Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Well im not sure why its happening, but the morning after lazuli makes the potion and gets out of bed, the dialogue keeps repeating over and over again, not sure if this is a known bug or if i just need to start a new save/re download the game
It has been fixed. You can redownload and keep your save.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Okay I updated all links with the latest fix.
Seeing what the last bug I fixed was I really really think I've seen the end of it.
So if you encounter any problem, just try to redownload the game.

Once again, I'm really sorry.
Be assured, though : the next releases are going to be wayyyyyy less buggy because this one was a special case as I was working on multiple releases at the same time on rpg maker and ended up tweaking things without playtesting.
It was sort of super dumb, that won't happen again.

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Fantastic game! Such a large amount of content for a first release, animated scenes and plenty of them! This is an amazing start, looking forward to more

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
The bug I found is after the 2nd sex scene with Robin. Upon exiting the lab, the game freezes up and I cannot move at all. Sorry Dev, looks like I created more work for you.
weird i only just got a bug at the end of the sex scene

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well this looks like my type of game I would enjoy and support, adding obligatory bookmark to remember to read this over the weekend.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Really liking the themes, dialog, and general flow. I really like that you streamlined ingredient gathering, and the concoctions thus far have been very sensible.
Subjective complaint - the models are pretty ridiculous. The waists being so tiny makes it seem like we're gonna fuck blow up dolls instead of milfs.
I'd appreciate another interact point for advancing time that doesn't require going back to the bed. Maybe put a sundial or clock up somewhere?
Door images seem a little weird. You may want to use a rotated version or some other asset. Even if the direction the door opens is less sensible, it would be more clear to the viewer that there is a door.

Found a couple spots on the map where I could walk across plants out into the water, something odd about the door at night for the Katsuki house.

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
i have a weird bug, at the end, when you've gotten all 16 scenes, you get that message about "this is the end for now, look forward to future updates" and so on, but it keeps activating that, i cant move so i can into the recollection room. i finished with robin btw

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Subjective complaint - the models are pretty ridiculous. The waists being so tiny makes it seem like we're gonna fuck blow up dolls instead of milfs.
I agree with this one. Lazuli's waist is way too thin. Think I could say the same for Nemona, but the other girls seem okay.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
i have a weird bug, at the end, when you've gotten all 16 scenes, you get that message about "this is the end for now, look forward to future updates" and so on, but it keeps activating that, i cant move so i can into the recollection room. i finished with robin btw
This has normaly already been fixed. You just have to redownload.

Otherwise you have a full save shared a bit earlier in the thread that is directly inside the recollection room.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Imagine a world where f95 actually knew what NTR was and properly tagged it on games with NTR and not just games where other characters can have sex
I also think it's missleading but if people want me to add a tag because they think it's necessary I'll add it no questions asked.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Really liking the themes, dialog, and general flow. I really like that you streamlined ingredient gathering, and the concoctions thus far have been very sensible.
I'd appreciate another interact point for advancing time that doesn't require going back to the bed. Maybe put a sundial or clock up somewhere?
Door images seem a little weird. You may want to use a rotated version or some other asset. Even if the direction the door opens is less sensible, it would be more clear to the viewer that there is a door.

Found a couple spots on the map where I could walk across plants out into the water, something odd about the door at night for the Katsuki house.
I'll think about adding clocks or benches or something like that !
About doors I also know about it and it's something I struggled with. I haven't really found an alternative yet, appart from putting every side room in a distinctive map like a lot of other rpg maker game.

I kind of want to keep each floor of each house being a whole entity so I don't really know how to do it. Might look at making the wall cave when there is a door or something instead of just putting a hole and a half closed front door over it.

I'll also take into account the part about the waist and will probably at least change Lazuli's next update.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Fixed the problem with Mitsuki's massage scene in the recollection room.

Also added a way to see at first glance which scene is unlocked and which isn't without having to check them all.

I'm also aware that Nemona's first scene starts to repeat for a split second at the end. I'll fix it next minor update since this isn't really game breaking.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes