Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
my PC Flagged this as virus. is this false positive or
You're the second one to tell me that. I'm interested to know which link in particular causes it to be flaggee as a virus (or is it all links ?)
Since this is basically just a compressed rpg maker game.
You have no reason to particularly trust me but all I can say is that it's safe. Especially since you are very few to have this problem.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Ntr is in the tag since I was told to add it since some people consider watching other people have sex ntr.
For now there's no ntr strickly speaking. Might be in the future since I love the genre but I'm just not confident I'd write it well.
What I can say however is that Nemona and Lazuli won't be rivals. Nemona has enough "rivals" as it is *wink*.
fair enough. how about adding futa character to be 18 rival in the future. how about android 21 majin form. with her form she able change her dick size or she can do multiple at the same time.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
fair enough. how about adding futa character to be 18 rival in the future. how about android 21 majin form. with her form she able change her dick size or she can do multiple at the same time.
Sounds like a great idea that unfortunately I won't be making.
I don't really want to cuck my own protagonist. + It wouldn't really be Lazuli's style to have a rivalry on that point, let's say she's very open when it comes to sex.
And I also like to have a sort of naive refreshing style of writing everything related to Lazuli for reasons that would be considered spoilers.

Last reason would also be that adding this sort of rivalry would be main game content and not side content otherwise it doesn't have much of an interest and I don't want to make unavoidable NTR in a game where there's already a lot of tags which are red flags for some people.

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
Sounds like a great idea that unfortunately I won't be making.
I don't really want to cuck my own protagonist. + It wouldn't really be Lazuli's style to have a rivalry on that point, let's say she's very open when it comes to sex.
And I also like to have a sort of naive refreshing style of writing everything related to Lazuli for reasons that would be considered spoilers.

Last reason would also be that adding this sort of rivalry would be main game content and not side content otherwise it doesn't have much of an interest and I don't want to make unavoidable NTR in a game where there's already a lot of tags which are red flags for some people.
It's not cuck because there is no romance or something, just pure lust and sex, also it would be cool to make futa on futa on female or something like that

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Right now the rpg maker mod I use to display video doesn't play the video sound aswell so thats why I'm using rpg maker sound via event and it can desync. Notably on climax scene.
Would you happen to know of a mod that would allow for the video sound to play ?
What version of RPGM are you using? MV/MZ? And what's the plugin you use for the video?
It's possible there's nothing wrong with the plugin, but the plugin may not support the audio format, in which case you'd have to change it. (Via Handbrake, for example.) It would require some testing to find out the issue, but I would highly recommend doing so because doing the audio separately will only annoy you more and more over time. Solve the root of the issue, so to speak. :giggle:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
What version of RPGM are you using? MV/MZ? And what's the plugin you use for the video?
It's possible there's nothing wrong with the plugin, but the plugin may not support the audio format, in which case you'd have to change it. (Via Handbrake, for example.) It would require some testing to find out the issue, but I would highly recommend doing so because doing the audio separately will only annoy you more and more over time. Solve the root of the issue, so to speak. :giggle:
It is not a bug of the plugin that's for sure it's just not made to include audio.
Plugin is NijiVideoPlayer and I'm using RpgMaker MZ.

However I recently realized it was not necessarily a bad thing that the audio is included inside the events and not in the video though.
- It allows for me to have very short video loop but use a long loop for sound to avoid repetitivity. So overall I gain a lot in terms of how much the game weights in the end.

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
However I recently realized it was not necessarily a bad thing that the audio is included inside the events and not in the video though.
- It allows for me to have very short video loop but use a long loop for sound to avoid repetitivity. So overall I gain a lot in terms of how much the game weights in the end.
I don't personally agree with that. :p You can include slight variation in the audio of the video itself, even in a short loop, and for a looping animation the sound wouldn't change greatly since it's a repeated movement. The issue is still with timing itself, if the sound of slapping together for example is off, it looks very wrong. Which is why I really don't recommend this method. The timing of the sound is important, y'know?
It is not a bug of the plugin that's for sure it's just not made to include audio.
Plugin is NijiVideoPlayer and I'm using RpgMaker MZ.
I just tested out the plugin, and it played the video with sound. That's why I mentioned the audio format may not be supported. WebM is a container of sorts. Try using Handbrake to change the audio to Vorbis or Opus.
I'd be fine with giving you more detailed help, although you should probably DM me in that case. :unsure:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I just tested out the plugin, and it played the video with sound. That's why I mentioned the audio format may not be supported. WebM is a container of sorts. Try using Handbrake to change the audio to Vorbis or Opus.
I'd be fine with giving you more detailed help, although you should probably DM me in that case. :unsure:
My bad there then, I just sort of blindly assumed it wasn't made to play the audio (especially with the way audio is separated in rpgmaker).
I'm downloading handbrake rn. I'll be fine on my own don't worry I'll try things out.

Thanks for all of your intakes.

Reactions: Zenovar

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
What fetishes is the game going to have?
Can't really tell by now for everything there's going to be. And making an exhaustive list would probably be too long.
It's going to be focused on corruption so a lot of the fetishes usually linked to it will be present such as hidden sex, mindbreak and stuff like that.
What I can say for sure is:
- if NTR is included it will be avoidable
- There won't be things like cumflation (or scat and urination) because I don't like it

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Where do I find mana infused mushrooms?
They are inside the cave. (You unlock the cave after having seen a scene with each of the girls.)

If you've seen 1 scene each and the cave didn't unlock then you have an old version of the game in which I had added a bug while fixing stuff. If that's the case, you've got a save page 9 of this thread which will get you back to where you were.
If you want to know whether you have the bugged version it's simple enough: if you've seen Nami's first seen but it's not unlocked in the recollection room then you have the bugged version.

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
You're the second one to tell me that. I'm interested to know which link in particular causes it to be flaggee as a virus (or is it all links ?)
Since this is basically just a compressed rpg maker game.
You have no reason to particularly trust me but all I can say is that it's safe. Especially since you are very few to have this problem.
all of the links flag it as virus

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
If it gets flagged as a virus by all links than there's nothing I can do about it since I have no clue why it happens.
Especially since you aren't many with this happening.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Just a note, in the cave, it says that it was founded by minors. Unless kids made it, that should likely be miners. I'm liking the game so far!

Reactions: Faust Seiker

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
No idea where it's coming from. Only outside sources on the package are rpgmaker plugins which are basically just javascript files and some sounds.

2 possibilities I see :
- false positive
- your pc recognize rpgmaker file as viruses because it had experience with one in the past

What's even more puzzling me is the fact that only some people have the problem

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes