Jan 14, 2023
Mana infused mushrooms? Already have access to the ancient ruins. (Caves, night time)

Also, Lazuli stage 2 > 3... get a msg about requiring an even stronger aphrodisiac but no quest update / recipe to use (have the book from the ancient temple). Turns out end of content.

Anyhow, nice little start & cute (even if I don't get any of the anime references). Could be good in a few more updates. Few minor spelling mistakes here and there, best content was ironically the voyeur scenes. Full save with unlocks attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: django009

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Mana infused mushrooms? Already have access to the ancient ruins. (Caves, night time)

Also, Lazuli stage 2 > 3... get a msg about requiring an even stronger aphrodisiac but no quest update / recipe to use (have the book from the ancient temple). Turns out end of content.

Anyhow, nice little start & cute (even if I don't get any of the anime references). Could be good in a few more updates. Few minor spelling mistakes here and there, best content was ironically the voyeur scenes. Full save with unlocks attached.
It's funny to me from the creator point of view to see people saying Nemona's scene are the best since they're in the first scenes I made and I see all the mistakes inside. When I rewatch them I kind of see them as failures at this point.
I kind of get the reason why they're liked though. Just goes to say that you don't enjoy things the same way when you know how it was made.

Jan 14, 2023
It's funny to me from the creator point of view to see people saying Nemona's scene are the best since they're in the first scenes I made and I see all the mistakes inside. When I rewatch them I kind of see them as failures at this point.
I kind of get the reason why they're liked though. Just goes to say that you don't enjoy things the same way when you know how it was made.
...or it's just because someone likes the messy / sweaty look ;)

Anyhow, good luck with the project.

Reactions: Wolfipoo

pester

May 22, 2017
Normally I dont like games that use famous characters especially if they act out of character, but for some reason Android 18 as a shameless perverted futa scientist just speaks to me. A+ game.

• Haha
Reactions: Faust Seiker
Jan 14, 2021
its because Misty is a guilty pleasure of anyone whos around ~30 years old now.
We all wanted to smash that

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Is the game actually a virus or trojan? I saw on lewdzone its a trojan and not to download.
The GOFILE link, 'Futa Concoction' is clean, both the .zip and the actual game. I suspect it's attached dross from the uploader sites themselves.

It doesn't. At least the game in itself doesn't. I can't be certain the uploader sites themself aren't including a trojan in it.
But yeah apparently gofile is clean.
If you want to be sure you can run the test yourself after downloading.

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
i tried all the download links today and they seem to be clean. for some reason all the links were giving me flags the other day. oh well. Game looks good, cant wait for updates

Vostolorde549

Feb 19, 2022
am i just being dumb and missed info somewhere? does the harvest items replenish at some point or????? have i done all that's in the current patch?

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Y'all can't just take a flag from your security software as a fact. False positives are common. Make sure to check with VirusTotal or similar, especially if you use Windows Defender or other software known to get a lot of false positives.
It's good to be cautious, but double check things yourself before you start making a hubbub about a "trojan" etc. on a thread.

RPG Maker and Ren'Py games are especially prone to false positives.

Good on ya, Faust, for double checking. (y)

Reactions: Voreaway

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
am i just being dumb and missed info somewhere? does the harvest items replenish at some point or????? have i done all that's in the current patch?
Only way to know if you've done everything is to check the recollection room. If some scenes aren't open you haven't.
I suspect you downloaded the game when there was a bug blocking you after 1 scene with each girl.
If you want to be sure about that : you should have seen Nami's first scene but it hasn't unlocked in the recollection room
If you have this bug refer to the following :

For everyone who has been stuck after having 1 scene with each girl and the next step never triggering :

I fixed it and updated all links
Here you have a save that leads up to that exact timing in the game and will trigger the next part of the story after you go into the village and take the stairs.

(By stairs I mean the big ones not the one leading to the infirmary.)

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
A little buggy with some of the doors but otherwise good start its a fun and kinky game. Will there be a fem bakugo in the future?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
A little buggy with some of the doors but otherwise good start its a fun and kinky game. Will there be a fem bakugo in the future?
Planned to at least make something with him. Then I realized I couldn't find a single decent enough 3d model for him be it as male or female.
+ He would be too much of a smaller mitsuki compared to Deku who doesn't look all that much like Inko.
+ There's too many good Boku No Hero Academia characters to add later on

Reactions: fetishgirl
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes