Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Next game I make will most likely be original characters. Because Futa Concoction will already exploit a lot of the most common Waifus.

Apr 15, 2018
For some reason I cant have a dinner with Deku's mom. I go out well dressed at night but when I go to her door it's locked. I tried loading the save again but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
For some reason I cant have a dinner with Deku's mom. I go out well dressed at night but when I go to her door it's locked. U tried loading the save again but it doesn't work.
It shouldn't be night when you go out. You can only go there in the afternoon. I don't know how you passed the time and got to night but I'm interested as it's a misstake on my side that it's even possible.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Is it possible to see more obviously sex scenes, where women don't understend or don't feel that they've been fucked, like Sarada scenes in future ?

Apr 15, 2018
It shouldn't be night when you go out. You can only go there in the afternoon. I don't know how you passed the time and got to night but I'm interested as it's a misstake on my side that it's even possible.
Thanks for responding, I saw that futa and misty fucking in a room in the morning and afternoon, gathered all of the available herbs in the forest, talked with Izuku's mom and her now daughter (so I saw her boobs too) and when I made the wine in the lab, I could see 4 things I can do but had enough ingredients to just make the wine I need. After that the mc said something like ''It's getting too late'' after that I was in her room and she was well dressed for the situation but when I got out of the house it was night and couldn't open any door. That's all, you are making a fine game. I like quite a lot the idea of a futa corrupting our famous anime girls dude, especially if it's lazuli lmao

Solution: I think that I found the solution, I didn't talk to Izuku this time in the morning so he didn't turn into a girl (for some reason xD) and made the wine in the morning, that allowed me to go to visit his mom in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for responding, I saw that futa and misty fucking in a room in the morning and afternoon, gathered all of the available herbs in the forest, talked with Izuku's mom and her now daughter (so I saw her boobs too) and when I made the wine in the lab, I could see 4 things I can do but had enough ingredients to just make the wine I need. After that the mc said something like ''It's getting too late'' after that I was in her room and she was well dressed for the situation but when I got out of the house it was night and couldn't open any door. That's all, you are making a fine game. I like quite a lot the idea of a futa corrupting our famous anime girls dude, especially if it's lazuli lmao

Solution: I think that I found the solution, I didn't talk to Izuku this time in the morning so he didn't turn into a girl (for some reason xD) and made the wine in the morning, that allowed me to go to visit his mom in the afternoon.
Thanks for your pathing. I knew there was a bug that turned Izuku into a girl before it was supposed to happen and that locked the game but I was not able to replicate it. With that it should make debugging it easier.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018

I think I've found the problem but maybe I found another one and not the one you had.
Did Izuku suddenly turn into a girl after you interacted with the door in his room without you giving him any potion or anything ?

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Big fan of the game! Wanted to ask something and give some feedback.

I was wondering what's up with the focus on our protagonist being infertile? There's a bell ringing somewhere in the back of my mind where IIRC, Faust said they don't like impregnation or pregnancy? I think that's fair, because as the creator you can then not create that content. But my confusion stems from why it's pointed out in dialogue a handful of times. Wouldn't it be better to let people have their own headcanon? Then players can think for themselves that they're breeding the girls or not. As someone who has impregnation as probably the number 1 on my list, it really kills me to hear the "anyway I'm infertile" kinda talk - I don't personally see it adding anything to the game :unsure:

Several times I was confused as to why scenes weren't popping up (especially in later content). I realised it's because the sprites are supposed to be all the content for that scene or position. I assume that's because it's much easier to make the 3 frame sprite animations? In an ideal world I'd want a full animation for every position, but based on the usage of sprites I'd say that's too much work/time needed so why not compromise. Having an entire (long) scene and only sprite animations for it doesn't feel very good as the player, why not make sure there's at least a full animation at the start and the end, and then have sprite animations in-between if you're wanting to show a long sex marathon? Then it starts off on a high and ends on a high, too.

A little bit of feedback for the replay room. Every update that I come back, I tend to re-watch the unlocked scenes for a character before I continue with them so I remember what was going on. When it's a character that has both scenes above and below in the replay room, because of different areas such as the training grounds and dinner scenes, it's difficult to know in which order to replay the scenes. A smaller thing, but if there was some sort of indicator for the order that'd be neat.

Hope to see more great stuff in the future!

Apr 15, 2018
I think I've found the problem but maybe I found another one and not the one you had.
Did Izuku suddenly turn into a girl after you interacted with the door in his room without you giving him any potion or anything ?
Yeah, he turned into a girl without me giving him anything at all. But in my case I talked to him upstairs and at that moment he was a girl

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Big fan of the game! Wanted to ask something and give some feedback.

I was wondering what's up with the focus on our protagonist being infertile? There's a bell ringing somewhere in the back of my mind where IIRC, Faust said they don't like impregnation or pregnancy? I think that's fair, because as the creator you can then not create that content. But my confusion stems from why it's pointed out in dialogue a handful of times. Wouldn't it be better to let people have their own headcanon? Then players can think for themselves that they're breeding the girls or not. As someone who has impregnation as probably the number 1 on my list, it really kills me to hear the "anyway I'm infertile" kinda talk - I don't personally see it adding anything to the game :unsure:

Several times I was confused as to why scenes weren't popping up (especially in later content). I realised it's because the sprites are supposed to be all the content for that scene or position. I assume that's because it's much easier to make the 3 frame sprite animations? In an ideal world I'd want a full animation for every position, but based on the usage of sprites I'd say that's too much work/time needed so why not compromise. Having an entire (long) scene and only sprite animations for it doesn't feel very good as the player, why not make sure there's at least a full animation at the start and the end, and then have sprite animations in-between if you're wanting to show a long sex marathon? Then it starts off on a high and ends on a high, too.

A little bit of feedback for the replay room. Every update that I come back, I tend to re-watch the unlocked scenes for a character before I continue with them so I remember what was going on. When it's a character that has both scenes above and below in the replay room, because of different areas such as the training grounds and dinner scenes, it's difficult to know in which order to replay the scenes. A smaller thing, but if there was some sort of indicator for the order that'd be neat.

Hope to see more great stuff in the future!
Okay there's a lot to say there xD :
-about the infertile talk it stems from two things, Lazuli is never using condoms and nearly always creampying the girls. So I wanted to unload the Tcheckov rifle before it missleads people into thinking there would be pregnancy content a'd as such blueballs them. (Maybe not the more subtle thing I've done). And also it was made so that I wouldn't get people asking me to add pregnancy on every update (not sure it worked xD).
- about sprite and animation, Im trying to keep a tight balance between the two and since there are scenes with a lot of animation and nearly no pixel art I'm also trying to add scenes giving a lot more pixel art. I normally try to always have at least one animation (except for the Hinata scene which was a test)
Also, I'm working on a new type of scene which may solve the problem. Not exactly sure on the usage I'll make of it yet, though.
-Lastly the recollection room, I sort of figured that having all of the scenes for each girl in one line would be annoying. But I'm not very sure with how I could make the order clear especially since some time there's now real order. Might just consider putting everything in a single line.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I can't for the life of me figure out where to find a burnt teakwood shard and naïve carp for the alchemy. Where do I find them?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Burnt Teakwood is in a ruined house inside the underground city.
Naive Carp is above lilypads in the waterfall area.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Does the naïve carp have a glow to it like all the other ingredients? I've looked at that area at every single part of the day cycle to find nothing.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Does the naïve carp have a glow to it like all the other ingredients? I've looked at that area at every single part of the day cycle to find nothing.
I've got a lot of people having problem with the naïve carp, most of the time it ended with them having already used it.
However maybe there's a bug somewhere linked to it, counting that it's the ingredient most people have problem with.

But if you're sure you've never ever picked it up then there's no reason at all for it not to be there due to how it's coded.
1688573029835.png

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I've got a lot of people having problem with the naïve carp, most of the time it ended with them having already used it.
However maybe there's a bug somewhere linked to it, counting that it's the ingredient most people have problem with.

But if you're sure you've never ever picked it up then there's no reason at all for it not to be there due to how it's coded.
View attachment 2747008
I probably did already grab it. If it was available the moment you entered the waterfall, I must've grabbed it.

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Okay there's a lot to say there xD :
-about the infertile talk it stems from two things, Lazuli is never using condoms and nearly always creampying the girls. So I wanted to unload the Tcheckov rifle before it missleads people into thinking there would be pregnancy content a'd as such blueballs them. (Maybe not the more subtle thing I've done). And also it was made so that I wouldn't get people asking me to add pregnancy on every update (not sure it worked xD).
- about sprite and animation, Im trying to keep a tight balance between the two and since there are scenes with a lot of animation and nearly no pixel art I'm also trying to add scenes giving a lot more pixel art. I normally try to always have at least one animation (except for the Hinata scene which was a test)
Also, I'm working on a new type of scene which may solve the problem. Not exactly sure on the usage I'll make of it yet, though.
-Lastly the recollection room, I sort of figured that having all of the scenes for each girl in one line would be annoying. But I'm not very sure with how I could make the order clear especially since some time there's now real order. Might just consider putting everything in a single line.
Thank you for the detailed response.

Regarding the infertile talk - I understand the thought process completely. That was also my best guess. But the thing about players is, it doesn't really matter what you say in the game. If they want pregnancy stuff they'll ask for it. So what I see is most effective is to do the head canon thing I suggested, but then outside of the game, in FAQs etc. be very clear with: there will be no pregnancy content. I'm sure you've seen how many games just kinda don't address it. I think that's the better option than to shut the open-ended head canon although this is obviously opinion based :BootyTime:

I can promise you still, they will ask - no matter what you do. Because people just don't read haha.

An alternate suggestion would be: make it a choice. Give the player a choice where sometimes in scenes there will be impregnation talk. For example Izuku has a "get pregnant!" line. If the switch is on, have the line. If the switch is off, mention the infertile thing. (You can still have the "get pregnant" line followed by the infertile stuff in that scenario, but you get the point).
I mention it because I think it's a viable option because it does not take much work as there are only a handful of lines about it (unlike say, changing everything so the player can have a custom name). All you need is a clear "regardless of if you have impregnation talk on or off, there will be no pregnancy content" disclaimer and then you're golden. I could see why you would still think that's not worth it, but IMO impregnation (not pregnancy) is such a popular tag that I think it's worth the 10-30min. of work haha. Those are just my 2 cents!

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
hey! great game, keep it up. I playied the whole thing yesterday, and am looking forward to future updates. I do have some lil glitches/feedback to give tho.

1: seems like some minor colission problems keep happening, things like going trough the door and entering mitsuri's house at night, going trough the painting on sakura's bathroom so you can walk at the walls (pretty fun, i say keep this one and add an easter egg here lol), and going trough the forest house's door so you can walk behind it. also pretty neat.

2: this is the major one: during hinata's final event, you can go into the bar. the result is that the event gets messed up and the flags get reset. I might do more testing later on but the result I got was the following interesting result:
start hinata's final event, do the first spot under the bar, then go into the bar.
talk to ino in there.yea, by this point game thinks youre just lazuli. regular dialog proceeds (I finished ino and tsunade's events by this point btw.)
go out, youre now lazuli at night. not much to say or do here, so i just went sleep. thats when the funny part happened.
after waking up, youre locked with hinata's walking/runnign speed... but the fun part, youre now lazuli, with lazuli following you. guess she did learn the shadow clone jutsu after all!game seems to reset you back to regulat state but forget to erease the flags to make the npc following you and hte walkign speed go back to normal.

way i managed to reset things to normal was just to re-enter hinata's final event. this DO makes it so you do said event during hte morning, which ends up pretty funny if you ask me. a sugested fix would be to just add a triger for hinata to not let her go into the bar, add that she's not ready and ain't bold enough to do that yet, and youre golden.

as for things I would love to see:
A BATH SCENE WITH NAMI & ROBIN WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEEE! I mean, after youre done with both their events... why not? and more pair ups, like with ino and tsunade. heck,throw in there Izumi and her mother, or izumi's mother and mitsuri... maybe sakura & sarada, or (maybe) even naruto & kushina? either way, 3somes or even more stuff like that!

more micro events that allow you to like, just fuck the girls quickly, like with (you guessed) nami or Ino after youre done with their events.

and ending to mitsuri's questline. it left me with a kind of "yea what now??" taste in my mouth after i got her final scene.

maybe add some spots in older areas that open up once you have more movement options from chapter 2? like... would be prett awesome if you could come back to the valley where you found robin and could jump down from that rope because nowlazuli is agile enough. or break the debrils in the lost city because now lazuli can do that after training with sakura.

and finally: a way for lazuli to invite girls to live with her would be awesome! my guess (by the nunber of beds in her nursing office) is that it is planed, but would be great to see!

I would liek to see mroe of lazuri's more gentle side. not telling you to stop the name calling or whatever, just... show that she actually cares for the girls she brainwashes? like on the final scene of izumi. would even go as far as to sugest romancing as an option but yee, that might be to much.

and as for some minor feedback:
I think in the replaay room would be better if you just put the chapter 2 girls in a straight line, and once you interact with a memory, it states if its a training or a regular event kinda thing.

maybe add some dialogue to the male character(s) around? dont need to like, lewd them up, just add some stuff for them to do, altrough this is very minor.

a propper way for lazuli to move between her house and the kunoichi village would be interestng. i know you can use the crystal in her houses but dunno, feels like cheating-ish to me. maybe say she hardcoded a teleport of some kind, but only works on those two specific spots? or maybe some ninja technique that allows you to go back home, so she can use it to swap between her homes. or maybe she's just super lucky and the crystals are there for her to use.

I like sarada with the huge chest... but honestly? I think I prefer her with a small chest. that said, totally up to you (the creator). I get that maybe having her chest be small would cause problems too. just something I tought.

and again, keep it up, looking forward to this game in the future! ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: Zlozlo

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
hinata's quest (i think thats her name) breaks if you go in your house and click the crystal, she doesnt stop following you but you cant progress.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
hey! great game, keep it up. I playied the whole thing yesterday, and am looking forward to future updates. I do have some lil glitches/feedback to give tho.

1: seems like some minor colission problems keep happening, things like going trough the door and entering mitsuri's house at night, going trough the painting on sakura's bathroom so you can walk at the walls (pretty fun, i say keep this one and add an easter egg here lol), and going trough the forest house's door so you can walk behind it. also pretty neat.

2: this is the major one: during hinata's final event, you can go into the bar. the result is that the event gets messed up and the flags get reset. I might do more testing later on but the result I got was the following interesting result:
start hinata's final event, do the first spot under the bar, then go into the bar.
talk to ino in there.yea, by this point game thinks youre just lazuli. regular dialog proceeds (I finished ino and tsunade's events by this point btw.)
go out, youre now lazuli at night. not much to say or do here, so i just went sleep. thats when the funny part happened.
after waking up, youre locked with hinata's walking/runnign speed... but the fun part, youre now lazuli, with lazuli following you. guess she did learn the shadow clone jutsu after all!game seems to reset you back to regulat state but forget to erease the flags to make the npc following you and hte walkign speed go back to normal.

way i managed to reset things to normal was just to re-enter hinata's final event. this DO makes it so you do said event during hte morning, which ends up pretty funny if you ask me. a sugested fix would be to just add a triger for hinata to not let her go into the bar, add that she's not ready and ain't bold enough to do that yet, and youre golden.

as for things I would love to see:
A BATH SCENE WITH NAMI & ROBIN WOULD BE AWESOMEEEEEEE! I mean, after youre done with both their events... why not? and more pair ups, like with ino and tsunade. heck,throw in there Izumi and her mother, or izumi's mother and mitsuri... maybe sakura & sarada, or (maybe) even naruto & kushina? either way, 3somes or even more stuff like that!

more micro events that allow you to like, just fuck the girls quickly, like with (you guessed) nami or Ino after youre done with their events.

and ending to mitsuri's questline. it left me with a kind of "yea what now??" taste in my mouth after i got her final scene.

maybe add some spots in older areas that open up once you have more movement options from chapter 2? like... would be prett awesome if you could come back to the valley where you found robin and could jump down from that rope because nowlazuli is agile enough. or break the debrils in the lost city because now lazuli can do that after training with sakura.

and finally: a way for lazuli to invite girls to live with her would be awesome! my guess (by the nunber of beds in her nursing office) is that it is planed, but would be great to see!

I would liek to see mroe of lazuri's more gentle side. not telling you to stop the name calling or whatever, just... show that she actually cares for the girls she brainwashes? like on the final scene of izumi. would even go as far as to sugest romancing as an option but yee, that might be to much.

and as for some minor feedback:
I think in the replaay room would be better if you just put the chapter 2 girls in a straight line, and once you interact with a memory, it states if its a training or a regular event kinda thing.

maybe add some dialogue to the male character(s) around? dont need to like, lewd them up, just add some stuff for them to do, altrough this is very minor.

a propper way for lazuli to move between her house and the kunoichi village would be interestng. i know you can use the crystal in her houses but dunno, feels like cheating-ish to me. maybe say she hardcoded a teleport of some kind, but only works on those two specific spots? or maybe some ninja technique that allows you to go back home, so she can use it to swap between her homes. or maybe she's just super lucky and the crystals are there for her to use.

I like sarada with the huge chest... but honestly? I think I prefer her with a small chest. that said, totally up to you (the creator). I get that maybe having her chest be small would cause problems too. just something I tought.

and again, keep it up, looking forward to this game in the future! ♥
Okay thanks a lot for the feedback.
As a funny thing, about 60% of what you've said is actually planned xD.
Oh and mitsuki's content is not over yet, lets say I just needed to progress Chapter 2 before because... something.

Reactions: Akiii
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes