Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Okay. All the bugfixes should be done. I think I lost about 10 years of my lifespan tonight.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
man I wish we had more original characters, I happen to like these anime shows and don't want to watch them having sex -_-

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Sorry then because the whole point here is that I figured we lacked games with good animation including anime characters.

That and the fact I simp Android 18.
I can't blame you, probably more people would sub just because of the known characters. just that in my case I won't be able to keep watching these shows afterwards.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't blame you, probably more people would sub just because of the known characters. just that in my case I won't be able to keep watching these shows afterwards.
That's the reason why this game will have very few futa on male content despite me being a huge fan of it.

I'm totally fine with girls from anime having sex but when it comes to making anime male actor be the bottom, it kind of traumatize me xD

Reactions: nonimportant

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
this game keeps breaking after inko comes up to the house to ask to talk to Izuku

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
How much did changing a single switch fuck up really ?
I'll look into it right now.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
How much did changing a single switch fuck up really ?
I'll look into it right now.
i can show the save if it will help but you will have to give me a bit [here is the save file where it breaking just go out the door wait for her to stop talking and . . . . . you can't move

Last edited:

kirigaya12315

Feb 8, 2020
on day 2 after talking to inko about the dinner, he won't let me enter the lab, besides I haven't found any recipe to craft, did I do something wrong?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes