Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Rpgm allows for pixel art animation *wink*

Sidenote : if it's just because you don't like rpgm game with combat and stuff, mine is mostly not grindy with 0 combat (nor boulder puzzles).
If it's just all of RPGM games as a whole then I hope you find what you're searching for elsewhere.
Thanks for elaborating, it's the grindy combat and boulder puzzles that I'm actually opposed to.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
If you haven't unlocked the cave yet it means there's at least a girl with which you can progress more.
Next zone opens after having seen a scene with each girl.
I got a scene with every girl but nothing happens, I didn't get an actual event/message to access the cave, or i'm just dumb (probably the latter)
EDIT : I went to the cg room but it seems like I didn't unlocked a scene with Nami, is there another one than where you spike her drink ?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I got a scene with every girl but nothing happens, I didn't get an actual event/message to access the cave, or i'm just dumb (probably the latter)
EDIT : I went to the cg room but it seems like I didn't unlocked a scene with Nami, is there another one than where you spike her drink ?
If you haven't unlocked the first nami scene : spike her drink then go to her room at night.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Fuck sorry, quick update there. When I fixed nami's scene for recollection room purpose I mistakenly erased the switch i'm fixing that super fast and I'm giving you the good version.
Tell me if you have a save before nami's event otherwise I'll try to fast play and get you a save to where you were.

Jan 10, 2023
Fuck sorry, quick update there. When I fixed nami's scene for recollection room purpose I mistakenly erased the switch i'm fixing that super fast and I'm giving you the good version.
Tell me if you have a save before nami's event otherwise I'll try to fast play and get you a save to where you were.
you fixed so many bugs since you posted the game, maybe you should get some sleep n stuff

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Here you go
I'll try to get a save to this point soon for everyone who had this problem.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
you fixed so many bugs since you posted the game, maybe you should get some sleep n stuff
Couldn't get any sleep while knowing my game had bugs. Especially critical ones.
At least I know everything was fine before my nami patch(since the nami bug was not a critical one) so once I patch that I'm done.

Reactions: ayylmaoo123987

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
For everyone who has been stuck after having 1 scene with each girl and the next step never triggering :

I fixed it and updated all links
Here you have a save that leads up to that exact timing in the game and will trigger the next part of the story after you go into the village and take the stairs.

(By stairs I mean the big ones not the one leading to the infirmary.)

Last edited:

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Ntr is in the tag since I was told to add it since some people consider watching other people have sex ntr.
For now there's no ntr strickly speaking. Might be in the future since I love the genre but I'm just not confident I'd write it well.
What I can say however is that Nemona and Lazuli won't be rivals. Nemona has enough "rivals" as it is *wink*.
I thought I should start by providing you a very useful link to the tag list (here). This will tell you that there indeed currently is no "netorare" in the game, neither by F95's meaning, nor the general meaning, as the people being banged in the shack are not love interests, people the protagonist can bang, nor can they even be interacted with. They are more or less "faceless", and we have no connection with them. Which is great, on a personal note haha. That means it would go under voyeurism. :giggle:

Bug stuff:
The developer pop-up about you having completed all content, popped up for me before I had completed the last scene with Izumi. Specifically, the scene with no art but where she says she doesn't want to do anything that time. It was also buggy, and I had issues leaving the area. Unsure if this was reported, if it was, then my bad.

Feedback stuff:
It'd be great if there perhaps were some characters that take a bit longer to progress with - so we get more "slow" corruption scenes. It sounded like that's the intention as it says not everyone will be as easy as Inko, and that'd be great. I agree not all characters should be slow, but if some are slower then it gives a nice balance for everyone.
One big thing for me would be the climax scenes. They are literally "the climax" scenes, so I would love if there was more love put into those, in terms of visual and audio feedback. For example the dick twitching a bit as MC is cumming (or depending on what's possible, the urethra at the bottom expanding to indicate flow of cum through there), and there's clear audio of the cum being shot into a stomach, being swallowed, or shot into womb etc. It adds so much to scenes, IMO. :love:

Speaking of which, I was not a fan of how with Inko, the first time we have sex with her, the camera just cuts to black, and then we see MC already boning her. The best part of corrupting a character is seeing when they finally give in, and we have that first penetration and such (IMO). You could still do that, then cut to Izumi looking around after, while they're still having sex. Relevant to what I previously said, the climax for that scene also just cuts to the aftermath. You don't even get to see MC cumming in her. It's kind of like prepping this big ice cream, you add sprinkles and a cherry on top, then you throw out the ice cream. Where's my reward? Haha. This also happens a bit with Robin, where it cuts to black and MC is already boning her. I think that isn't the right way to go about it, personally.

Ah, just remembered: MC's dick changes size a lot. I understand that can be useful for having it really big in some scenes, and manageable for stuff like blowjobs, but perhaps write in a reason why it may change? Like a potion that allows you to grow/shrink it within reason for a few hours? Just an example—because it really is quite noticeable in some places. :giggle:

You mention in your comment that you may add NTR, but I just wanted to give a word of caution. Since the game doesn't currently have any NTR, you have gathered a crowd in this first build, where many likely would very much dislike that type of content. It's good to be very clear with whether or not you are going to add NTR, no obfuscation of whether or not it will happen, and also being clear in whether or not it will be skippable, or completely avoidable. I recommend choosing the avoidable route if NTR must be added, because of the previous mention of having gathered a fan base without NTR being a thing—and gathering a wider audience in general! Alternatively, go all-in on the NTR crowd. In short, I recommend: All-in on the NTR crowd (although this doesn't really fit the type of game it is, with the dom futa protagonist... IMO), or add NTR but make it completely avoidable, or don't add NTR at all. If you don't do it well, developers tend to just scare away both NTR fans and non-NTR fans, the worst of both worlds haha. This is all just my opinion and experience on the matter, of course! Do whatever you think best.

Sorry about the huge wall of text, I just felt I had so much to say, because I really do like the rest of the game, and as such wanted to give my opinion of how I think it could be even better! Thank you for making a fun game. :giggle:

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I thought I should start by providing you a very useful link to the tag list (here). This will tell you that there indeed currently is no "netorare" in the game, neither by F95's meaning, nor the general meaning, as the people being banged in the shack are not love interests, people the protagonist can bang, nor can they even be interacted with. They are more or less "faceless", and we have no connection with them. Which is great, on a personal note haha. That means it would go under voyeurism. :giggle:

Bug stuff:
The developer pop-up about you having completed all content, popped up for me before I had completed the last scene with Izumi. Specifically, the scene with no art but where she says she doesn't want to do anything that time. It was also buggy, and I had issues leaving the area. Unsure if this was reported, if it was, then my bad.

Feedback stuff:
It'd be great if there perhaps were some characters that take a bit longer to progress with - so we get more "slow" corruption scenes. It sounded like that's the intention as it says not everyone will be as easy as Inko, and that'd be great. I agree not all characters should be slow, but if some are slower then it gives a nice balance for everyone.
One big thing for me would be the climax scenes. They are literally "the climax" scenes, so I would love if there was more love put into those, in terms of visual and audio feedback. For example the dick twitching a bit as MC is cumming (or depending on what's possible, the urethra at the bottom expanding to indicate flow of cum through there), and there's clear audio of the cum being shot into a stomach, being swallowed, or shot into womb etc. It adds so much to scenes, IMO. :love:

Speaking of which, I was not a fan of how with Inko, the first time we have sex with her, the camera just cuts to black, and then we see MC already boning her. The best part of corrupting a character is seeing when they finally give in, and we have that first penetration and such (IMO). You could still do that, then cut to Izumi looking around after, while they're still having sex. Relevant to what I previously said, the climax for that scene also just cuts to the aftermath. You don't even get to see MC cumming in her. It's kind of like prepping this big ice cream, you add sprinkles and a cherry on top, then you throw out the ice cream. Where's my reward? Haha. This also happens a bit with Robin, where it cuts to black and MC is already boning her. I think that isn't the right way to go about it, personally.

Ah, just remembered: MC's dick changes size a lot. I understand that can be useful for having it really big in some scenes, and manageable for stuff like blowjobs, but perhaps write in a reason why it may change? Like a potion that allows you to grow/shrink it within reason for a few hours? Just an example—because it really is quite noticeable in some places. :giggle:

You mention in your comment that you may add NTR, but I just wanted to give a word of caution. Since the game doesn't currently have any NTR, you have gathered a crowd in this first build, where many likely would very much dislike that type of content. It's good to be very clear with whether or not you are going to add NTR, no obfuscation of whether or not it will happen, and also being clear in whether or not it will be skippable, or completely avoidable. I recommend choosing the avoidable route if NTR must be added, because of the previous mention of having gathered a fan base without NTR being a thing—and gathering a wider audience in general! Alternatively, go all-in on the NTR crowd. In short, I recommend: All-in on the NTR crowd (although this doesn't really fit the type of game it is, with the dom futa protagonist... IMO), or add NTR but make it completely avoidable, or don't add NTR at all. If you don't do it well, developers tend to just scare away both NTR fans and non-NTR fans, the worst of both worlds haha. This is all just my opinion and experience on the matter, of course! Do whatever you think best.

Sorry about the huge wall of text, I just felt I had so much to say, because I really do like the rest of the game, and as such wanted to give my opinion of how I think it could be even better! Thank you for making a fun game. :giggle:
Hey thanks for the feedback !
About the part where I pop up to say content is finished I have no idea how the trigger for it ended up being swapped with blank but it has already been fixed.

About climax scenes :
It's honestly extremely hard and time consumming to make (and most of the time it doesn't look really clean). and it's also the part I find the less fun to animate mostly since it takes so much time.
If you want an idea, simply making the climax part for the second Nemona scene took me twice as much time as making both the animations before. (I was still pretty bad at animating at the time so I'm sure I could do better now but the order ofsize would stay about the same)
So that's why I was sort of slowly taking the part of not animating them anymore and just having an image of it so I could go a bit more crazy with how the cum splattered and all that.

- I'll keep what you said in mind and I'll rethink how I'm going about it.
(Just know that I've already done a few scene for next update and they have freeze frame climax so don't be too disapointed for those)

As for sound design, it's really hard to do or find appropriate sounds without ripping stuff so yeah I can't promise you anything on that side.

Ah yeah for the dick changing size drastically : I kind of fucked up a lot at first with the 3d models and it was hard fixing it. Shouldn't happen that much anymore (except some rare exception with very tiny changes for blowjob scenes)
Also the engine I use for 3d animations randomly changes the size of the dick when I load a saved animation sometimes so thats messing with my brain a lot (doesnt happen often and the cases you've brought up arent becaude of it but it still happene). It just happened to me this afternoon and I had to rack my brain to find a way to fix it.

Last edited:

Naoto-chan

Oct 12, 2018
First of all thanks for the game. It looks promising.

I run into a bug 5 minutes after starting the game lol. Immediately after gaining control of Lazuli I checked the memory room.
After leaving I got the end of content message.

Will it block me and should I restart ?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
First of all thanks for the game. It looks promising.

I run into a bug 5 minutes after starting the game lol. Immediately after gaining control of Lazuli I checked the memory room.
After leaving I got the end of content message.

Will it block me or should I restart
It won't block you but I encourage you to download the new version I posted (since I dont know if you have the bugged one)
And maybe restart just to be sure you get the full experience intended

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
The game looks amazing ! I was happily surprised with the animations, the type of model you use have rarely good and fluid animations with them. (If there's some tell me who does it :devilish:)
Definitely going to support you on Patreon ! :)

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes