet and I can't seem to find any of the other ingredients.
You can only destroy the log after you've seen all the scene from chapter 1 (which you know because you get a pop up saying that Lazuli feels a bit cramped in the village.) I'd say it's :
3 scenes with Izumi / Robin / Inko / Nami
2 scenes with Mitsuki

The Sauce Nomad

Oct 8, 2020
You can only destroy the log after you've seen all the scene from chapter 1 (which you know because you get a pop up saying that Lazuli feels a bit cramped in the village.) I'd say it's :
3 scenes with Izumi / Robin / Inko / Nami
2 scenes with Mitsuki
Thank you. I was a dumbass and somehow Missed the Mana infused Mushroom when I searched the Cave up and Down. Only thing I needed to find and after that everything went smoothly and I found the Frostbloom. Thought I had all the scenes I needed for the Log to be removed since I had one with Mitsuki before, and I thought you needed just 1 from each girl.

Great game by the way! Usually RPGM Games are hit or miss, so i was surprised by how good this one was. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Faust Seiker

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
Following any cutscene so far (I'm early on, so there's just a couple I've come across, after using the sleepy powder, and in that run down house) the screen goes black and doesn't come back.
I have the same issue on my end, so scenes will fade to black and I'm forced to restart the game to even progress, this issue happens in almost every scene from what I can tell. I've tried so many things like re-installing RPGM and all the packs for the different version, compatibility mode. Nothing works. Shame too because this game looked interesting but so far it's the only one that is causing me issues.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes