Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
new download file is working for me fwiw.
btw can you speed up the dialogue skipping on w? it's functionally the same as holding down enter rn
I could but it creates a lot of bugs that cannot be solved because they basically don't even exists. (Basically rpgm skips through some stuff while its calling the videos for example)
And it's also not working very well with the pixel art.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Anyone know where to find frostflower? Or how to move the log near the futa's house?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know where to find frostflower? Or how to move the log near the futa's house?
For the log you need the dragon core which you can get in the basement in the underground city.
Frostbloom can be found afterward.

Reactions: Strong1

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I could but it creates a lot of bugs that cannot be solved because they basically don't even exists. (Basically rpgm skips through some stuff while its calling the videos for example)
And it's also not working very well with the pixel art.
ah understandable if it fucks with your anims. Btw some of the moans are randomly max volume while everything else is at the correct level (currently I set everything to 20%). Most notably Hinata, Sarada and Sakura. All in new scenes added in this update.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
ah understandable if it fucks with your anims. Btw some of the moans are randomly max volume while everything else is at the correct level (currently I set everything to 20%). Most notably Hinata, Sarada and Sakura. All in new scenes added in this update.
Thanks for the feedback. I havent touched the way I handle moans at all in this update so this is weird. I'll try to figure out the reason.

Edit : Nevermind I did change a few things which I had forgotten. Tried to sync some moans to the anim but probably fcked up the audio balancing. Im really not good at handling sounds.

Last edited:

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Yooo those updates are dropping so fast, thank you for providing an amazing game.

Edit: wish i could support you on patreon but my country's currency is like 5:1 to USD, so it's kinda impractical to do stuff like this.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I can't see the last Robin even the collection room. but I can do an event where robin is awake when you go to her. is this supposed to be the event?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So I can't see the last Robin even the collection room. but I can do an event where robin is awake when you go to her. is this supposed to be the event?
Yeah I just fucked up and it doesnt unlock in the recollection room. I've already fixed it but I don't think its worth to redownload it just for that.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I just fucked up and it doesnt unlock in the recollection room. I've already fixed it but I don't think its worth to redownload it just for that.
Thanks for the quick response. Also, I hope in the future we can reduce Sadara new bust some what. it is kinda rediculous on her body type. or at least to get the option to.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes