LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
found a bug, when you're taking Hinata out for the night trip if you go into the bar it kinda messes up stuff and you can clone yourself

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
found a bug, when you're taking Hinata out for the night trip if you go into the bar it kinda messes up stuff and you can clone yourself
Thanks for that ! Someone else noticed this bug but we couldn't find what caused it.
Actually you shouldn't even be able to get into the bar that's why it bugs out.

alonso6969

Apr 3, 2018
Found a bug where it doesn't let me save/load any games, anyone know a fix for this because I can't enjoy this new content .

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Found a bug where it doesn't let me save/load any games, anyone know a fix for this because I can't enjoy this new content .
What's happening ? Like you can't save from the menu ? There's no button ? It just doesn't work ?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Nope
It's not that
Ur game is bugged dude
I spent the day trying to figure out if there was a known bug with the saves in rpgm community.
Only ever answer I got is : if the saves are a problem it always comes from the user.

Someone also told me to make sure you were launching the game after having extracted it and not directly from the .rar.
Im not sure thats it but who knows.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
naive carp doesnt show up for me is their a fix
Are you sure you haven't already used it to craft the gullible potion and/or given it to Mitsuki to get the scene.
Because so far everyone asking about the naive carp had already found it.
(Finding ingredient is one of the few thing that cannot be bugged due to how its made.)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
we need pregnancy for this game. anyway i hope they a make futa concoction 2 after this game. the main character should be pan

Reactions: Nessiah
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes