Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Bruh. I already found the problem.
The question is why didn't this happen the many times I playtested.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
on day 2 after talking to inko about the dinner, he won't let me enter the lab, besides I haven't found any recipe to craft, did I do something wrong?
Do you have the last version ?
Not like every problem is solved in there though since a new bug just got reported.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
i edit what i put in before a gave a save where it is
I'll edit it but I think the problem comes from the fact that you move before the event starts. (And then that locks Inko from moving afterward cuz I didn't expect it to be possible.)
Try not to move when you get out of the house for now. Updating soon.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight and I only have myself to blame for it :HideThePain:

nonimportant

Apr 20, 2020
I am stuck, please help :C
-Inko: had one dinner then kid entered
-Mitsuki: "maybe we'll give her a massage"
- Can't enter lab "have to test new quirk"

Any ideas?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
The bug I found is after the 2nd sex scene with Robin. Upon exiting the lab, the game freezes up and I cannot move at all. Sorry Dev, looks like I created more work for you.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I am stuck, please help :C
-Inko: had one dinner then kid entered
-Mitsuki: "maybe we'll give her a massage"
- Can't enter lab "have to test new quirk"

Any ideas?
If it is as I think, this bug has been fixed, just download the lastest version.

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Quick question is futa on male are femboy ? at least i can play with that on also the game frozen alot i just finish second robin event when i get out of lab it froze reload auto save and just keep stuck there

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
The bug I found is after the 2nd sex scene with Robin. Upon exiting the lab, the game freezes up and I cannot move at all. Sorry Dev, looks like I created more work for you.
Okay, I should have expected that one my bad it is a really stupid bug I must say.
Basically it's checking to see if you've seen every scene to tell you that you've completed the release but if you don't it checks infinitely xD
My bad, uploading soon. And this time I really do think this is the last bug !

Reactions: sp1234

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Is it on f95zone?
I do not see the version specified anywhere
It's not specified I just updated the link and reported the thread a while back. It's kinda hard to make a versioning when I work with chapters numbers. I should think about making it easier to track.

Mar 25, 2022
Well im not sure why its happening, but the morning after lazuli makes the potion and gets out of bed, the dialogue keeps repeating over and over again, not sure if this is a known bug or if i just need to start a new save/re download the game

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes