sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Cant seem to activate Namona 2nd scene, pls help (only girl missing to complete)

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Guys there is one image is missing in this game 1_NemonaCabin3_End.png
Bruh, did rpgm exclude it again in deployment...
Do you have the latest version ? I mean the 500 Mo archive (cuz I normally forces it to include every file)

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
This is a pretty slick update, lots of new gals and I'm not catching any bugs. Training arc for our character as well. With the characters we've got, I'm hoping we'll see some threesome or other group scenes later on.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Yes i download latest version with fix and still that file is missing
Okay can't blame it on rpgm this time xD. I just forgot to get rid of a line of script. This picture doesn't exist anymore and shouldn't be called.
It's fixed in the new mega link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm guessing that when I can't talk to the girls in the ninja village, that means that their content is completed for now

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
in the gallery who is the character above nami and where do i find her
Nemona from Pokemon. You can find her in the shack in the forest. (Though if you don't have the bugfixed version her content will be locked since I fucked up while doing the plugin change.)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I can't progress. No new areas unlock after underground city.
Name, Misuko, Robin, Inko and Izuka are the only character I can meet.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't check the chest. Now I can go further.

Suggestion: changing izuka or Ino into (small-dicked) futas? I mean, if you can make genderchange potions, a futa potion should be trivial.
Also, is it really a futa if it has no vagina? That's a shemale/dickgirl/trap

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
Dude is really flexing his skills on the community. This is one of the few games that I consider to be the best posted on here. You ain’t got a game if it’s not animated. This is done with a lot of effort. Between the animations, the art style, strong progress in a short amount of time, amount of animations, the story and ease of play. A perfect combination pokemon h game can suck it.

Reactions: Faust Seiker

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Would it be possible to toggle futa on male scenes ingame?
Sorry this is not going to be possible for Naruto reasons. He plays a good part in progressing the story but things unfold a lot differently whether futa on male is allowed or not. So if I make a switch to unable it mid game then everything would somehow be fucked up.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Dude is really flexing his skills on the community. This is one of the few games that I consider to be the best posted on here. You ain’t got a game if it’s not animated. This is done with a lot of effort. Between the animations, the art style, strong progress in a short amount of time, amount of animations, the story and ease of play. A perfect combination pokemon h game can suck it.
Thanks a lot, reading this really means a lot for little creators like me.

futa4you

Dec 25, 2019
What do i need to do after Deku transformed as girl? I'm saddly stuck so a detailed instruction would help.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
What do i need to do after Deku transformed as girl? I'm saddly stuck so a detailed instruction would help.
It's not very clear where you're stuck at. But at first you need to get a scene with each girl to unlock a new area with new ingredients to progress further.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes