spectral

Jul 1, 2017
I have the same issue on my end, so scenes will fade to black and I'm forced to restart the game to even progress, this issue happens in almost every scene from what I can tell. I've tried so many things like re-installing RPGM and all the packs for the different version, compatibility mode. Nothing works. Shame too because this game looked interesting but so far it's the only one that is causing me issues.
Yeah it puts a hard stop to enjoying the game.

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
At this point though I think the issue might be the game itself, I've played so many RPGM games and I've never had this issue but I can't be 100% sure about it. Oh well at least I think the creator has good taste, damn shame.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I hope there becomes a way for Lazui to take down Nemona in the future and make her and all of the people she slept with Lazui's

Reactions: Dalatan55

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i still think this game need ntr. give 18 a rival. it rare i play futa game. most of the time it about male mc

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Got a lil' stuck from the breaking the log part of the game, turns out that you need a dragon core which is in the chest of the genius alchemist basement under the well. Could've used a sparkle for that too since I didn't think it would have anything important.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Ty for the hips change, lookin' good. Really enjoying the scenes, I appreciate the focus on dominance. I've been very frustrated by some other futa games that appear to present dom options but instead force you into lengthy sub scenes (looking at you Futa Quest).

Thank you for ensuring that new/progress items are on new maps. I also like that new map progression is triggered only after getting girls up to a certain point.

I believe there is a tag for Sleeping Sex that you should add.

In the scene where Izumi first displays twintails and the costume, it seemed like the breasts on the model have a somewhat abrupt start, they look like an attached object rather than part of one model. No issue with the sex scene, just the costumed look. Not a real problem when that outfit gets relegated to floor decoration.

eratdu

Aug 26, 2022
Thank you. I was a dumbass and somehow Missed the Mana infused Mushroom when I searched the Cave up and Down. Only thing I needed to find and after that everything went smoothly and I found the Frostbloom. Thought I had all the scenes I needed for the Log to be removed since I had one with Mitsuki before, and I thought you needed just 1 from each girl.

Great game by the way! Usually RPGM Games are hit or miss, so i was surprised by how good this one was. Keep up the good work!
where was the frostbloom?

Reactions: nonimportant
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes