Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
After gathering the ingredients in the forest, I'm unable to figure out where to go to gather the remaining ingredients. Underground fern, brown reed etc etc.
If you haven't unlocked the cave yet it means there's at least a girl with which you can progress more.
Next zone opens after having seen a scene with each girl.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Thats game is very cool. Will u make another game but straight?
Not planned in the near future since this game will take me most of my time. However once it's finished I don't exclude the possibility. But honestly I don't have a single idea at how long I'll be working on this game until it's finished.

Reactions: Indiana Jhones ®

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Fixed the problem with Mitsuki's massage scene in the recollection room.

Also added a way to see at first glance which scene is unlocked and which isn't without having to check them all.

I'm also aware that Nemona's first scene starts to repeat for a split second at the end. I'll fix it next minor update since this isn't really game breaking.
I'm using your full save. In the recollection room I'm still getting " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentTime' of null " on Nami's first scene.

Edit: also happens on my own playthrough

Last edited:

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
When you bring Robin to the burned village in the well, the house in the middle of map has its door spawned slightly to the left (you can still go in you just have to interact with the door)

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
I'll think about adding clocks or benches or something like that !
About doors I also know about it and it's something I struggled with. I haven't really found an alternative yet, appart from putting every side room in a distinctive map like a lot of other rpg maker game.

I kind of want to keep each floor of each house being a whole entity so I don't really know how to do it. Might look at making the wall cave when there is a door or something instead of just putting a hole and a half closed front door over it.

I'll also take into account the part about the waist and will probably at least change Lazuli's next update.
After playing through the rest of what's available, Izumi's proportions I think are the best from among the cast. Lazuli's are the ones that stand out as problematic, but the framing of many scenes (sitting or lying down) hide the issue well.
I also like for each floor & cave as a whole entity, overall you have a good sense for map size & clutter. For the doors, couldn't you replace the east-west doors with north-south doors? I think you can still activate them from the side, but I haven't done any RPGM editing in a couple years and I may not recall correctly.
Oh, in the underground it looks like one of the doors has shifted to the left of the house it's meant to work with.
I really appreciate that there's a replay system ready to go from the start.
I think I got ahead of myself and accidentally skipped over some Robin scenes. I can see that there are supposed to be a pair of scenes, but after finding the tablet in the well, my conversation topic with her was updated to that, and now she's moved underground and can't be interrupted.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Ntr is in the tag since I was told to add it since some people consider watching other people have sex ntr.
For now there's no ntr strickly speaking. Might be in the future since I love the genre but I'm just not confident I'd write it well.
What I can say however is that Nemona and Lazuli won't be rivals. Nemona has enough "rivals" as it is *wink*.
That tag should be Voyeurism. You can remove the NTR tag.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm using your full save. In the recollection room I'm still getting " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentTime' of null " on Nami's first scene.

Edit: also happens on my own playthrough
Bruh okay, I was sure I fixed nami's scene. I probably just fixed it on the project of next release.
My bad there. I'll be fixing it.
I'm too afraid to fuck up the later part of the game to recode all of the early but seriously I was real bad at it when I started. There's so many things that should be way cleaner.

I'll use this occasion to also fix the door.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
After playing through the rest of what's available, Izumi's proportions I think are the best from among the cast. Lazuli's are the ones that stand out as problematic, but the framing of many scenes (sitting or lying down) hide the issue well.
I also like for each floor & cave as a whole entity, overall you have a good sense for map size & clutter. For the doors, couldn't you replace the east-west doors with north-south doors? I think you can still activate them from the side, but I haven't done any RPGM editing in a couple years and I may not recall correctly.
Oh, in the underground it looks like one of the doors has shifted to the left of the house it's meant to work with.
I really appreciate that there's a replay system ready to go from the start.
I think I got ahead of myself and accidentally skipped over some Robin scenes. I can see that there are supposed to be a pair of scenes, but after finding the tablet in the well, my conversation topic with her was updated to that, and now she's moved underground and can't be interrupted.
Normally just talking to her underground makes her go back to her room. Except that she's only there on morning.
If it's not that I'd like more detail since this is not something that should be happening with the way the switches are.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Bruh okay, I was sure I fixed nami's scene. I probably just fixed it on the project of next release.
My bad there. I'll be fixing it.
I'm too afraid to fuck up the later part of the game to recode all of the early but seriously I was real bad at it when I started. There's so many things that should be way cleaner.

I'll use this occasion to also fix the door.
Just wanted to let you know, it's not that urgent and can wait for the next release imo... but if you are already at it :D

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Had to google trad that :D

So if you mean where to put the save file : you have a save folder directly into the game folder if you've saved at least once.
If you haven't you just have to create a folder named save and copy both the save and the config file.

Edit : I can't quote you for some reason

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
First play through and it already deliveries on a bunch of shit I've always wanted to see and have tried to make in NSFW games. looking forward to the next update. hope to see some Futa on Femboy but even if not this was satisfying

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
One minor thing that should be an easy fix: if you press H to hide the text box, the name box still stays.
That's definitely not an easy fix xD
That's one of the best rpg maker mod I found to hide the textbox and I don't dare mess with it.
So it's going to stay that way since I don't think it's that much of an inconvenience.
A bit annoyed at the fact hiding the textbox is not an rpg maker basic feature, though.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes