fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Planned to at least make something with him. Then I realized I couldn't find a single decent enough 3d model for him be it as male or female.
+ He would be too much of a smaller mitsuki compared to Deku who doesn't look all that much like Inko.
+ There's too many good Boku No Hero Academia characters to add later on
I get what you mean and a lot of fan art of fem Bakugo is like that but I did find a really good model I will drop a couple of pics in case that inspires you to change your mind. Either way plenty of Boku girls are great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the twintail Bakugo design is really hot but your choice and I love what there is so far. Found them on rule34xxx by the artist eight69

Vostolorde549

Feb 19, 2022
Only way to know if you've done everything is to check the recollection room. If some scenes aren't open you haven't.
I suspect you downloaded the game when there was a bug blocking you after 1 scene with each girl.
If you want to be sure about that : you should have seen Nami's first scene but it hasn't unlocked in the recollection room
If you have this bug refer to the following :
thanks all check this option after this post is looked at.

i have all but the the girl that is last in the list that's trapped laying down where the broken bridge is, but ill try to find a solution in game first in case i am being blind, this is something i have done before. just want to say i am enjoying the game though so thank you for your creation.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Game Is Great. With Nice Story.
But There Is A One Problem. I Know That This Game Have Some Sex Videos At Movies Folder. BUT When I Play Game, These Videos Are Not Showing In Game. Actually These Videos Is Not Working At Game. Just Dialogues. Not Videos.
Please Somebody Help Me.
Thanks.

Reactions: Blzzzbub

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
This Game Is Great. With Nice Story.
But There Is A One Problem. I Know That This Game Have Some Sex Videos At Movies Folder. BUT When I Play Game, These Videos Are Not Showing In Game. Actually These Videos Is Not Working At Game. Just Dialogues. Not Videos.
Please Somebody Help Me.
Thanks.
Are you on windows ?
Because the problem I can see is that my video formating may not be Mac compatible but that's something I'm unsure about. Otherwise it's very weird. Someone earlier in the thread said restarting the game solved it but you might already have tried it.

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Are you on windows ?
Because the problem I can see is that my video formating may not be Mac compatible but that's something I'm unsure about. Otherwise it's very weird. Someone earlier in the thread said restarting the game solved it but you might already have tried it.
Yes. I Paying This Game In My PC. Windows.
And Somebody Told About Restarting? What's Mean Of That?

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Yes. I Paying This Game In My PC. Windows.
And Somebody Told About Restarting? What's Mean Of That?
There you have the original message

I'm having the same problem

edit: Nope wait, the classic close and open the game fixed it for me
Not really sure that will help. I have no idea at all what can cause the video not to play especially since I use a plugin I haven't coded to do it.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
There you have the original message

Not really sure that will help. I have no idea at all what can cause the video not to play especially since I use a plugin I haven't coded to do it.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
No Problem. Thanks For Your Guide.
Also Keep It Up With Your Game. I Love This Game.
Also If You Can, At Future Add Male Characters For Cucking Or NTR. Hehe

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
How to go to the forest? I can't find way to leave the room
If you're still stuck andI understood your problem correctly, just interact with the wall that corresponds to the door.
I'll be changing the way these doors are made since it's missleading, just didn't really know how to do them on rpg maker.
1679504913419.png

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
No Problem. Thanks For Your Guide.
Also Keep It Up With Your Game. I Love This Game.
Also If You Can, At Future Add Male Characters For Cucking Or NTR. Hehe
Judging by the slightly odd way you type, is your computer's locale set to a different language? When decompressing files that can occasionally cause problems.

Aug 12, 2021
am i just being dumb and missed info somewhere? does the harvest items replenish at some point or????? have i done all that's in the current patch?
Harvested items never respawn. You only need to collect each item once. If you don't have something to craft an item you need to either find it in an area youve already been to, or go to a new area that has the ingredient you need.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
The poll to choose which girl will join the cast of Chapter 2 is now out on patreon in case anyone was interested.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In terms of scene replayability will we have the opportunity to replay the scene we like with characters in game as opposed to the gallery? Just a thought I had as at the moment there is linear progression with characters and the gallery is the only replay option I could find.

Reactions: Nessiah

yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
Man I really hope the dev adds alot more futa on male in this
I really like the concept and how the games done so far
Looking for further updates with interest

Reactions: Jin56

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
In terms of scene replayability will we have the opportunity to replay the scene we like with characters in game as opposed to the gallery? Just a thought I had as at the moment there is linear progression with characters and the gallery is the only replay option I could find.
Not sure yet. Probably not, though, since it would be really hard and annoying to make on rpg maker. Especially making it bugbroof even as we progress through the story beside of it.

Reactions: danddel
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes