dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
Can a brother get a hand with finding the Moistery Moss, Echinacea, Naive Carp and Rotten Lettuce?
Visit Robin in the morning (the girl that you rescue from the waterfall cave). After some experiments, when you leave the house she says "I'm tired of the girls", and uses the dragon orb (from under the well) and blows up the log near the house. The rest is just searching.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
futa games are pretty rare so ill take what i can get but i dont really understand why 19 is the futa MC when 21 would be far more suited to the role

also impreg planned?

Reactions: Nessiah

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
anyone know how to get the new scene for Nami and Robin
For Robin, you have to go through the waterfall area and reach the merchant's home. Be sure to collect everything in the area(You really can't miss them, they all have a blue sparkle)as well as the rotten cabbage near the merchant's home. Once he agrees to make costumes for you, wait a day and then head back and pick the costume up. Make sure you crafted the faithful folly tonic and then head on up to Robin and the scene should play out.

As for Nami, you need to make the truth serum. One of the ingredients is back in the ancient city though, so be sure to go back there and pick it up. Make the truth serum, drug her drink and the rest should be pretty self-explanatory.

Reactions: arabpokemon

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I'm loving all the Henteria Chronicles style pixel-art sex scenes going on. Now we only need a small x-ray view pop-up box while the sex scenes are going on and it'll be perfection.

We also need more generic npcs to fill out the world a bit. Currently the world feels incredibly empty with mostly just the capture target characters existing in the overworld.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
futa games are pretty rare so ill take what i can get but i dont really understand why 19 is the futa MC when 21 would be far more suited to the role

also impreg planned?
Fairly simple there.

I'm a android 18 simp and I don't particularly like 21 especially since I feel she shouldn't be canon in dragon ball's story. There was no way my first game didn't have 18 as the protagonist.

About impreg, while it adds some diversity I'm not sure I'll ever add it since it's not something I like.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Got following Error after accidentaly clicking on the hut in the forest the second time in a different night.

TypeError: Cannot set property '_partentID' of null

Edit: Seems to not happen anymore after loading the autosave

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
But lo and behold, the last Mitsuki scene, which was really great btw (except maybe getting a slightly better angle, such as slightly up and to the right, to perhaps get a better view of everything such as the stomach bulge, Mitsuki's boobs, maybe her face depending on if that's viable for that pose). I assume that was the last scene that was made for this update due to the extra attention to detail?
I'm not super used to bulging in Koikatsu especially due to the fact it seems super retricted so that's why I tried to find an angle at which it didn't look too weird. I'll add more in the future but I probably won't be able to add it everywhere for... koikatsu reasons... (Wanted to add it for cynthia but it made the drawings clip everywhere.)

Not sure if it was my last scene or if it was Nami's scene where I added the slap sfx but yeah you probably guessed right ;).

About multiple cumshots, I'll take that into account too.

I was wondering if there were going to be more slow-burn characters? What I mean is the progress is a bit slower. Doesn't have to be painfully slow, but I super enjoy the advancement of pushing the boundary, so I like when there's a mix of some characters that are quite quick and others that are a bit slower to advance with.
Next major update has some more slow paced characters. Didn't do it on the first release because I wanted to get to the part I enjoy the most quickly enough, namely sex scenes. But now I can go for a few different approachs. It's still not going to be very very slow because a convincing corruption route needs great dialogue and making dialogue is not my forte.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
anyone know how to get the new scene for Nami and Robin
Lots of people asking for it so it should act as an answer for everyone :
- Nami : spike her drink with the Truth Serum, barge in at night... something happens. Then spike her drink again and go at night again.

- Robin : After unlocking the waterfall, you can go right and find the house of a merchant once you save his son, he'll offer you to make custom clothes for the girls, then come back the next morning. [\ISPOILER]

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
first day,needs to find supply in forest?I found all the shining points,something I missed?
You just need the root of Zagreb to progress the story, the rest of the ingredients will be needed later on. It's on the rightmost of the map.

If you have it, you need to pay a visit to Inko afterward.

Reactions: Ahegao is best
May 2, 2020
You just need the root of Zagreb to progress the story, the rest of the ingredients will be needed later on. It's on the rightmost of the map.

If you have it, you need to pay a visit to Inko afterward.
thx for reply,I have the root of Zagreb,now is dark,I go to bed she said still have many things to do.BTW what and where is Inko?

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes