The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
You may have a very ancient bugged version then so refer to this if you want the solution :

Note that Chapter 1.5 will be posted in about an hour so you may just want to wait for that.
If you do have the bugged version your save won't work with Chapter 1.5 either so you might just want to grab the save I mention above.
I just downloaded this version a day or two ago.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I just downloaded this version a day or two ago.
Depends on where you downloaded it. If it's from f95 then no problem you can't have the bugged version but I know some other sites don't have up to date links.
But yeah if it's not bugged and Nami scene correctly unlocks in the recollection room then just by having 1 scene with each girl and going out in the village in the morning it should trigger the cave to unlock.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Depends on where you downloaded it. If it's from f95 then no problem you can't have the bugged version but I know some other sites don't have up to date links.
But yeah if it's not bugged and Nami scene correctly unlocks in the recollection room then just by having 1 scene with each girl and going out in the village in the morning it should trigger the cave to unlock.
I got it from here. I've created the sleeping powder for Nami, haven't figured out what to do with it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey everyone.

Chapter 1.5 is officially out now.

It will probably take some time before my report gets accepted and the thread is pulled up but you can still access the update.

I noticed GoFile archive is slightly bigger than the original size. No idea if it is normal. Maybe just prefer the other links to be sure nothing got sneaked in the rar file.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dvontx

Jul 20, 2020
it didnt spawn i think because i did some things of the new update so the second time i didnt do them and it worked

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
Some do, lets leave it at that and wait for the tag to be applied. I don't want argument on your game thread, I'd rather people stay and comment on the game and support it.
Post the same game twice...One with the NTR tag and one that says no NTR ever in the narrative...Between the two they would have more uploads than there are bitchy comments about mixing up Trans/Futa/Femboy on the forum

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Great update!

Super glad to see the improvements from the feedback you received :giggle:

I saw some cumflation (big fan) and was going to suggest also taking into account stomach bulging because of the size of MC's dick. But lo and behold, the last Mitsuki scene, which was really great btw (except maybe getting a slightly better angle, such as slightly up and to the right, to perhaps get a better view of everything such as the stomach bulge, Mitsuki's boobs, maybe her face depending on if that's viable for that pose). I assume that was the last scene that was made for this update due to the extra attention to detail?
Maybe leave the stomach inflated a bit (instead of inflating and them returning to normal as it spills out, leave a bit in there so the womb still looks full?)
Oh, and I would suggest for the climaxes that it's something like 3-8 or whatever pumps (just to throw a number out there) when MC climaxes, instead of one big one, just like real life. :)

I was wondering if there were going to be more slow-burn characters? What I mean is the progress is a bit slower. Doesn't have to be painfully slow, but I super enjoy the advancement of pushing the boundary, so I like when there's a mix of some characters that are quite quick and others that are a bit slower to advance with. I.e. I enjoy the progression more than say, several sex scenes with a character you've already banged a few times. Just my preference of course! I was just wondering if there were any such plans or anything. :BootyTime: Mitsuki's my personal favourite. Although it has been the same pace in terms of sex with her, her naivete leaves a lot of nice scene possibilities!

Sound made the scenes feel a lot better now that it's synced!

Did run into some bugs, although I used my save from the last version which I believe was the culprit for the biggest ones (it trying to play scenes from the last update when entering Mituski's place for example). One I do remember is my collision was toggled off after playing one of the scenes in the recollection room, I am unsure which, but it may have been Mitsuki's.

Keep up the good work!

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes