Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I am having trouble as well finding the mashed moss, I may be blind but nothing is shining.
Inside the abandonned campment in the cave. If you haven't unlocked the cave you need 1 scene with each character.
And if even with that you don't unlock it it means you have a very old version that was still bugged.
One way to verify that is by seeing if Nami's first scene is unlocked in the recollection room after you've seen it. If it doesn't unlock correctly you have the bugged version.

(If that's the case your save won't be compatible with new version but you can find a save leading to this point I think page 9 of the thread.)

saint_boofin

Jun 14, 2021
is robins second scene bugged? she will not leave that underground city; is there in the morning, afternoon, and night while simultaniously in the bath in the afternoon and in bed at night and it keeps playing the mumbling dialog. i have both the dragon core and have read the books in the room its in.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
is robins second scene bugged? she will not leave that underground city; is there in the morning, afternoon, and night while simultaniously in the bath in the afternoon and in bed at night and it keeps playing the mumbling dialog. i have both the dragon core and have read the books in the room its in.
You need to craft the oblivion draught to get the scene if that wasn't already done. Not sure if that's the solution to your problem but I can definitely say there's a solution somewhere since I'm positive there is no bug anymore.

Mar 31, 2023
Inside the abandonned campment in the cave. If you haven't unlocked the cave you need 1 scene with each character.
And if even with that you don't unlock it it means you have a very old version that was still bugged.
One way to verify that is by seeing if Nami's first scene is unlocked in the recollection room after you've seen it. If it doesn't unlock correctly you have the bugged version.

(If that's the case your save won't be compatible with new version but you can find a save leading to this point I think page 9 of the thread.)
Thank, I appreciate it great game so far btw

Reactions: Faust Seiker

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
This Game Is Great. With Nice Story.
But There Is A One Problem. I Know That This Game Have Some Sex Videos At Movies Folder. BUT When I Play Game, These Videos Are Not Showing In Game. Actually These Videos Is Not Working At Game. Just Dialogues. Not Videos.
Please Somebody Help Me.
Thanks.
I'm having the same problem, closing and opening does not fix it for me (neither does running as admin); thankfully, the files aren't encrypted so I could easily watch the scenes (beautiful art btw).
Hoping this gets fixed for the next MAJOR update, gameplay is fun so I'd really like to be able to play it as intended :)

P.S.: This game NEEDS Chi-chi btw :geek:

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I'm having the same problem, closing and opening does not fix it for me (neither does running as admin); thankfully, the files aren't encrypted so I could easily watch the scenes (beautiful art btw).
Hoping this gets fixed for the next MAJOR update, gameplay is fun so I'd really like to be able to play it as intended :)

P.S.: This game NEEDS Chi-chi btw :geek:
Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if some people still have this problem when Chapter 1.5 comes out. I guess it's going to be the case, though.
If it is the case I'll do my best to try and find a way to fix it but I can't promise anything since there's nothing harder than fixing a bug that you can't replicate by yourself. Especially since I suppose this may comes from the hardware since this seem to vary depending on the people. Might just be that I need the video to be in webm and not in mp4 but since I can't test it myself...
Especially since I'm not sure that wouldn't just make the same problem appear for other people.
All in all : I'll do my best.

About Chichi, that will be when DB major update comes which will entirely depends on polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blzzzbub

heelfan17

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the error: "data error cyclic redundancy check" while trying to unzip the file in rar? I don't think the file is messed up because I got the same error for all of the dl's for this game and trying to unzip a different game on f95.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
data error cyclic redundancy check
Normally this is an issue with your own hard drive then the files you are attempting to extract, I would run a windows chkdsk with repair and or run a system file checker scan of SFC for short. Both methods can be found on google just to see if any errors or self repairs can be made and then try and extract the files again.

Reactions: Faust Seiker

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe I'm missing the mark since I don't really know the pokemon characters, but is the 4th pic futa on male?

Mar 6, 2022
Games pretty fun, got all the scenes pretty easily with only a few struggles tryna find the stuff for Robin's last scene(probably should've just known to click on more of the stuff down there.) Interested to see more of what gets added.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Once you see a scene with each girl you'll unlock a new zone to explore. It should be there.
I can't find anything new. The log is still blocking the path next to the MC's house, the forest area doesn't have any noticeable changes, I tried checking the well and the rock face next to the mayor's house, came up with nothing.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't find anything new. The log is still blocking the path next to the MC's house, the forest area doesn't have any noticeable changes, I tried checking the well and the rock face next to the mayor's house, came up with nothing.
You may have a very ancient bugged version then so refer to this if you want the solution :

If you haven't unlocked the cave you need 1 scene with each character.

Note that Chapter 1.5 will be posted in about an hour so you may just want to wait for that.
If you do have the bugged version your save won't work with Chapter 1.5 either so you might just want to grab the save I mention above.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes